M5 collection last Friday

Reeve

Hey Bros,
Here are some pictures of my M5 . Nothing to review, cannot wack car until 2000km. But the interior is nice.

I choose Champagne beige individual leather option with Piano black lays. And alcantara Beige roof is steam.

Will write detail reviews afer i run in the car.

Fuel consumption seems bad on first tank though, already more than half tank gone but only travelled 230km. Never drove above 3k rpm now.

Yesterday got tailed by a F10 550 on CTE hahha i siam.

See pictures.

Sorry quality not so good just take from handphone

IMG-20120608-00624.jpg

IMG-20120605-00618.jpg

IMG-20120608-00622.jpg

IMG-20120609-00626.jpg

Some pictures is before i went to Sherman for tinting.

Cheerios

Reeve

:shock:

Re: M5 collection last Friday

Congrats, bro! Finally!!! Nice choice on the interior colour! That basement parking looks familiar. Where is that?

clar;831300 said:
Congrats, bro! Finally!!! Nice choice on the interior colour! That basement parking looks familiar. Where is that?
according to Munich i am the only ah pek that choose this interior colour hahha. It turn out to be very nice hhaha.

In one of my pics, my eldest son is at the steering wheel before i got the chance to sit in driver's seat hahha

All basement looks the same nowadays, it was taken at my place. Cannot wait to run in the car driving btw 50km to 100km/hr is frustrating hahha :drool::shakehea:

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats on the car.... had a last minute urgent matter to attend otherwise I would have dropped by MA to drool....

jasonmaxima;831307 said:
Congrats on the car.... had a last minute urgent matter to attend otherwise I would have dropped by MA to drool....
when u free bro, i want to drool at your AMG super wagon !!!

Reeve;831303 said:
according to Munich i am the only ah pek that choose this interior colour hahha. It turn out to be very nice hhaha.

In one of my pics, my eldest son is at the steering wheel before i got the chance to sit in driver's seat hahha

All basement looks the same nowadays, it was taken at my place. Cannot wait to run in the car driving btw 50km to 100km/hr is frustrating hahha :drool::shakehea:

If u think consumption is bad now, u are in for a rude shock post run-in. This is the best u are ever gonna get. Be prepared to pay more for gas from now on. At least they give it a larger fuel tank so u don't find yourself at the pump twice a week.

clar;831313 said:
If u think consumption is bad now, u are in for a rude shock post run-in. This is the best u are ever gonna get. Be prepared to pay more for gas from now on. At least they give it a larger fuel tank so u don't find yourself at the pump twice a week.
i think munich pumped V power that why the consumption is so bad. I will try Esso 8000 98 for second tank haha

Do you know how the blind spot warning on the side mirror works?

And parking the car is really troublesome, put to neutral and press start/ stop button twice with leg off the pedal lolzzzz

CONGRATS CONGRATS!

As Borat said, "NAAAAAAIIIIIIISE"!!!!

Reeve;831318 said:
i think munich pumped V power that why the consumption is so bad. I will try Esso 8000 98 for second tank haha

And parking the car is really troublesome, put to neutral and press start/ stop button twice with leg off the pedal lolzzzz

Got blink spot warning meh? I think my car don't have. U can leave the gear in either reverse or D, then press the Start button. That way, it turns off right away. Be mindful of this when you valet park cos many valets are clueless and can risk leaving the car with just the parking brake engaged, but not the 2nd press of the Start button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reeve;831318 said:

I have changed from V-power to Esso 8000 following the advice of the bros here, but not for consumption reason as i doubt petrol has anything to do with it. I changed mostly due to what the bros claim about V-power being unstable for performance.

clar;831326 said:
Got blink spot warning meh? I think my car don't have. U can leave the gear in either reverse or D, then press the Start button. That way, it turns off right away.
bro you should be able to see 2 triangle light lens on the side mirrors , this is suppose to be the blind spot warning. if i am correct he he

congrats on your new ride... Enjoy your ride...

That car looks good!
Congrats on your new ride, drive it in good health

/QUOTE] thank you all for the kind words. :thumbsup:

I like what you did to the front grill and wheels? Are those special order or did you do it at Munich?

14m3;832014 said:
I like what you did to the front grill and wheels? Are those special order or did you do it at Munich?
all done in Munich. I suppose to get my gloss black super concaves DPE rims but until today no news 4months liao .

Cheerios

:thumbsup:

Munich did the spraying of the wheels or did it came in black? I knew they have replacement for the grill.

14m3;832033 said:
Munich did the spraying of the wheels or did it came in black? I knew they have replacement for the grill.
every parts u see in black was sprayed by Munich. :thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back