Khang Auto

Re: Khang Auto

Oilman;724820 said:
If my tenant defaults on apartment rent, can I lock in his girlfriend until he pays up? :D

Possibly. If the girl owes the tenant money and he has a lien over the girl until she pays up. :p Haha.

If no tenant has no lien over the girl, and you sell the girl (or auction off her virginity) to the highest bidder, you will be in so much shit.

naixial;724622 said:
Hi guys,

I also got a 2 years warranty with them, have sent my car in on 16 nov 2011, finally took it back 5 weeks later; only happened after i have to say that 'im going to report police" if they don't return my car. So i got it back with nothing fixed. Now im still having issues with my car.

Pls also include me in the list (i added in below)
Let's try to get our $ back.. Thanks guys.

Since there is a big base of affected customers, why not someone spearhead to group all victims together and engage a lawyer and sue them??? Just like those ppl kana from True Spa saga, they were all gathered together via facebook... They split the legal fees according by the amount they lost... In the end, hearsay True Spa are compensating all the affected customers back in installments...

Best joke of the True Spa saga was the owner is the son of the former late Chief Justice WCJ...

Oilman;724820 said:
If my tenant defaults on apartment rent, can I lock in his girlfriend until he pays up? :D

that's kidnap :biggun:

MW;724888 said:
Best joke of the True Spa saga was the owner is the son of the former late Chief Justice WCJ...

Is it... Knn bring the father's name down... same like the saga of the student & teacher r/s which the teacher and her husband divorced recently... hearsay the student(now man liao and married) is the grandson of late former Deputy Prime Minister GKS...

MW;724888 said:

Isnt that the guy who said its not right to refund ppl the money.

Hi

Anyone have any update on their status, i heard they are suppose to resolve by today?

:shoot:

if they can repo ships and planes, cars are easy :D

Taken when? maybe now got armed guards outside liao since many people threaten to take back by force

DebadgedA6;727012 said:
IMPOSSIBLE. The premises of Khang Auto have been secured by the landlord with world class security!

photo-734619.JPG

the lock is not even secured through both holes. Singapore world class...

Dach;727024 said:
the lock is not even secured through both holes. Singapore world class...

Very sharp eyes. :lol:
I thought they would use heavy duty chains and padlocks.

Received a call back by Mr Ong ,aka Peter King ,Raymond Ong.... from TWM this afternoon. He rest assure me that i could get back my parking brake module by next 2 weeks or so. He claimed that his company TWM got some issue with MOM with regards to his china workers permits,and also with their land lord.And he is still trying to resolve all this problems.He pointed out that ,all the rumours (closed down,Run road) we heard are untrue according to him.Finger crossed.

You and him bro ahh? He called u personally. Nb how many shares you have with Khang?

I am reporting u to police

MW;727054 said:
You and him bro ahh? He called u personally. Nb how many shares you have with Khang?

I am reporting u to police

Share??? I hope i got 100%.. haha...

No need to talk too much, just report Sherman to police.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back