Is Mercedes Really So Popular??? WHY???

Re: Is Mercedes Really So Popular??? WHY???

wt_know;985420 said:
reliability and comfort ... bmw scores the lowest .. but why bmw is top luxury car ar? why? lol

Yes, BMW is a luxury marque and if you exchange singpass lagi atas......hearsay one.
Also dun ask me coz me drive jipoon chia.....wahahaha

I think benz is more for businessmen/ towkays while bmw is more for pmes? :roll:

I just want to know

Somebody help me decide if I will use glutathione capsules or not. I am in doubt of using it because I’m afraid to have health issues. Are they safe?

dwayneifez;985498 said:
Somebody help me decide if I will use glutathione capsules or not. I am in doubt of using it because I’m afraid to have health issues. Are they safe?

are u Russian? you should try Jia Sia... totally safe and organic....

It's jia sai ...... And yes good for Russians.

Centurion9990;985540 said:
are u Russian? you should try Jia Sia... totally safe and organic....

Yes jia sai is safe, but try to supplement it with hor gao kan.

BMW offers sheer driving pleasure. If you want that feel, buy BMW.

If you not so car fanatic, mercs is a better bet. Good choice for those who want a luxury brand.

Back to the discussion on why merc so popular.

The poll shows merc leading.
But BMW was BEST SELLING LUXURY BRAND 2012.

Those who bought are not really those who polled and vice versa.

My question is which group's view are you trying to collect - "buyers" or "sgcarmart visitors"

arsenal62;985398 said:
back to topic,

I say Merc is the best...you dun believe go ask jasonmaxima. kekeke

I bought merc cos OMV higher than BMW's......

and if & when I drive fast... people wun think I'm a boy racer in a bmw....

Nice to see you here NW. Swapped a e90 for a w212 cos I was tired of spending weekends with mechanics instead of my family.

jasonmaxima;985573 said:
I bought merc cos OMV higher than BMW's......

and if & when I drive fast... people wun think I'm a boy racer in a bmw....

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but with your porcelain, flawless moon-tan of a complexion, flex-flex toned bawdy and youthful good looks, even if you drove a Sonata taxi also peepur won't call you uncle and still think you're a boy racer trying to chiet them at the traffic lights.....

wobbles;985579 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but with your porcelain, flawless moon-tan of a complexion, flex-flex toned bawdy and youthful good looks, even if you drove a Sonata taxi also peepur won't call you uncle and still think you're a boy racer trying to chiet them at the traffic lights.....

Sigh. Jasonmaxima looks like the korean drama actor la.... safer he tints his windows dark dark and drive fast fast. Else mass hysteria...

Meek;985584 said:
Sigh. Jasonmaxima looks like the korean drama actor la.... safer he tints his windows dark dark and drive fast fast. Else mass hysteria...

Now only you know why he not only uses triple ply from Sherman, but triple tint also....

wobbles;985579 said:

I still dunno what is Sonata taxi FC.....whether it gets better with spring booster, air intake and go fast M tri sticker stripes....

Meek;985584 said:

I can only thank....小飞鱼 aka INFRATINT.....

Driven both Marque and i find that BMW would have a more tech-savvy as compared to Merc.

BMW have those iPhone cradle, nice GPS, Nice LCD display of all car components, whereas Merc is very basic. Nothing much..

Is Mercedes Really So Popular??? WHY???

cisconet1234;985597 said:
Driven both Marque and i find that BMW would have a more tech-savvy as compared to Merc.

BMW have those iPhone cradle, nice GPS, Nice LCD display of all car components, whereas Merc is very basic. Nothing much..

i rike dis many many many too...

Really ? People mostly say its the other way round .....

cisconet1234;985597 said:

that's because the entry level models from AD were stripped to bare minimum including no leather seat ... :lol:

Red_Bean_Bun;985602 said:
Really ? People mostly say its the other way round .....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xo88gay

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back