Let's talk stocks & IPO

Re: Let's talk stocks & IPO

Agree, this Chasen BB like to kill contra players. this one cannot contra.

it can wait weeks before it moves...as long as the price is stabilised, got chance...

i feel usually BB upmove when u least expect it. usually they might not repeat their pattern in the heavy vol 1st day, on T5 thereafter.

kenntona;1031144 said:
Chasen - note previous candlestick patterns - what happened after one day of surge? 6/28, 7/11, 8/12.....

There is a chance that the third day after the first surge, there is another long candlestick - 7/2, 8/14, but it is equally probable that it will not happen.

So what would I do if I am a zhng kay on this stock? Volume spiked on 9/3, next few days will I shake or distribute? Likely. Expect to see a repeat of 8/15 to 9/2 type of shake-consolidation to weed out contra players. Unlikely to be 7/12 - 8/7 type of formation given the Diff formations.

One signal of distribution pattern - look out for thin sell queue, but constant loading of sellers. VWAP constantly higher than current bid/offer.

hetraa;1031150 said:
Agree, this Chasen BB like to kill contra players. this one cannot contra.

it can wait weeks before it moves...as long as the price is stabilised, got chance...

i feel usually BB upmove when u least expect it. usually they might not repeat their pattern in the heavy vol 1st day, on T5 thereafter.

Like Ipco and Innopac a while ago...

Kenntona, what do u deduce from the 1 lot buyups/selldowns? Probe to see whos the counterparty, or inducing retailers to buy in?

hetraa;1031167 said:
Kenntona, what do u deduce from the 1 lot buyups/selldowns? Probe to see whos the counterparty, or inducing retailers to buy in?

create momentum?
Algorithmic trading?

Which stock?

hetraa;1031167 said:

Screws up the movements and make people rewrite bloody codes for nothing. Now the market has learnt and is smarter...

hetraa said:
in general, the 1 lot wonder... sometimes it happens for various stocks...

For many blue chips, it is their OMS (Order Management System). Example - need to work a time-scaled order to sell 960 lots of a stock throughout the day. Let the machine spread the trades out. 1 lot every 30 seconds from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

OMS/machine does not factor in market conditions or bid/offer volume.

If the order needs to match or beat VWAP, then manual execution will take over. For instance, institutions passing orders to a local dealer to manual work the order.

Biosensor - take note of hourly/day chart. Loss of momentum. Not looking good for day/contra trades.

yea taking a rest. 900 must hold ..if not , prepare to SL if heavy throwing.

sometimes it rest for a few days to scoop up thrown contra players. for the next leg up.

kenntona;1031190 said:
Biosensor - take note of hourly/day chart. Loss of momentum. Not looking good for day/contra trades.

kenntona;1031144 said:
Chasen - note previous candlestick patterns - what happened after one day of surge? 6/28, 7/11, 8/12.....

There is a chance that the third day after the first surge, there is another long candlestick - 7/2, 8/14, but it is equally probable that it will not happen.

So what would I do if I am a zhng kay on this stock? Volume spiked on 9/3, next few days will I shake or distribute? Likely. Expect to see a repeat of 8/15 to 9/2 type of shake-consolidation to weed out contra players. Unlikely to be 7/12 - 8/7 type of formation given the Diff formations.

One signal of distribution pattern - look out for thin sell queue, but constant loading of sellers. VWAP constantly higher than current bid/offer.

Meaning what??? Already went in. Cos trending saw the buying volume higher than selling in past 1-2 weeks. Seems like got potential. So are you saying this Chasen can flip either way?

Luboil said:
Meaning what??? Already went in. Cos trending saw the buying volume higher than selling in past 1-2 weeks. Seems like got potential. So are you saying this Chasen can flip either way?

You "already" went in, but which day and what level?

I am saying odds are NOT the same entering yesterday and today as compared to 9/3.

I am saying there is a good chance it will shake down on the traders and trade within the 0.42-0.45 band for a few weeks, if not days.

kenntona;1031223 said:
You "already" went in, but which day and what level?

I am saying odds are NOT the same entering yesterday and today as compared to 9/3.

I am saying there is a good chance it will shake down on the traders and trade within the 0.42-0.45 band for a few weeks, if not days.

Today lor....44c :(

Set a cut loss trigger lor.

Chart-based cutloss says it would be 50% at 0.435 and 50% 0.425, but you need to assess your VAR. Someone holding 20 lots and someone holding 500 lots will have different cut loss trigger owing to the absolute possible loss quantum.

Yongnam good RRR, first tgt 285, 2nd tgt 305. final tgt 330. strong buying for 4 days.

Biosensors dont look so good today. but still got chance if 890 can hold, or else, must consider SL.
see how on monday when its t5 on heavy vol.

Oh yeah, next wk is US launch missile to Syria. shd be a quiet wk.

Rex did well today, shd have entered at 715, knew this bugger got potential.

Chasenhldg up lorry??

im still holding chasen, today got hammer candlestick to flush out weak holders. not for contra

Yesterday bought Tritech 600, tgt TP 660, 680.
Yongnam moving well. may break 310. tgt 330.
Vard and Bio looking good.

offloaded Chasen, trend changed. broke important support levels

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parkerkathy118
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back