M5 collection last Friday

Re: M5 collection last Friday

Reeve;832046 said:
every parts u see in black was sprayed by Munich. :thumbsup:

Then what do u do with your stock wheels after your DPE arrives? Coffee table? :D

Thanks for the update. Really like the white with the black accessories.

clar;832068 said:
Then what do u do with your stock wheels after your DPE arrives? Coffee table? :D
dont know , maybe i just sell it new the DPEs , very lazy to change.

anyone bro interested??? it damn chio too hahha

The black trimmings certainly looked the part of a sports aloon; much better than what the car came with.

[/QUOTE] nice bro keep it coming

nice bro keep it coming[/QUOTE] Running in, only second tank. Pump esso 98. Never drove past 3500rpm . less than100km/hr and trying to use the auto/start/stop frequently.

Current mileage only 750km still 1250km to go before first servicing.

And i am only get 5.8km / Litre lolz :screwedu::screwedu::screwedu::biggun::biggun:

wah very nice and fierce leh, make me gian to spay white AGAIN...oh and also the black diffuser...so now I know how it looks on a real M5

Ok now the interior colour......wah today sun very hot...Euro 2012 ending soon

[[/QUOTE] took pictures of the interior with my BB, picture quality lousy.

I added options individual champagne biege leather, alcantara champagne roof and piano black in lays.

it turn out to be very nice combination.

:yummie::yummie:

Singapore-20120625-00680.jpg

Singapore-20120625-00678.jpg

Singapore-20120625-00676.jpg

Cheerios

:yummie::yummie:

love those alcatara roof... nice...

Were you near Thompson Plaza last Thursday evening? Saw a white M5 with nice exhaust

zhenlie;840183 said:
love those alcatara roof... nice...
i love it too damn shiok no regrets man!!

Physicist;840191 said:
Were you near Thompson Plaza last Thursday evening? Saw a white M5 with nice exhaust
In the car park ? definitely not me bro hahha there are alot of white M5 in singapore now

Wah your backside must sit on fur one.

T6;840486 said:
Wah your backside must sit on fur one.

Hahaha no choice that the only way to prevent stains from my blue jean

Reeve;840520 said:
Hahaha no choice that the only way to prevent stains from my blue jean

No, got choice got choice. You can weaar beige coloured jeans. Hahahahhaha!!

ahmad0420;840540 said:
No, got choice got choice. You can weaar beige coloured jeans. Hahahahhaha!!
:shoot::shoot::shoot: where my pic bro!!!

clar;831326 said:
Got blink spot warning meh? I think my car don't have. U can leave the gear in either reverse or D, then press the Start button. That way, it turns off right away. Be mindful of this when you valet park cos many valets are clueless and can risk leaving the car with just the parking brake engaged, but not the 2nd press of the Start button.
bro clarence i found the blind spot warning , there is a button just beside the right side of the steering wheel. you know the HUD button ? it is just beside it.

Once activated. any cars in your blind spot will get a lighted triangle on your side wing mirrors. If you move into the lane during that time, your steering will vibrate as a warning.

All M5 comes with this featrue.

pretty neat. :goodup:

Reeve;842115 said:
bro clarence i found the blind spot warning , there is a button just beside the right side of the steering wheel. you know the HUD button ? it is just beside it.

Once activated. any cars in your blind spot will get a lighted triangle on your side wing mirrors. If you move into the lane during that time, your steering will vibrate as a warning.

All M5 comes with this featrue.

pretty neat. :goodup:

Yeah, i found the button too the other day. I guess i always check my blind spot before changing lane, that's why never saw that warning before :D

clar;842179 said:
Yeah, i found the button too the other day. I guess i always check my blind spot before changing lane, that's why never saw that warning before :D
i so disappointed yesterday, they told me first service is up and can wack my car liao i so happy. But after 10mins they told me nope , just top up engine oil and go drive till 2000km lol

:confused::confused: i cannot even overtake Van and bus now!!! it only 1000km now :wtf:

Is your exhaust here?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back