Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

kenntona said:
MW said:
A clandestine outing with a new bird, wat to tell your other half:-

Meeting till late so cannot answer hp; or
Going overseas on short notice and thus hp will not be on

Meeting as an excuse. You do not want her to verify against your passport......

You holding bird's hand, smooching away somewhere in town, when your wifey calls...... do you......

... answer and talk briefly, citing dead battery or poor reception; or

... not answer, and wait for a chance to return call?
Are u mad?..take the call and spoil the mood??

I will go for... not answer, and wait for a chance to return call. Easier to explain.

After the deed and u want to go home but the bird doesn't..wat do u do?

Say u have are not feeling well and wan to check out now; or
Say u got early meeting tomorrow and need to go home

kenntona,
National Treasure, or After the Sunset?

Havent seen both but will think After the Sunset is a better plot movie?... :thinking:

MW

If outing for the 1st time, will take the first option but if it has been goin on for awhile and regular outing not enough, then take the 2nd option and get away... :) :dance: :silenced: ...me bad..

Kenn is the man to answer this type of question... :laughlik:

Now...where is Winston Bush?

Mini family car:
Kia Cerato
or
Hyundai Matrix?

MW said:

None. Both lame. The first excuse will make it more rational to stay in the room rather than to check out. The second would be blatant, since you would have known of the schedule.

How about activiting the fire alarm via the smoke detector and induce evacuation? After you two are out of the room, you cannot be seen together with her to walk into the room, right?

Backdraft, or Ladder 49?

TripleM said:
kenntona,
National Treasure, or After the Sunset?

Havent seen both but will think After the Sunset is a better plot movie?... :thinking:

MW

If outing for the 1st time, will take the first option but if it has been goin on for awhile and regular outing not enough, then take the 2nd option and get away... :) :dance: :silenced: ...me bad..

Kenn is the man to answer this type of question... :laughlik:

Now...where is Winston Bush?

Mini family car:
Kia Cerato
or
Hyundai Matrix?
Uncle, Matrix is not a mini car lah, u CSL-brained toot.

it shd be

Kia Cerato or
Hyundai GETZ...

kenntona said:
MW said:

None. Both lame. The first excuse will make it more rational to stay in the room rather than to check out. The second would be blatant, since you would have known of the schedule.

How about activiting the fire alarm via the smoke detector and induce evacuation? After you two are out of the room, you cannot be seen together with her to walk into the room, right?

Backdraft, or Ladder 49?

Backdraft..Ladder 49 is a love story..yawn...

Speed 1 or
Speed 2

and how do u activate the fire alarm in a smoking rm?

kenntona,
Backdraft...It's a classic.

MW,
U so free huh today? No court case izzit?

Laksa:
Asam based
or
Coconut milk based?

MW
Speed 1 or Speed 2

Speed 1 for sure....Speed2 is crap, si mi cruise control crap..

Say u are 40 and already made 2bux and still employed..
Would u continue to work your ass off to make another 1 bux by the age of 45
or
Quit the job and retire at 40?

TripleM wrote:
Superstar by Jamelia or Toxic by Britney?

Hahaha, this question is best to be answered by Winston...... his theme song......

you guys haven't heard my ring tones yet yah... :)

MW
Quote:

If outing for the 1st time, will take the first option but if it has been goin on for awhile and regular outing not enough, then take the 2nd option and get away... ...me bad..

Kenn is the man to answer this type of question...

too complex liao lah... the trick is always to keep it simple, don't complicate an excuse further with another excuse, it unravels quickly...

okie, me giving free tips so listen up, afternoon before you meet bird, turn on your handphone with camera and blue tooth on, that way sure burn up all the battery, make sure left just a bit, call other half, say meeting, battery dying, and wola... you got it!

Laksa:
Asam based
or
Coconut milk based?

coconut milk....

GM: eat snake, you check into a cheap hotel, watch tv and nap for couple of hours, or you go spa for massage and endless food for couple of hours?

TripleM said:
MW
Speed 1 or Speed 2

Speed 1 for sure....Speed2 is crap, si mi cruise control crap..

Say u are 40 and already made 2bux and still employed..
Would u continue to work your ass off to make another 1 bux by the age of 45
or
Quit the job and retire at 40?
I dun bloody understand your GM question, si mi 2bux 1 bux?? U drive your CSL rims until xiao liao ahh..

ok, I work my ass to make another 1 bux by the age of 45

Keep your E46 M3 or
Buy the new E90 M3 when it comes out

MW said:
Speed 1 or Speed 2

Speed 1. Speed 2 is crap. Male protagonist is balding somemore. Oops. Did I say balding?

MW said:
and how do u activate the fire alarm in a smoking rm?

Toot. Press button on corridor when she is taking a shower......

TripleM said:
Laksa: Asam based or Coconut milk based?

Coconut milk based. Lots of see-hum, ah chek.

TripleM said:
Say u are 40 and already made 2bux and still employed.. Would u continue to work your ass off to make another 1 bux by the age of 45 or Quit the job and retire at 40?

Make another buck to buy that Bentley GT......

Where to celebrate on Christmas eve?

"Balaclava"; or

Rent a chalet and party with all your friends?

Winston said:
okie, me giving free tips so listen up, afternoon before you meet bird, turn on your handphone with camera and blue tooth on, that way sure burn up all the battery, make sure left just a bit, call other half, say meeting, battery dying, and wola... you got it!

Swee. The most constructive thing I've heard for the entire week. This goes into Chapter 6 "Exquisite Excuses" of my Zao Sai autobiography. Credits to you, of course.

