My Frozen Gray F10 M5 vs. E92 M3

Re: My Frozen Gray F10 M5 vs. E92 M3

golilok;785316 said:
clar given the m5 is almost spotless, do u have any mod itch?

I am usually not big on mods unless its oem ones. At this point, there is nothing on offer. I am however, waiting on the M6 steering wheel and carbon ceramic brakes :)

MW;785317 said:
Tyres lor. Clar wants to change

If i change tires, it would have to be wider, but i doubt the stock wheels can take any wider rubber. Gonna wait for the americans to experiment with sizes and offset before taking the plunge.

buy M nothing to mod already. maybe only wheels and brakes.

non-M got tons of things to mod.

clar;785402 said:
I am usually not big on mods unless its oem ones. At this point, there is nothing on offer. I am however, waiting on the M6 steering wheel and carbon ceramic brakes :)

hetraa;785414 said:
buy M nothing to mod already. maybe only wheels and brakes.

non-M got tons of things to mod.

If one gets a 5, and mods it exteriorly to look entirely like an M5, is it possible?

will it cost more than actually getting an M5? (lol cheapskate)

edit: I haven't seen any 550i anywhere. is it even available here?

kaeizr;785954 said:
If one gets a 5, and mods it exteriorly to look entirely like an M5, is it possible?

I believe the 550i should be available, but strictly on an indent basis. I have seen a 760 before. Super rare!

kaeizr;785954 said:

there is already 1 such case i thk. plaza sing cp got 1 grey 5 there, it has breyton rims :errmm:... the brakes also changed 8)

anyway last night a fropzen silver m5 #555 was speeding along grange tanglin area... saw it launch at a traffic light LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:

Getting bout low 6s km/L
Happy

TripleM;786484 said:
Getting bout low 6s km/L
Happy

Yeah man. Stating one's pathetic mileage shd be a matter of immense pride. Thats the price for entry in my opinion :p The only time it's bad is when u have to hit the pump every other day. Thankfully, i am a low mileage user so not an issue for me.

clar;785402 said:

time is up bro:

CF_2.jpg

CF_3.jpg

comparison.jpg

The world premiere of the all-new 2013 BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible also marks the debut of the long-awaited M Carbon Ceramic Brakes option.

The brake discs measure 410 millimetres in diameter at the front axle and 396 millimetres at the rear. Made from a new type of carbon-fibre compound ceramic, the discs boast even greater resistance to heat and combine this with significantly reduced rotating masses. The M carbon-ceramic brakes are 19.4 kg (42.8 lb) lighter than the standard-fitted items, yet the innovative material also displays exceptional resistance to wear, and the operating life of the discs is many times that of conventional equivalents.

Saw the M6 today...the M6 steering look amazing..the brakes looks awesome also..super fierce...Clar MTL!!

zhenlie;802903 said:
Saw the M6 today...the M6 steering look amazing..the brakes looks awesome also..super fierce...Clar MTL!!

Yeah man! Saw the M6 convertible at the yacht show today and i can't stop fondling the steering wheel. I brought my screw driver along and fully intended on relieving them of the steering wheel, but the marketing guy had his eagle eyes trained on me and threaten to strip search me if walk out with any bulge in my clothes...guess i have to wait a while more until their stocks come in. They need to ascertain its compatibility with the M5 first. If it fits, i am so getting it. The M6 steering wheel looks to be between the M3 and M5 wheel in size. Gorgeous...

clar;802992 said:
Yeah man! Saw the M6 convertible at the yacht show today and i can't stop fondling the steering wheel. I brought my screw driver along and fully intended on relieving them of the steering wheel, but the marketing guy had his eagle eyes trained on me and threaten to strip search me if walk out with any bulge in my clothes...guess i have to wait a while more until their stocks come in. They need to ascertain its compatibility with the M5 first. If it fits, i am so getting it. The M6 steering wheel looks to be between the M3 and M5 wheel in size. Gorgeous...

ya the m6 steering wheel is brilliant..spanking new sporty looks..i was stroking it up and down while seated...:whatthe::whatthe:
I think the rear brakes could do better though..they should throw in a nicer caliper cover...

did you join the M-convoy today or you pop by yourself...Probably could have saw you but don't know who you are...:p

zhenlie;802994 said:
ya the m6 steering wheel is brilliant..spanking new sporty looks..I think the rear brakes could do better though.. did you join the M-convoy today or you pop by yourself...Probably could have saw you but don't know who you are...:p

I went there alone late afternoon. I generally don't convoy cos from past experience, it tends to bring about excessive speeding and more often than not, results in fender bender. You would never have missed me if u had seen me today from the way i was molesting the M6 steering wheel :p

clar;802997 said:
I went there alone late afternoon. I generally don't convoy cos from past experience, it tends to bring about excessive speeding and more often than not, results in fender bender. You would never have missed me if u had seen me today from the way i was molesting the M6 steering wheel :p

ahh no wonder..i left about 5 plus..was happily enjoying the aircon and hiding from the charring sun after a round at the docks..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back