MAS Imposes Financing Restrictions on Motor Vehicle Loans

Re: MAS Imposes Financing Restrictions on Motor Vehicle Loans

C3P0;963422 said:
He today humble already, never mention his GCB....

Oh, I almost forgot. Because of the Garhmen's new car policies, I purposely park my sart sart CB F13 in front of my GCB to show off. Humblebrag :) :lol2:

:( (10 chars)

You should be glad that these measures have ZERO impact on both your yachts purchases.

Yeah, in my dreams. GCB. Yachts. Then, I wake up, and realise I really need to stop chasing after the material world, and just be happy with what I presently have. Honestly, as much as I may have my opinions on Budget 2013, it's been good at one thing: a bit of a wake up call for us to reassess our finances somewhat.

wobbles;963430 said:
Honestly, as much as I may have my opinions on Budget 2013, it's been good at one thing: a bit of a wake up call for us to reassess our finances somewhat.

The kiat leng kia should also whack super duper hard at the property....knn now the property prices so unrealistic high!

actually... if u look at the 7 rounds of cooling.. they have wacked damn hard liao... but people got cash want to dump into property what to do?

arsenal62;963432 said:
The kiat leng kia should also whack super duper hard at the property....knn now the property prices so unrealistic high!

Property is a different asset leh. It appreciates. Car is crap and just depreciates. I will dump my cash into property... not car.

The advertisement SMS from mercs:

C&C: Seize the moment with no price increase. Exclusively for C, E & S-Class, we're absorbing the increase in ARF. Plus enjoy COE rebate levels for Cat A & Cat B cars at $78K & $90K respectively. Call C&C at 62981818 for more details. UNSUB UN

seize the moment ... mai tu liao !!!

How come got Audi and Merc sms, but no PML's sms?

Oh I forget they are already number 1, and their car sells by itself so they don't have to do anything. Sart.

From last Sat papers, it seems almost all AD are having this CAT B COE rebate at $90,000. You mean they are so cock sure that the COE will not plunge.

But then again, because they might have a lot of orders to fulfil before the dateline, so at least not for the next 2 biddings...

Cheers!

isn't it good. if CAT B drop to $70k-$80k then got $10K-$20K rebate leh
like you said vw/bmw/merc/audi got many orders to fill ... so this bidding might not see the crash

flyboy;963540 said:
From last Sat papers, it seems almost all AD are having this CAT B COE rebate at $90,000. You mean they are so cock sure that the COE will not plunge.

But then again, because they might have a lot of orders to fulfil before the dateline, so at least not for the next 2 biddings...

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

So boring...

wt_know;963486 said:
seize the moment ... mai tu liao !!!

wt_know MTL, F10 535 all the way!

may dv force is strong and brave with me ... $1 coe

C3P0;963565 said:
wt_know MTL, F10 535 all the way!

Spoke to my SE at PML today, as I booked the car in for repairs & servicing - she said she expects at least a 50 - 60% drop in income in the coming months. Today, PML looked like a ghost town. So many parking bays available at the service reception. Never seen it so quiet... a bit scary.

my force is strong....number one.....
if dont have $1 than maybe $2.

wt_know;963571 said:
may dv force is strong and brave with me ... $1 coe

all like you kiasi and kiasu already bought their cars, no buyers left.....
maybe new FT will buy ?

wobbles;963592 said:
Spoke to my SE at PML today, as I booked the car in for repairs & servicing - she said she expects at least a 50 - 60% drop in income in the coming months. Today, PML looked like a ghost town. So many parking bays available at the service reception. Never seen it so quiet... a bit scary.

Darth Vader;963599 said:
all like you kiasi and kiasu already bought their cars, no buyers left.....
maybe new FT will buy ?

You chased away so many ft oredi... where to find more water fish??

maybe by using my force, i can force one or two everyday to balik kampong.
but they arrive everyday by the plane loads at changi, my will is strong but my flesh is weak.

Meek;963601 said:
You chased away so many ft oredi... where to find more water fish??

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back