Winston said:
GM: eat snake, you check into a cheap hotel, watch tv and nap for couple of hours, or you go spa for massage and endless food for couple of hours?

Nap? So boh liao. I'll meet you at Burke's at 12.30. Then we leave for lunch and ...... for few hours?

MW said:
Keep your E46 M3 or Buy the new E90 M3 when it comes out

Are these mutually exclusive?

Now I am wondering should I date......

Hazel; or Joey?

kenntona said:
Winston said:

Swee. The most constructive thing I've heard for the entire week. This goes into Chapter 6 "Exquisite Excuses" of my Zao Sai autobiography. Credits to you, of course.

Winston said:

Nap? So boh liao. I'll meet you at Burke's at 12.30. Then we leave for lunch and ...... for few hours?

MW said:
Keep your E46 M3 or Buy the new E90 M3 when it comes out

Are these mutually exclusive?

Now I am wondering should I date......

Hazel; or Joey?
Hazel...

But Joey also not bad..

12.30 burkes kopi

Quit job now and fark the bonus or
Quit after bonus and have your boss fark u for being an ingrate

MW said:
Quit job now and fark the bonus or Quit after bonus and have your boss fark u for being an ingrate

If your new job can offer a remuneration package big enough to offset your loss of bonus, by all means quit and fark the bonus.

Your fling all of a sudden pops the M question. Not the M car, but the dreaded word - "Marriage". Do you......

...... confess to her that you are already married, but still love her; or

...... drag the game and tell her you have plans already?

MW
Keep my M3,...may pick up the E90 one prob like 2yrs later after world debut

Quit after bonus and have your boss fark u for being an ingrate
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this...Bonus is a reward for the year you worked for so u earn it. It's very common in financial industry..
But if u happen to work for ur in law, then u are really f**ked to do this hahahaha...

Kenn
Rent a chalet and party with friends better. Drink and chat till you drop and sleep there..safe and sound. If go balaclava, potential for island wide TP roadblock if u drive... :hmmidont:

Which one will turn u off more:
A chio bu but has disgusting habit of nail biting hence the fingers look like those of butchers
or
A chio bu but talks loud and sometimes laughs like a hyna?

TripleM said:
Which one will turn u off more: A chio bu but has disgusting habit of nail biting hence the fingers look like those of butchers or A chio bu but talks loud and sometimes laughs like a hyna?

The thunder roar and the hyena laughter. Definitely a no-no. Imagine how load she will scream and how sharp pitch will her moan be?

As for the jaggered nails, I will pretend to think that it was all the housework that spoiled her nails, and will offer to do a manicure for her. At my place, of course.

Chick in:

...... sporty look, sleeveless polo tee with tennis skirt and shades; or

...... casual look, tank top with jeans and heels?

kenntona,
Chick in:
...... sporty look, sleeveless polo tee with tennis skirt and shades; or

...... casual look, tank top with jeans and heels?

Damn...like both... :thinking:
Is the sleeveless hole wide or tight?..ah..never mind
Will go with tank top, jeans and heels...

Which driving style looks more ya ya (at least IMO)
Low seat, right hand's on the centre top of the steering wheel while the left hand rests on the centre console
Or
Very Low seat and well pushed back far from the steering wheel but with 2 hands on the wheel , position 9 and 3 ?

TripleM said:
Which driving style looks more ya ya (at least IMO)
Low seat, right hand's on the centre top of the steering wheel while the left hand rests on the centre console Or Very Low seat and well pushed back far from the steering wheel but with 2 hands on the wheel , position 9 and 3 ?

"Low seat, right hand's on the centre top of the steering wheel while the left hand rests on the centre console." Very arrogant style. But I like. Except that my left hand does not always rest on the console......

Ahem...... chick in......

...... Man Utd jersey top with nothing underneath; or

...... tank top and boxer?

kenntona,
Ahem...... chick in......

...... Man Utd jersey top with nothing underneath; or

...... tank top and boxer?

Tank top and boxer ..but if had asked me a chick in long sleeve shirt(say my shirt ) with nothign underneath, giving me that coyote look then it is different story hehehe..

Where would u prefer on xmas eve:
Party hard at Time Square in NYC
or
A romantic one at Eiffel Twr in Paris?

TripleM said:
Where would u prefer on xmas eve: Party hard at Time Square in NYC or A romantic one at Eiffel Twr in Paris?

Paris. Romantic. Wine. Roses. Escargot. Fondue. Chocolate. Bed.

You try something naughty in your Yam Tree and ended up staining your leather seats. Red stains all over your grey leather. And you have to leave on a one-week biz trip in 2 hours. Do you:

... leave the car to the regular polishing guys and your wife to pick up in a day or so, taking the risk that the seats might not be entirely clean; or

... leave the car to Jackspeed for a total interior overhaul (cost more), telling your wife that you are feeling allergic to the existing leather?

kenntona,
leave the car to the regular polishing guys and your wife to pick up in a day or so, taking the risk that the seats might not be entirely clean; or

I can't justify the 2nd option, how to explain to her bout the allergic feeling after driving my ride for months...so No No...

So will opt for 1st choice, pay the guy a bit to work his ass and make sure it's at least 90 pct clean

U r driving up to Genting Highland with a chio bu...
She gets bit giddy and wanna throw up but didnt have a bag with her and u can't pull over (let say will be too late )
Do u ask her to wind down the window and throw up
or
Do u just allow her to throw up in your car, say on your floor mat?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trangchutktt

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back