Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

A chiobu whom u just met once is asking you out tonight but sadly, your nose has got one bloody huge pimple ..what do u do?
Fk it,..i m just gonna burst it and apply some color matching powder to cover it
or
Find excuse to postpone it to another time ?

of course fark it, just burst it out... better yet, I will ask the chio bu to burst for me, than I can sneak a look into the valley.... muahahaha

which type of nose shit is more disgusting: the green solid type or the slimy yellowish ones? yucks.....

TripleM said:
Now,....u n the house mate are home, wifey at work.. which one more embarrasing... U are in boxer short, u drop something on the floor, squat down to pick it up and when doin so, she sees your hairy balls or U r in boxer short, just woke up, bit blurred...u need to go to toilet and run into her when just bout to enter and u didnt realize ur thing is standing up and she sees it?

Hairy ball situation more embarrassing. The flag pole scenario might lead to something else......

TripleM said:
Which one more embarrasing: A chiobu caught you squeezing ur pimple when she walks into the elevator or a chiobu caught you digging your nose when you are sitting in a coffee shop reading newspaper?

Digging nose is definitely a no-no for char bors.

TripleM said:
A chiobu whom u just met once is asking you out tonight but sadly, your nose has got one bloody huge pimple ..what do u do? Fk it,..i m just gonna burst it and apply some color matching powder to cover it or find excuse to postpone it to another time ?

Go for the date, man. Are you stupid or what?

SL2 said:
Now, which is more embarrassing: having a really short flag pole or premature coming before even starting?

I really dunno what to say, bro. I'm sorry for both your inadequacies.

TripleM said:
Which burp more disgusting... Durian smell or stinking beans smell ?
audibum said:
which smell more tahanable? fart or burp after eating durian?
Winston said:
flick your nose shit or wipe it under the chair?
which type of nose shit is more disgusting: the green solid type or the slimy yellowish ones? yucks.....

WTF is wrong with you guys? Getting mentally sick from the Simpang kopi?

Wifey's sleeping. You are showering. Housewife accidentally walk in into the washroom. Do you:

...... pretend that it is really an accident and yell, just in case wifey is testing you; or

...... try your arse luck and seek some physical recourse?

Wifey's sleeping. You are showering. Housewife accidentally walk in into the washroom. Do you:

...... pretend that it is really an accident and yell, just in case wifey is testing you; or

...... try your arse luck and seek some physical recourse?

it really depends on what the housewife initial reaction is first, did she scream in horror? If yes, scream back and pretend its really an accident, if not take it as the sign... you look like you are having too much fun there!

wifey's asleep, do you sneak out to have some fun at the local bars knowing that its a great joint for pick up or you stay at home and watch playboy channel, mute of course?

Winston said:
wifey's asleep, do you sneak out to have some fun at the local bars knowing that its a great joint for pick up or you stay at home and watch playboy channel, mute of course?

Singapore got playboy channel meh? You'd better borrow the stack of Japanese AVs from MW and DIY yourself dry.

Put your GM question in better context. You will sneak out to Simpang to have some fun with the brothers knowing that its is a great joint to cho bo lan. At most, you drive to Changi Village for your childhood fantasy......

Me going to sleep liao. Outside raining. Wifey calling. So your GM question is irrelevant in my case.

Tonight, are you:

...... getting lucky; or
...... going to PCC?

Tonight, are you:

...... getting lucky; or
...... PCC?

seems like you are gettting lucky in the down under....
:dance: :dance: :dance:
just got back from kopi, say you are organizing something IMMEDIATELY when u return, there is so much excitement in the air...

wifey going to sleep soon, you romance and bear hugs a little or you tell her all about the SUVs you are going to mod?

" wifey going to sleep soon, you romance and bear hugs a little or you tell her all about the SUVs you are going to mod?"

Better not try the latter or else she would change the conversation by telling ya that earlier today she saw a very nice LV handbag that costs couple of grands..

MTechII Body kit, the rear lower apron
Spray it
or
Leave it matt black ?

TripleM said:
" wifey going to sleep soon, you romance and bear hugs a little or you tell her all about the SUVs you are going to mod?"

Better not try the latter or else she would change the conversation by telling ya that earlier today she saw a very nice LV handbag that costs couple of grands..

MTechII Body kit, the rear lower apron
Spray it
or
Leave it matt black ?

definitely spray body color dude....looks weird to leave it diff color.

so usd at these weak levels, buy usd or sell usd?

USD will weaken further in my view...

Sports riots:
Recent NBA's Pacers vs Detroits
Or
Juventus vs Liverpool some 15yrs ago or so?

TripleM said:
USD will weaken further in my view...

Sports riots:
Recent NBA's Pacers vs Detroits
Or
Juventus vs Liverpool some 15yrs ago or so?

