Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

Hello Rodney, it was nice meeting you earlier.

Well, after the ignition upgrade, went for a spin along PIE to KPE to ECP and stop for a while in East Coast Park. All I can say is.............SHIOK !!! :thumbsup: The pick-up is much powerful and smoother at high end torque. Prompt response too. Took another spin from ECP to AYE TO PIE on my way back home. Wow, guess I need to re-train my foot-pedaling again from now on.

Definitely a mod that is worth to burn my pocket :goodup:

hey, how much petrol did u burn?

but i agree with you - worth it!

318 NewBoy;326678 said:
Hello Rodney, it was nice meeting you earlier.

Well, after the ignition upgrade, went for a spin along PIE to KPE to ECP and stop for a while in East Coast Park. All I can say is.............SHIOK !!! :thumbsup: The pick-up is much powerful and smoother at high end torque. Prompt response too. Took another spin from ECP to AYE TO PIE on my way back home. Wow, guess I need to re-train my foot-pedaling again from now on.

Definitely a mod that is worth to burn my pocket :goodup:

K. Hui....Well done.
WELCOME....you're officially now a true 46ers dude...hahahaa

Enjoy.....cheers

jinooi;326767 said:
hey, how much petrol did u burn?

but i agree with you - worth it!

Indeed saw a significant decrease shown by fuel needle in dashboard. Just this morning saw a thread posted by Valor saying that V-Power is on Sale now, Wah, heng ah.....The ignition upgrade came on the right timing, :lol2: :lol2:

j8833t;326771 said:
K. Hui....Well done.
WELCOME....you're officially now a true 46ers dude...hahahaa

Enjoy.....cheers

Ehh, :confused: :confused: , I thought I was already 46ers before last evening. Not yet ah? :oops: Thanks for the virus, bro....... SHIOK :laughlik: .

Bro, the e90 320 has the same engine as the e46 318.

Cheers

318 NewBoy;326780 said:
Indeed saw a significant decrease shown by fuel needle in dashboard. Just this morning saw a thread posted by Valor saying that V-Power is on Sale now, Wah, heng ah.....The ignition upgrade came on the right timing, :lol2: :lol2:

Oops... Sorry, i forgot to put disclaimer...R2D will not be responsible for driver not wanting to get off expressways....

Ha ha... thanks for the great review...

R2D-UM2;328099 said:
Oops... Sorry, i forgot to put disclaimer...R2D will not be responsible for driver not wanting to get off expressways....

Ha ha... thanks for the great review...

Don't mention., just speak the truth, bro.

If not because of my kids in rear seats, would have taken a few more spins :yummie: . until the TP spotted this black bimmer keeps spinning the expressway like an idiot.

Thanks to the guys at R2D-UM2 for helping me on the ignition upgrade. Really friendly guys, and true professional too. Good work done on my E46 :thumbsup:

C3P0;328232 said:
Thanks to the guys at R2D-UM2 for helping me on the ignition upgrade. Really friendly guys, and true professional too. Good work done on my E46 :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by C3P0 : Today at 09:20 AM. Reason: Spelt R2D-UM2 as R2D2 instead

haha dude, stop fantasizing about r2d2 lah :lol2:

jinooi;328238 said:
haha dude, stop fantasizing about r2d2 lah :lol2:
R2D-UM2 very close to R2D2 le, always get confused. Luckily they are not called C3P-UM0, otherwise I must charge royalty fee....:lol2:

Herman;328522 said:
I hate TPs.
I HATE THEM !!!!
What happen bro?

He's young and dislikes authority when he does something illegal. He doesnt understand the principle of being caught for speeding, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like this plug and coil thing is gonna be my first so called 'Mod'.

So how's the FC impact like? 2 mths liao shd have better feel correct?

CO quite particular about FC...

come down to R2D tonite.

a couple of kakis will be there to talk cock sing song. will buy you kopi and answer all the questions you may have...

should be ok. some e36ers here have already done it.

no complaints so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet88institute

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups