Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

more like "welcome back, where the F@#K have you been?! get back to work NOW!"

We will be roasting some coilovers tonight...

To add to the growing list of cars that have been modded...

Toyota Mark X, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto HGT, Honda Stream, Honda Fit, CL7 R, Nissan Latio and Sylphy.....

Mai Tu Liao.....muahahaha..

Would add Ford Focus to that list...

Except for a pesky 5yr/100,000km warranty.
That he's not keen on bustin.

R2D-UM2;345913 said:
To add to the growing list of cars that have been modded...

Toyota Mark X, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto HGT, Honda Stream, Honda Fit, CL7 R, Nissan Latio and Sylphy.....

Mai Tu Liao.....muahahaha..

Hmm...
I think i know who's car that is.

Just to update....

Toyota Mark X, Altis, Camry, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto HGT, Honda Stream, Fit, CL7 R, Civic, Nissan Latio & Sylphy, Merc SLK 200 Kompressor, Ford Focus, Mazda 3, 6 Subaru Legacy, Impreza, WRX, Pugeot 206, Mitsubishi Lancer, EVO...

The list just grows...

hmm.... wat does this mod do ar? just wondering... as well as the $$$, can i do all one time whack when i send over for servicing and that "inspection"?

*possible to put change my front brakes (to my E46 330i fronts i hav in the boot) for me as well on the same day too?*

Mockngbrd;347521 said:
hmm.... wat does this mod do ar? just wondering... as well as the $$$, can i do all one time whack when i send over for servicing and that "inspection"?

*possible to put change my front brakes (to my E46 330i fronts i hav in the boot) for me as well on the same day too?*

Mock.

I think the science behind it is described somewhere in the first few pages of the thread.
Check it out...

Mockngbrd;347521 said:

Yup, all can be done...hee hee.:)

phil;347757 said:
I dont want to click the link in case its true, heheh

Phil. Let me help. :)

• The conversion was really simple to do and took about 45min to replace both front disks, calipers, pads
  • You will need..
  • BMW 330i front calipers, clips, and brake pads
  • BMW 330i front disks
  • Brake fluid
  • first step is to remove the front wheel.
  • Then remove the standard brake disk and caliper.
  • Now, fit your new bigger caliper, and disk, make sure everything is tightened up and bleed the brake system, 1 quick easy brake upgrade for a E36 bmw
  • Refit wheel and your done. Looks much better than the weedy little stock disks
  • I would also do a complete flush of your old brake fluid and replace with a new uprated type of fluid
  • Check out the difference in size between the standard 318 front caliper and the E46 calipers off a 330i

Just text here. So use your imagination.

astrosky;347795 said:
Can e46 330 brakes fit E90 320?

nope..dun think sho... but u can fit 335i stock brakes wif some slight mods i think..even better a mod..sorry for the OT

lookin forward to going down for my visit !!!!! thanks a big big bunch!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet88institute

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back