Khang Auto

Re: Khang Auto

Best is to just go and spit at them

I got back my so call Brake Module from TWM the day before..Brought to BVO to confirm if it is the correct parts. Haiz...too bad it was not..guess i need to visit Eng Soon and forget about TWM. Dun want to spoil my CNY mood.

Just an update.. there r still a jaguar,Ssangyong and an Opel with no engine and gearbox under the bonnet. All the best to the Opel owner.

sherman0888;736018 said:
I got back my so call Brake Module from TWM the day before..Brought to BVO to confirm if it is the correct parts. Haiz...too bad it was not..guess i need to visit Eng Soon and forget about TWM. Dun want to spoil my CNY mood.

Just an update.. there r still a jaguar,Ssangyong and an Opel with no engine and gearbox under the bonnet. All the best to the Opel owner.

You CNY mood won't be spoil...................... Glenn say 1....

Please thank me....... :)

yes it will, his car bonnet cannot close and must drive around with it open

True story for you guys to know since i came acrossed this.
Khangs automatic was a very successful company in the 1997-2000 yr.
It was built up personally by Raymond Khang, Hence the shop named Khangs automatic.

However, during 2000-2001. Where COE price dropped to $1. Nobody wanna repair their car and sold it, replacing a new ones. Raymond Khang(Boss of Khangs at that time), had already invested in expanding the premises of the company and bought alot of other shop for the expanding of the business as well. As everybody bought new car, means there's no repairing, means no income. And no money rolling for him.

Mr Ong at that point of time, came in to help Raymond khangs by telling him that he wants 50% of the share(FOC), while contributing to Khangs auto and brought it back to live by selling the TWM WARRANTY. As time passes, things get worse as the currently boss MR ONG knows nothing about car. And operate the whole workshop as a mess! Nothing much that Raymond Khangs can do as the share is 50:50. Mr Ong is the operation manager cum the CEO, in charged of signing all warranty claime form and other issue related to claiming for a vehicle. Mr Ong is a bankrupt person since 1999 as he was jailed for certain action. Handling all cash and income, petty cash, salary of workers and credit, is handled by his wife. And he is a very cunning person.*

Peter King as who you guys always talk to, is the TWM marketing Manager. He is in charge of all claim that is undergoing, not the boss nor CEO in the company. All claim of parts can only be approve by Mr Ong. If Mr Ong doesn't approve it, P.King can only keep dragging you guys, not his fault anyway.

Raymond in other case, has been a very helpful little boss within the company and everybody knows that, things that is complicated and messy. He can handle it very well. And he is currently opening another shop now and is having very good business, and he no longer handle anymore WARRANTY..

Workers who did not get their pay have already report to MOM, went to Court which Mr Ong is supposed to be there too, but he didn't.

Regards

Any updates? Are they back in business??

Seems like a story line for some soap-opera on prime time tv.

Total mess.....anyone can update if they are back in operation?

Thanks

I really need to know Raymond shop name, in case I accidentally go to the wrong shop

Not April yet and i am really a fool liao.

how, are we gather together to sue for some compensation? i still got abt 3.5 years of warranty left. sigh!!!

How much is their paid up capital? still got left or not?

for those driving PI cars, u can give a try calling your own PI dealers....one of the bros here whom have his PI audi covered by twm warranty, PI dealer steady, arrange another workshop to cover.....so do ask.....u will never know if you don't ask.

as for the soap opera good guy bad guy story.....all parties involved can't be absolved of any responsibiles due to good guy bad guy story.
legally maybe cos there's still lotsa loopholes in our system but morally they can say "oh...he did it...all his fault"
its not as if that they are not aware of it.....tsk tsk

sszone;749723 said:
for those driving PI cars, u can give a try calling your own PI dealers....one of the bros here whom have his PI audi covered by twm warranty, PI dealer steady, arrange another workshop to cover.....so do ask.....u will never know if you don't ask.

as for the soap opera good guy bad guy story.....all parties involved can't be absolved of any responsibiles due to good guy bad guy story.
legally maybe cos there's still lotsa loopholes in our system but morally they can say "oh...he did it...all his fault"
its not as if that they are not aware of it.....tsk tsk

esp true when gd guy and bad guy both benefit financially from schemes run by bad guy.

If the PI does not even try to help the thousands of customers affected, two outcomes:

1. PIs can close down, unless they have their own workshops..which many don't..
2. They face legal actions for selling defective products if the cars break down during warranty periods..n we look at no.1 again

Cars are big investments in Sg and the press will have a field day whacking PIs... N I bet with u many of the reporters or people working in the media are also TWM warranty customers

Last edited by a moderator:

Went down AML yesterday ... Seems like most PI offer their in house warranty now ... For my case my PI took over my twm warranty .... The servicing workshop will put warrAnty claims to them now ... I usually go MBM wheelpower

Why is everybody talking like Khang/ TWM warranty is the only thing other than ADs? Is there no other company out there who can take care of gearbox warranties? Maybe we should band together and go into this business. We got lawyers, insurance agents, doctors... ok they can't do much here, full-time bums who are able to run a co-op.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back