Khang Auto

Re: Khang Auto

Photo taken yesterday on 5th Jan when they said they are going to resolve the issue.

I have a Control Module which is missing from the car. It's gonna cost me, so sherman0888 , can you let me know if they are actively going to be returning the parts? Cos I really hate to have to order and wait 6 weeks while my car rots.

is raymond ong also fat fat one?

else sherman wont like

is Celine fat? Milk ask one

Sherman is not just fat, he is a fat bitch

DebadgedA6;727111 said:
Photo taken yesterday on 5th Jan when they said they are going to resolve the issue.

I have a Control Module which is missing from the car. It's gonna cost me, so sherman0888 , can you let me know if they are actively going to be returning the parts? Cos I really hate to have to order and wait 6 weeks while my car rots.

oH ...bRO DebadgedA6... as for your case im not too sure if u can get back your parts.. i also haven get back my brake module from them yet..2 weeks is what i heard from Mr Ong... any updates from them ,i will share here.. Hope everything turns out well ..

Or open new workshop

MW;727205 said:
Or open new workshop

i think recently there's 1 new workshop....................... "NewKhang Auto"...... :oooops:
:p:p:p:p

:wtf:2 week that was what he told me 2 weeks ago to resolve my problem, this Mr Ong is a big time liar:bullshit:

cps7733;727269 said:
:wtf:2 week that was what he told me 2 weeks ago to resolve my problem, this Mr Ong is a big time liar:bullshit:

So bro..Your car or parts still with them? Any action taken from your side?

milk15;727247 said:
i think recently there's 1 new workshop....................... "NewKhang Auto"...... :oooops:
:p:p:p:p

If you see HOMO Auto...this workshop belongs to MW...

sherman0888;727061 said:
Share??? I hope i got 100%.. haha...

100% share also means 100% liability!!! Jia lat! Sherman, now the landlord got one more person to look for.... hahaha...

Bro

Luck not, but they promised to repair a faulty parts but drag for months, now they MIA. Damn TL
Their gate still closed. This Mr Ong is a big:liar:
sherman0888;727290 said:
So bro..Your car or parts still with them? Any action taken from your side?

sherman0888;727169 said:
oH ...bRO DebadgedA6... as for your case im not too sure if u can get back your parts.. i also haven get back my brake module from them yet..2 weeks is what i heard from Mr Ong... any updates from them ,i will share here.. Hope everything turns out well ..

I received the call from him as well, tell me the same story......
Give him 2 weeks to settle all this issue..... He said...

2 weeks is CNY liao..all workers will either go back to Malaysia or China from next Thursday onwards as flights are very full.

What if it's an 'FOC' warranty that came with new car? Can claim back the balance, as it is promised 'value' in the car purchase? Scratch head*

gracie, think mobile phones. If you buy a Nokia and then nokia winds up, can you ask for rebate on your nokia phone?

Yeah, I expected so, just trying the little luck I may have left with. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back