G30 owners please fall in!

So jun is doing for you ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yup...I seen the Mercedes they dechrome, very professionally done. I checked with Revol they says they can't do dechrome as paint will peel off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04633075817eab30dedb77a52fba33c6.jpg
f1bf70f4fa1cb8166259bad3c3493887.jpg

I have similar experiences, I coated with attached products and only impressed me for 2 wks, after that the effect is no longer there. I too followed the instructions to wash with plain water only and now it seem like normal condition of un-coated. If you can fine one that delivered what they promised please share with us. Cheers!

IMG_9491.JPG

Updates!
They are pro! I complained about the lost of effect they redo for me and assured me that I can come back anytime if I am not satisfied! Double thumbs up for "Opti-shine"! That's excellent after sales service!
Highly recommended!

Hi All, actually problem was cause by me[emoji28], the hydro-flow effect lost due to very thin layer of red paint residue. Was the results of spraying the Rear brake[emoji28]
1d37c2ec95a278963b0d17b4bfd81510.jpg

I have wronged them!

Last edited:
Hi All, actually problem was cause by me[emoji28], the hydro-flow effect lost due to very thin layer of red paint residue. Was the results of spraying the Rear brake[emoji28]
1d37c2ec95a278963b0d17b4bfd81510.jpg

I have wronged them!

So did they charge you for the "refresh" :)

There is a cheaper and faster way to do it, if you are not too particular up-close.

I "de-chromed" right after the first day of car collection, and it only took me 3-4hours.
A very different feel, after that.

View attachment 59085 View attachment 59084

Well done! Very nice[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319] what's the damaged, you wrap right?[emoji1303]

Last edited:
I sort of "de-chrome" everything (except front grill (due to the vent movements and worried if PML complains).
Simply by saying, making the chrome look, less obvious and dated to me.
So that photo you attached, is the only front part, that I did.

This process is reversible and also reduces the damage from the stone chip to the chrome areas.
Bro what is the process ? And what is cost like ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks folks for sharing on the VIM; seems like Elebest is the only source now. Spent almost 2 hours and Max finally managed to enable VIM. Coming from NBT on the F-series, the 8" screen resolution is quite good. PM me on the cost but do note that it is more than the $50 for the F-series. Nevertheless, I can now stream movies on the DVD as well as movies stored on the USB drive - basically like a movie jukebox for the kids :).

As for the M Performance grill, got mine from ES and DIY. Just as a guide for those who are thinking of DIY, it is really easy and this is coming from someone who is completely hands-off on such things.

Last edited:
For those whose cars came with standard led head lights and were curious if they can retrofit the led adpative headlights.

Watch "BMW G30 530i Adaptive Head Lights Retrofitted" on YouTube

Silly 5 gonna do?

For those whose cars came with standard led head lights and were curious if they can retrofit the led adpative headlights.

Watch "BMW G30 530i Adaptive Head Lights Retrofitted" on YouTube

Silly 5 gonna do?

Already checked...it cost a "bomb", heart pain thinking of it

Quick question, does your BMW Eye camera keeps rebooting every 10~15mins? The temperature of the facade is high also. Zzzz~ disappointed.

Quick question, does your BMW Eye camera keeps rebooting every 10~15mins? The temperature of the facade is high also. Zzzz~ disappointed.

Are you talking about car cam? I installed aftermarket car cam, the brand I use is iRoad V9.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back