Re: My Frozen Gray F10 M5 vs. E92 M3

some likes to spend on cars

some likes to spend on woman. no name mentioned

or floor tiles

hoks;772787 said:
We hv similar taste/requirement. I m old too. Too bad wallet diff size:lol2:

Talking abt taste, hey what's with that Avatar of yours? It gives me the creeps every time i see it...The First Auntie

:lol2: :lol2:

clar;772671 said:
I like my cars with some amount of refinement. I am also obsessed with technology so tend to favour dual clutch over manual. If u think this is shallow, u should see my "must have" list for a hot chick :p

Precisely! Its that sickening obsession with refinement that pulls me back to M5.
If the Porsche Panerama can sit 3 adults at the back, would you consider? That loss in centre seat is sickening.

Btw, I am more interested in what's a refined hot chick?
Dual clutch for seamless injection?
Silent monster to be unleased?
Quiet for day to day use?

Last edited by a moderator:

clar;772811 said:
Talking abt taste, hey what's with that Avatar of yours? It gives me the creeps every time i see it...The First Auntie

That time put smrt kenna suan by mw, now kenna suan by u...k I go change again.:laughlik:

Spotted frozen grey m3 coming out from sentosa @ 2230 just now.

Ahwing;773143 said:
Spotted frozen grey m3 coming out from sentosa @ 2230 just now.

U stalker! Went there for dinner just now :)

golilok;773046 said:
Precisely! Its that sickening obsession with refinement that pulls me back to M5.
If the Porsche Panerama can sit 3 adults at the back, would you consider? That loss in centre seat is sickening.

Btw, I am more interested in what's a refined hot chick?
Dual clutch for seamless injection?
Silent monster to be unleased?
Quiet for day to day use?

Panamera is so ugly its never on my list 5 seater or not. As far as chicks go, my criteria is a lot simpler. No airbag no talk :p

clar;773176 said:
Panamera is so ugly its never on my list 5 seater or not. As far as chicks go, my criteria is a lot simpler. No airbag no talk :p

word! it's just weird in a way idk how to say.

kaeizr;773249 said:
word! it's just weird in a way idk how to say.

U mean girls no airbag no talk?

Yah I didn't know Clar was so shallow. Some flat girls have great mouths. He dun know only...

MW;773422 said:

Yah I didn't know Clar was so shallow. Some flat girls have great mouths. He dun know only...

Yeah, i super shallow and proud of it :p Usually, only the flat chested chicks criticize me for obvious reasons. I might have to see a shrink on this some day, but i just can't help it :p

MW;773422 said:

I MEANT THE PANAMERA!! LOL I didn't see the later part of the sentence at all tbh.

There are at least 3-5 frozen grey f10 m5 on sgp roads....clar's is the first....vrn...sfm 5.... He da man....Sexy frozen m 5....

jasonmaxima;774357 said:
There are at least 3-5 frozen grey f10 m5 on sgp roads....clar's is the first....vrn...sfm 5.... He da man....Sexy frozen m 5....

What, 3 to 5 oredi?

jasonmaxima;774357 said:

VRN...sfm 5 is not mine. My cars are both vrn 900.

i saw Frozen gray M5 8990 or something like that, thought it was Clar but now i know it's not.

I waved hello but owner v dao zoomed away ......

ClemZ;774653 said:
i saw Frozen gray M5 8990 or something like that, thought it was Clar but now i know it's not.

I waved hello but owner v dao zoomed away ......

Even if it was me, i might not notice cos I usually try not to look at the cars beside me for fear that people might think i am trying to jio them to race :p Some of them boy racers need very little invite to go nuts...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back