Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Jack
"U r driving up to Genting Highland with a chio bu...
She gets bit giddy and wanna throw up but didnt have a bag with her and u can't pull over (let say will be too late )
Do u ask her to wind down the window and throw up
or
Do u just allow her to throw up in your car, say on your floor mat?"

I will never drive my ride up Genting... Even I drive up, it will be a rented car.. So if Chio bu wans to throw up, I will let her throw up in the car... Not my car mah.... I hv been in Alvin666 and Ken's car before... They dun hv car mat.. I wonder how hor??

GM :

Your New Chio Bu galfrend like threesome.... She love doing it with 2 men in the same time. Will you ..
Select a close male frend to join in (Say your buddy)
or
another men you dun know?

TripleM said:
U r driving up to Genting Highland with a chio bu...
She gets bit giddy and wanna throw up but didnt have a bag with her and u can't pull over (let say will be too late ) Do u ask her to wind down the window and throw up or Do u just allow her to throw up in your car, say on your floor mat?

Definitely not in the car, bro. The stench is a killer. Just pretend to tell her that the drive back will be a torture if the car is messed up. So have to push her head out of the window......

Hymics said:
Your New Chio Bu galfrend like threesome.... She love doing it with 2 men in the same time. Will you .. Select a close male frend to join in (Say your buddy) or another men you dun know?

Of course someone you know lah. Practise safe sex. At least if you kenna some cauliflower, you'll know who planted the seeds.

Anyway, you can count on me to fill your inadequacies......

You are a chio bu girlfriend were in your ride parked at Kentridge Park for some "sightseeing," and were in the midst of action when the cops appear for a routine spotcheck, ask for your ID and relationship.

Do you tell the cops:

... that she's your wife; or
... that you two were zhao-sai-ing?

Hymics said:
Jack
She gets bit giddy and wanna throw up but didnt have a bag with her and u can't pull over (let say will be too late )
or

I will never drive my ride up Genting... Even I drive up, it will be a rented car.. So if Chio bu wans to throw up, I will let her throw up in the car... Not my car mah.... I hv been in Alvin666 and Ken's car before... They dun hv car mat.. I wonder how hor??

GM :

Your New Chio Bu galfrend like threesome.... She love doing it with 2 men in the same time. Will you ..
or

My car where got no car mat??? Mine is nt the rubber type, mine is the 'fur' carpet type lah. Same as mine interior grey color mah :)

GM :

I will nt ask my male frd nor a stranger i dnt noe!! Who noes tat stranger is a Bi-homosexual!!! :errr: Instead i will ask another chio bu wif a strap-on dildo!! In tis way she got her threesome n i got my twice of FUN!! :thumbsup:

Alvin666 said:
Hymics said:
Jack
or

GM :

or

My car where got no car mat??? Mine is nt the rubber type, mine is the 'fur' carpet type lah. Same as mine interior grey color mah :)

GM :

I will nt ask my male frd nor a stranger i dnt noe!! Who noes tat stranger is a Bi-homosexual!!! :errr: Instead i will ask another chio bu wif a strap-on dildo!! In tis way she got her threesome n i got my twice of FUN!! :thumbsup:

Alvin, steady steady poon pi pi!! :thumbsup:

Driving up to KL: Prefer to drive day time or night time?

SL2 said:
Driving up to KL: Prefer to drive day time or night time?

Day time. Not so taxing. Can arrive for the party just in time.

Alvin "666" - very creative answer. What's Bi-Homo? And where's your GM question? One bottle of coke on you on Friday.

You have been dating your chio secretary. Now you wanna break up with her. Do you:

...... try to be less tolerant on her mistakes at work and reprimand her; or

...... ignore her and turn cold and apathetic towards her?

Ken:
"...... try to be less tolerant on her mistakes at work and reprimand her; or
...... ignore her and turn cold and apathetic towards her?"

I take option 1.... Option 2 too direct..... Chinese saying mah "Now u might nt need to cross the bridge doesnt mean u no need to cross in future.. so dun burn it"..

GM:

In a K chain... Bu persistently jio u go garden... Garden very crowded and little bit dirty..
Still go garden
or
K chain room

Hymics said:
In a K chain... Bu persistently jio u go garden... Garden very crowded and little bit dirty.. Still go garden or K chain room

What's a K chain? My garden has some cockcroaches, hence need some maintenance. Have not been to the shed for sometime.

Vietnamese Cuisine, or Cambodian food?

Ken:
"Vietnamese Cuisine, or Cambodian food?"

Had bad experience with Vietnamese food the last time.. after having.. NB.. "Vomit" twice... kekekkeke
MW graving for Viet food......

