My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

wah, like that I will be out of warranty soon.
Anyway, only the chip will void warranty. All my other parts are okay.
Dont tell me they are going to void my gear box warranty because I change the shifter cover or void the controls because I have stickers over them?

simville;863305 said:
wah, like that I will be out of warranty soon.
Anyway, only the chip will void warranty. All my other parts are okay.
Dont tell me they are going to void my gear box warranty because I change the shifter cover or void the controls because I have stickers over them?

not so much on that, usually when you actually replaced the stock parts....eg: suspension to coilover..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

simville;863280 said:
Bro 340 driver, is that M performance brakes, how come its cross drilled? The one that I seen is different, the rotors are matt silver and not cross drilled.

Yes they're m performance. The rotors are not drilled. They're dimpled and slotted. When they arrive they have a protective coat which gives it a shiny look. Wears off after a few hard stops. Follow usual Brembo bed in procedures. Cross drilled rotors have a higher likelihood of hairline fractures along the holes too. So much prefer this one. Shame only that the rotor is not a two piece like after market ap's, Alcons or Brembo gt's.

@growler - yeah whole point of going with m exhaust is for the legal paperwork. Otherwise I'd rather have waited for something from akra. They eBay route will save you loads but the heartache of getting paperwork and a certified installer may undo the savings

You are absolutely right bro 340Driver. But thanks for sharing with us your mods, keep them coming : )

that is the downside of buying from PML, can't do anything till 3 years or 100,000km..whenever I see all those nice mod, I need to tahan..nose bleeding and saliva dripping.

Last edited by a moderator:

340driver;863316 said:
Yes they're m performance. The rotors are not drilled. They're dimpled and slotted. When they arrive they have a protective coat which gives it a shiny look. Wears off after a few hard stops. Follow usual Brembo bed in procedures. Cross drilled rotors have a higher likelihood of hairline fractures along the holes too. So much prefer this one. Shame only that the rotor is not a two piece like after market ap's, Alcons or Brembo gt's.

@growler - yeah whole point of going with m exhaust is for the legal paperwork. Otherwise I'd rather have waited for something from akra. They eBay route will save you loads but the heartache of getting paperwork and a certified installer may undo the savings

The M xos is only an axle back? How nice if they actually do a catback kekekee

isiowsg;863336 said:
that is the downside of buying from PML, can't do anything till 3 years or 100,000km..whenever I see all those nice mod, I need to tahan..nose bleeding and saliva dripping.

Depends on wat u wan or do, the brakes, wheels + tyres etc are no issues anyway, when I complained on the brakes issues, PML did not blame my aftermarket wheels as well.

The only caution is the tuning software, thats something all ADs loathe, unless they do it for u then its a different game :thumbsup:

Bro tortoise with axle back think can siam the LTA approval again or not ah? It's still pretty stock what

isiowsg;863336 said:

Think you can get the M Performance Parts from PML or MA as well. They are the AD so shouldn't void the warranty.

Seem like many brothers here are interested in the shades, perhaps can do a GB from Munich?
For the convenience to all brothers, the parts number are as follow:
BMW Rear Side Window Sun Visor (Set of 2) 5146 2 293 367
BMW Rear Window Sun Visor 5146 2 293 368

simville;862706 said:
All the shades i got are manual and it come with a clip for you to secure it. this is a original BMW accessory, so I bought it from a shop in HK carrying BMW accessories.

I'll be heading to HK inanity 2 weeks time, can share which shop/location did you get the BMW accessories from?
Thanks!!!

simville;863465 said:
Seem like many brothers here are interested in the shades, perhaps can do a GB from Munich?
For the convenience to all brothers, the parts number are as follow:
BMW Rear Side Window Sun Visor (Set of 2) 5146 2 293 367
BMW Rear Window Sun Visor 5146 2 293 368

are these imported from germany and sold in HK ? cos i am heading to Germany in 2 days time... :lol:

simville;863318 said:
Bro, where you get your performance brakes from?

Exhaust and brakes both from the good folks at Munich Auto. Hendra, Adrian and the others were great.

Mine is a PML car and going with the M bits ensures warranty stays intact.

By the way they consider the exhaust a catback as it fits downstream of the catalyst. It also makes both pipes operational all the time vis-a-vis the stock one which has an electronic flap that's closed below 5k rpm for noise purposes

Last edited by a moderator:

animian;863513 said:
are these imported from germany and sold in HK ? cos i am heading to Germany in 2 days time... :lol:

Yup, parts are from Germany and sold in HK, Singapore etc.

creampuff;863492 said:
I'll be heading to HK inanity 2 weeks time, can share which shop/location did you get the BMW accessories from?
Thanks!!!

Will PM you the address.

U guy shld join the National Day gathering n get the vouchers fm MA and get the parts... I order the sunshade n sunblinds for my F20 on Friday n Monday it's here. Use $100 vouchers for it. No horse run MUNICH...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back