Hmmm..I'd take the recent NBA fist show anytime. At least no deaths involved here..just plain drama :shock:

Who's the bigger sports icon(money wise):

David Beckham or Michael Jordan

Winston said:
wifey going to sleep soon, you romance and bear hugs a little or you tell her all about the SUVs you are going to mod?

How am I gonna teach you to be a lover if you are thinking of your car in bed? There is a time for everything......

TripleM said:
MTechII Body kit, the rear lower apron Spray it or
Leave it matt black ?

Hahaha, SL2 - hear this - spray it.

TripleM said:
Sports riots: Recent NBA's Pacers vs Detroits Or Juventus vs Liverpool some 15yrs ago or so?

Me a peaceful man. Unless you wanna jio me one-to-one......

audibum said:
so usd at these weak levels, buy usd or sell usd?

Not sure if it is a short, but definitely not time to go long yet. If you ask me, the volume on the NYSE is a good indicator of the strength in USD......

SL2 said:
Who's the bigger sports icon(money wise): David Beckham or Michael Jordan

MJ, without doubt. Check his Nike royalties......

Grudge Match: What to buy: FPV F6 Typhoon or the HSV Clubsport?

Grudge Match: What to buy: FPV F6 Typhoon or the HSV Clubsport?

Definitely the HSV Clubsport! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Retirement: Vancouver or Perth?

SL2,
Never been to both cities, but Perth sounds more like a better choice given its proximity to Asia

Beckam?..How many times do I hv to say that he is more suitable for CK underwear spokeperson and ad endorser ? :laughlik: :laughlik:

Drizzling on a meet up day, u washed ur ride in the morning
Do u go or u dont ?

TripleM,
Drizzling on a meet up day, u washed ur ride in the morning
Do u go or u dont ?

Depends on how heavy the rain is, given that it's held outdoors :thinking:

Soaping the car half-way and it starts to pour. Do you

Continue soaping and hurry up wash OR stop totally and let the rain wash it off?

Continue soaping and hurry up wash OR stop totally and let the rain wash it off?

Whatever it is, not a good idea to let the rain wash off the soap...
U will end up getting alot of water marks later on when dry unless u polish off immediately

Buying tyres..
Shop A is 100bux more expensive than shop B but the former has good service and lets u enjoy free top up of Nitro anytime while the latter is just like a one time biz kind of attitude and just fill up with normal air...
Which one would u choose?

I think nowadays, customers dun mind paying extra if they get long term returns plus good service, so, I'd go for shop A.

On a personal note, would you:

Get a highly paid job with extreme stress, work till wee hours daily and living on the edge kind of environment(hire/fire company)

OR

Lesser paid job but very stable with almost zero stress, 9-5 environment?

SL2 said:
I think nowadays, customers dun mind paying extra if they get long term returns plus good service, so, I'd go for shop A.

On a personal note, would you:

Get a highly paid job with extreme stress, work till wee hours daily and living on the edge kind of environment(hire/fire company)

OR

Lesser paid job but very stable with almost zero stress, 9-5 environment?
Man.......that really sounds like what im doing. But a good mix of both.

Lowly paid job with extreme stress, work till wee hours daily and living on the edge kind of environment(hire/fire company)

wahahahahahaha

SL2,

"Get a highly paid job with extreme stress, work till wee hours daily and living on the edge kind of environment(hire/fire company)
OR
Lesser paid job but very stable with almost zero stress, 9-5 environment? "

...Increased Stress = Low Life = Short life
So has to be the latter...but again this depends on what's the age...
For young people, must try to first option first...

Which one is a more painful news for u?
BMW stops producing low cc cars, so say 3ltr onwards (bad for our Spore road tax system :shoot: )
or
Man U team completely disbanded ?

ryan,

"Man.......that really sounds like what im doing. But a good mix of both."

U mean not the mix like highly paid, stress but 9-5 hours combo ? :laughlik:

TripleM said:
ryan,

"Man.......that really sounds like what im doing. But a good mix of both."

U mean not the mix like highly paid, stress but 9-5 hours combo ? :laughlik:
Eh, you got lobang for such jobs must let me know la............

TripleM,
Which one is a more painful news for u?
BMW stops producing low cc cars, so say 3ltr onwards (bad for our Spore road tax system )
or
Man U team completely disbanded ?

Aiyo, both options are equally as bad.. :evil: Jack, you're becoming to sound like a pessimist ;)

I'd take the first option cos that one I can still try and slog to pay for the road tax :silenced: Oops..better not let LTA see this!

The hot topic now: Bilingualism

Do we encourage the younger generation to try and get 100% for both languages

OR

Concede defeat and encourage them to master one at the expense of the other?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winvideobuenchapekgoqbr

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back