Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Think he's in for a nice birthday surprise...

We bros here at BMW SG-forum are simply fabulous...within 6 hours, we almost tracked him down ya...

Cheers guys...& keep it coming!!

Well tough situation to be in but maybe it's not a good idea to post someone else's IC on the Internet just like that. So far this story is one-sided.

Anyway hope it works out man.

Oilman;855792 said:
Well tough situation to be in but maybe it's not a good idea to post someone else's IC on the Internet just like that. So far this story is one-sided.

Anyway hope it works out man.

I was thinking along that line as well, but hell, he created so much mess and trouble for me so...

Also, would like to thank all bros for the input and suggesstions. Really appreciate it.

I took leave yesterday to try and settle, went to places where he got summons, went to his house, talk to his neighbours, etc. But just today the information and input far exceeded what I had found out yesterday. Thanks again.

when u buying drinks? we go samsung galaxy club

totoseow;855805 said:
when u buying drinks? we go samsung galaxy club

I will sure buy u all drinks once I settle this issue but im a poor man that is why i need to rent out my ride

bumpzzzzzzzzzz

You better screenshot all the Facebook information before he makes it private.

curious.. i sympathise with your case but have you thought through your course of action to make sure you don't end up on the wrong side of the law...?
did he stops paying for the rental? which trust/contractual agreement has he breached? how was the rental agreement drafted? with stamp duty? any deposit?
what's your plan if the car is spotted? you need to be equipped with your spare key and drive away if you spotted your car. under contract can you just drive away? and ready proof of ownership of the car?

zag;855833 said:
curious.. i sympathise with your case but have you thought through your course of action to make sure you don't end up on the wrong side of the law...?
did he stops paying for the rental? which trust/contractual agreement has he breached? how was the rental agreement drafted? with stamp duty? any deposit?
what's your plan if the car is spotted? you need to be equipped with your spare key and drive away if you spotted your car. under contract can you just drive away? and ready proof of ownership of the car?

There was an agreement that was signed between 2 parties. It was stated that he was suppose to come to me and let me inspect my vehicle at the end of the month before I decide if I want to continue to lease to him. When it is up for me to meet him, he find excuses and insist in transferring me money for it instead and told me he will do it on the night and hang up the call. The next morning no funds received and I could not contact him totally so I called a number that I got from his HDB login and I knew something was very very wrong. I am not familiar with law but if i really do see my vehicle, I would definately drive away as my though was he had already breached the agreement. As for the proof of ownership, I guess my IC and logging in to onemotoring would show everything.

If any bros here can share some legal concerns in what I can or cannot do, please do let me know.

totoseow;855847 said:
screw legal. find him beat him up.

Lol. I was thinking like you. Im in a deep shit that is why I lease my ride out and yet he put me in a deeper shit.

this is really damm deep shit!
if really cannot be found how?....insurance will pay??...or not???....that a very serious question.

mw's advice will cost a M5 mirror so better don't ask him

Most likely insurance won't pay if the lease is not legally recognised.

Your best bet is PI...or stake out his /sister/father/mother/uncle/auntie house. Moment you spot your car, drive it away.

this is not only deep shit! is FUXKING BIG LUMP OF SHIT!>..........
go get PI asap.

PI cost is not cheap either

hope you find your ride soon.

can consider posting in other forums as well, mcf/vagsg/hardwarezone. Especially the hwz, they are rather resourceful

holly mollie guacomolie...yeah.. jack this is bad.
as matter of fact, the car belongs to the bank and you just lease it. the bank loan agreement i believe prohibits you to lease it out to another party per se.
if he stays in HDB, the car got to be parked in open space. if he lives or squat in a condo .. tough no access!

i will look out for black e60 SJK plate for you..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back