GM.
Shanghai Cuisine
or
Spicy Malay food?

Hymics said:
Shanghai Cuisine or Spicy Malay food?

Shanghai food. Especially Xiao Long Bao. Best. But Mark did not like it.

Perhaps should try Nasi Lemak on Friday.

Nasi Lemak at Changi Village; or

Punggol Nasi Lemak?

kenntona said:
Hymics said:
Shanghai Cuisine or Spicy Malay food?

Shanghai food. Especially Xiao Long Bao. Best. But Mark did not like it.

Perhaps should try Nasi Lemak on Friday.

Nasi Lemak at Changi Village; or

Punggol Nasi Lemak?

Punggol... can leave my ride at Simon Road for a Zaino wash and yet enjoy Nasi Lemak...

GM:
Perhaps should try Nasi Lemak on Friday,
Singapore Local Nasi Lemak
or
Malaysia Nasi Lemak??

Hymics said:
Singapore Local Nasi Lemak or Malaysia Nasi Lemak??

What's the difference? Equally spicy mah......

Eating Nasi Lemak......

Using hands, or using mouth?

kenntona,
Eating Nasi Lemak......

Using hands, or using mouth?

Use hands..more feeling that way ;)

While eating, do you...

Gorge down on your food immediately

OR

Take nibbles, sample and enjoy it's taste and aroma?

SL2 said:
While eating, do you... Gorge down on your food immediately or take nibbles, sample and enjoy it's taste and aroma?

Take nibbles, sample and enjoy it slowly, just like sex.

Who would you rather date?

...... a 45-year old lady with high level of sophistication (Sharon Stone); or

...... a 20-year old chick with tremendous youthfulness (Britney Spears)?

Who would you rather date?

...... a 45-year old lady with high level of sophistication (Sharon Stone); or

...... a 20-year old chick with tremendous youthfulness (Britney Spears)?

Hmmm..Tried young chicks before when I was in school, so no mystery about them. I would go for the former(especially if she's Sharon Stone) :thumbsup:

Assuming hotels fully booked. Would you:

Bring your date to a secluded spot in the carpark and make out in the car

OR

Bring her to shopping malls and just window shop?

SL2 said:
Assuming hotels fully booked. Would you: bring your date to a secluded spot in the carpark and make out in the car or bring her to shopping malls and just window shop?

What stupidity is this?

Of course, save money from shopping even if the Great Singapore Sale is on...... Why take the risks even if she promised mere window shopping?

Assuming a E46 330i cost $X, and a E46 320i cost $Y. Your limit is $X. Would you:

...... buy the 330i and keep it stock owing to the budget; or

...... buy the 320i and use the difference $X-$Y to mod the car?

kenntona said:
Assuming a E46 330i cost $X, and a E46 320i cost $Y. Your limit is $X. Would you:

Simple, buy the 320i drive stock. difference can slowly enjoy life ;)

If let you choose,

a sedan ?
or
a cabrio ?
(for daily drive)

calvin said:
If let you choose, a sedan ? or a cabrio ? (for daily drive)[/color]

A sedan still. Practicality counts. Unless I have budget for second car.

Dating 2 chicks. You have to pick them up and drive them home after your dates to maintain your odds. Would you rather date:

...... the chio-er one who stays very far away; or
...... the so-so one who stays few minutes away?

kenntona said:
Dating 2 chicks. You have to pick them up and drive them home after your dates to maintain your odds. Would you rather date:

...... the chio-er one who stays very far away; or
...... the so-so one who stays few minutes away?

the so-so one who stays few mins away... coz i must go home before 12. else my door will auto-lock.

U like working on:
Monday ?
or
Friday ?

calvin said:
U like working on: Monday ? or Friday ?[/color]

Prefer Friday. Because I can wear casual, plus can look forward to PDC. Or Balaclava.

Same chio-bu dating question. Assuming you are dating the one staying closer to your place. Going for movie. Would you:

...... drive faraway to watch; or
...... go to the nearest cinema?

kenntona said:
SL2 said:
Assuming hotels fully booked. Would you: bring your date to a secluded spot in the carpark and make out in the car or bring her to shopping malls and just window shop?

What stupidity is this?

Of course, save money from shopping even if the Great Singapore Sale is on...... Why take the risks even if she promised mere window shopping?

GM questions are based on assumptions, you toot..In this case, it's mere window shopping.

Buy the 320i and use the difference to mod the car..can enjoy the car's transformation.

Buying a laptop: Toshiba or Dell?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trangchutktt

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back