M5 collection last Friday

Re: M5 collection last Friday

Reeve;842183 said:
i so disappointed yesterday, they told me first service is up and can wack my car liao i so happy. But after 10mins they told me nope , just top up engine oil and go drive till 2000km lol

:confused::confused: i cannot even overtake Van and bus now!!! it only 1000km now :wtf:

Is your exhaust here?

is it so bad bro? I rem running instruction is cannot exceed 4000rpm ma.. hehe..

masschaoz;842295 said:
is it so bad bro? I rem running instruction is cannot exceed 4000rpm ma.. hehe..
bad bro, i trying not to exceed 3000rpm. sometimes 2000rpm hahha

Reeve;842183 said:
i so disappointed yesterday, they told me first service is up and can wack my car liao i so happy. But after 10mins they told me nope , just top up engine oil and go drive till 2000km lol

:confused::confused: i cannot even overtake Van and bus now!!! it only 1000km now :wtf:

Is your exhaust here?

Exhaust not here yet. Hey, 3500 rpm in this car is more than enough to overtake most cars out there under normal driving situation. U can feed substantial throttle. Just don't let it rev too high. I think the limit is 4500 rpm during run-in. I completed my run-in in no more than 2 weeks by covering all the expressway in one run-in trip and repeat it for a few nites :D

clar;842366 said:
Exhaust not here yet. Hey, 3500 rpm in this car is more than enough to overtake most cars out there under normal driving situation. U can feed substantial throttle. Just don't let it rev too high. I think the limit is 4500 rpm during run-in. I completed my run-in in no more than 2 weeks by covering all the expressway in one run-in trip and repeat it for a few nites :D
they told me limit is 5500rpm and not more than 170km. my car already 2weeks 1000km only hahha

At night i am either coaching my 4yrs old son in his homework or PS3 MW3 COD online multi player he he :dance:

clar;842366 said:

What exhaust did you order?

Reeve;842375 said:
they told me limit is 5500rpm and not more than 170km. my car already 2weeks 1000km only hahha

At night i am either coaching my 4yrs old son in his homework or PS3 MW3 COD online multi player he he :dance:

What? 4 yr old got homework? U tiger daddy, dude :D

Scuderia;842398 said:
What exhaust did you order?

Akra Evo for F10 M5 with carbon tips.

clar;842449 said:
What? 4 yr old got homework? U tiger daddy, dude :D
He has homework since 3yrs old , i am also stress lol .

I prefer he enjoy his childhood first but orders from the Queen. :whipper:

i need PS3 to relieve my stress. hhaha

what homework??

English reading? Chinese reading? Writing (either Chinese or English or Calligraphy?)? Abacus? musical instrument? sports?

jasonmaxima;842474 said:
what homework??

English reading? Chinese reading? Writing (either Chinese or English or Calligraphy?)? Abacus? musical instrument? sports?
his shichida and chinese basics sian!!!

clar;842451 said:
Akra Evo for F10 M5 with carbon tips.

Hopefully it will sound as good as the M3

Reeve;842463 said:
He has homework since 3yrs old , i am also stress lol .

I prefer he enjoy his childhood first but orders from the Queen. :whipper:

i need PS3 to relieve my stress. hhaha

If my wife does that, she will be out of the door so quick she won't know what hit her. I am seeing more and more such kiasu parents. It's sad for modern day kids in SG :(

Reeve;842515 said:
have u heard Eisenmann sound quite good too ?

Yeah, sounds really good, but MA not bringing it in leh. I prefer to let them do it all.

Reeve;842515 said:
have u heard Eisenmann sound quite good too ?

Any plans to mod anything?

clar;842593 said:
Nice! I feel the M3s sounded the best! Eisenmann is typically low and bassy. Akra tends to introduce a touch of motorsport to the exhaust note, which i find more exotic.
the only mods I am doing Is asking MA to remove top speed limiter and go try in CTE he he

If we change the Down pipes and turbo, the M5 will be a super monster. but dunno when it will be out in the market ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back