• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

Re: GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

linwq;567124 said:
Hi has anyone tried this with e90 320i pre-fl non-idrive with the latest iphone 4g? Can it charge + play & control using wheel controls?

Is there a USB port in the pre-FL E90? I only see a stereo socket for aux input in the center armrest compartment.

Hi.. i also interested on this Y cable.. if have GB, please count me on.. can PM me once firm..

Bro, is your Y cable same as the one sold by PML? Cos I tested the PML model for iPhone 3G, it doesnt detect and it's very loose when I plug into iphone4.

Could verify?

Thanks.

Bro, can I check with you after I install IPod cable with my E46 318, the sound is unstable.
the front (left) speaker only work on the first few min, after that , no sound.

any advice?

Thanks.
Jet

does this work on e87 factory audio system. sorry cant seem to find this info. thanks

bought from Roystan, his site is in stefanl, and the cable works well with my 320i w/o idrive model. the songs can only be controlled by the ipod and the iphone hands-free is not compatible, you can hear the phone ringing from the ice but cannot hear the conversation from the ice.

Hi if someone would like to buy an almost brand new one (couple of months) now, am selling mine at $90. I just changed my car... PM me for any offers. Thanks

skip;567302 said:
Is there a USB port in the pre-FL E90? I only see a stereo socket for aux input in the center armrest compartment.

Hi,

I am driving a pre-FL E90, without idrive. I am also very interested to buy the Y-cable.

Would like to check if the USB wire for charging purpose only? If so, can't we buy a adapter with USB socket to solve the charging issue? Not sure if I am thinking correctly.

Any advice?

wrx2.0;653255 said:
Hi,

I am driving a pre-FL E90, without idrive. I am also very interested to buy the Y-cable.

Would like to check if the USB wire for charging purpose only? If so, can't we buy a adapter with USB socket to solve the charging issue? Not sure if I am thinking correctly.

Any advice?

I'm driving a pre FL E90 and yes, there is no USB socket. You need to get a USB adaptor to plug into the ciggy lighter socket. You can then charge your iPhone/iPod.

Plug the auxilliary cable into the socket and you can then play your MP3s thru your car stereo.

Btw, I bought my Y-cable off ebay at USD10 and it works like a charm. I tested it on my friend's E90 LCI that has the USB socket and you can select songs via I-Drive.

Just went down to Sim Lim Sq to check out the Y-cable.. was quoted less than $20.. but the stock will be in coming Wed/Thurs.
Till now my iPod still pending for the Y-cable to play my fav songs.. will be going down to purchase once the stock has arrived!

Hi all,

I have a spare y cable for immediate deal. pls pm me or sms to 9773six772

cheers!

Jarren;655282 said:
Just went down to Sim Lim Sq to check out the Y-cable.. was quoted less than $20.. but the stock will be in coming Wed/Thurs.
Till now my iPod still pending for the Y-cable to play my fav songs.. will be going down to purchase once the stock has arrived!

Hi all,can advise where can i get the cable for my E60 06 model,other than pml?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tructiepdagash

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back