Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

credit rating is super important, can owe ah long cannot owe bank

S2k;856194 said:
credit rating is super important, can owe ah long cannot owe bank

Agreed. Even you fan shen.. it will be difficult to get finance. Unless you fan Shen till full payment on properties and car etc..

yes even late repayment they also take into record knn

S2k;856199 said:
yes even late repayment they also take into record knn

Bo Bian..it's like that .

Hi all,

Saw this Thread in here as well as Sgcarmart. Checked TS threads of the past in Sgcarmart, and it made me wonder why is TS "having" 2 cars to to lease out. (1) A E60(2008) as it was mentioned (2) A Honda Accord JDM(2007).

Read all the comments here and there, and people are responding to this thread sound more concerned and caring :)

Keep it up nice people (oops! not all bimmers are friendly & good though)

Exclusifmedia;856202 said:
Hi all,

Saw this Thread in here as well as Sgcarmart. Checked TS threads of the past in Sgcarmart, and it made me wonder why is TS "having" 2 cars to to lease out. (1) A E60(2008) as it was mentioned (2) A Honda Accord JDM(2007).

Read all the comments here and there, and people are responding to this thread sound more concerned and caring :)

Keep it up nice people (oops! not all bimmers are friendly & good though)

Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D - MyCarForum

Thanks all for the help and suggestions so far. I had met up with the other victim and his ride was a lexus is250, sky blue in color.

I had already contacted Kenneth's brother and he had been very helpful but the family is lost as well on what kenneth is doing.

I saw this as well:
CNB - Newsroom - Current News - Current > CNB arrests suspected drug traffickers in luxury cars, various drugs seized worth more than S$186,000

Will try to contact the authorities very soon.

coincidence?

Black BMW and Lexus involved.....

Jack - hope that you will get your car back soon.

looks like the drama could unfold quickly....
if the black BMW and Lexus are indeed the missing cars... these cars have been in watchful eyes of the authority.. no worries being "missing"

if indeed the car is @ cnb...........how soon can he get back his car?..

jonleeck;856377 said:
if indeed the car is @ cnb...........how soon can he get back his car?..

Untill case is been prosecuted. And have to apply to court for releasing. I think so...

so is how long?...3-4 months?...

jonleeck;856382 said:
so is how long?...3-4 months?...

3-6 months

really bastard man! that kenneth lee!...... to the TS you only can have my emotional sarrport.

hey hey..but kenneth lee is 32-33 not as cnb press release to be 31yrs old leh...may not be him!

Jack, hope you are able to "reunion" with your car soonest and recover from current difficult situation.

Maybe you would like to give more details on your background, work experiences, etc., some tow-kays in this forum might able to intro/offer you a job.

jonleeck;856394 said:
hey hey..but kenneth lee is 32-33 not as cnb press release to be 31yrs old leh...may not be him!

Since it's a syndicate, most probably they will have different people playing different roles. The person getting the car will be different from the person driving it and moving the goods.

For example, Dash borrowed car from etan1 to go eat frog legs. He doesn't drive his own car tio boh? (I bro, never say where Dash went to eat frog legs.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affiliatesslotycom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back