G30 owners please fall in!

My car is washed almost everyday. Been over 2 months now, still good as new.

bdc46be1b5b5d09462ed7e04f9dc728d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information, I will definitely try this out[emoji4]

b15e227daa13e88d227b358f3bbe8b26.jpg

See the 3 holes where the push-latch clips are? Press those down to release the top part of the nose. After that, just lift it slightly and the bottom part will be released. That's all.

Hi ML,

Great info! I saw the 3 push-latch clips but hesitated to try..haha. Thanks for the advice.

Can you tell me what kind of plastic dip spray you used? I had used a kind of rubberise paint on my road bike and it last quite long too without peeling off. It's a spray type. Are you referring to the same type of spray paint?

It definitely look nice with a black grill, and if we can find the 3 color strips...wow...may be got to wait till November when M5 is launched. Then we can buy from the open market...anyone try China websites?

Thanks again and your ride looks nice!

Cheers!

Hi ML,

Great info! I saw the 3 push-latch clips but hesitated to try..haha. Thanks for the advice.

Can you tell me what kind of plastic dip spray you used? I had used a kind of rubberise paint on my road bike and it last quite long too without peeling off. It's a spray type. Are you referring to the same type of spray paint?

It definitely look nice with a black grill, and if we can find the 3 color strips...wow...may be got to wait till November when M5 is launched. Then we can buy from the open market...anyone try China websites?

Thanks again and your ride looks nice!

Cheers!

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, that's the same type of rubberized pain in a spray can. I only use the original Pastidip as I've heard some bad reviews from other brands & imitations.

730699602878efc06471a2b087c7531d.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, that's the same type of rubberized pain in a spray can. I only use the original Pastidip as I've heard some bad reviews from other brands & imitations.

730699602878efc06471a2b087c7531d.jpg

Hi Guys, I found this in SG...
8ab4849fd96700ccd9b804718287254a.png

Black grills for me too. Which include the lips surrounding the vertical grills.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I am trying the plastic dip so at this moment the group buy is off. BTW, Eng Soon quoted me SGD140/side for the black kidney grill. cheers!

Hi guys, I am trying the plastic dip so at this moment the group buy is off. BTW, Eng Soon quoted me SGD140/side for the black kidney grill. cheers!

[emoji47]That's expensive for such a simple job.

Btw this $140 one side does not include the lips surrounding the vertical grill ??

Btw this $140 one side does not include the lips surrounding the vertical grill ??

Usually Eng Soon quote the entire kidney grill only exclude the new internal ventilation. Maybe you can check with him if you want to buy.

After u tried the plastic drip show us the outcome. Kamsia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back