My Frozen Gray F10 M5 vs. E92 M3

Re: My Frozen Gray F10 M5 vs. E92 M3

clar;774754 said:
Even if it was me, i might not notice cos I usually try not to look at the cars beside me for fear that people might think i am trying to jio them to race :p Some of them boy racers need very little invite to go nuts...

look at them and wink. they sure drive towards next exit on expressway. hahahaha!

/QUOTE] bro clar what kind of mileage are you getting so far on your M5 ?

Reeve;782895 said:
/QUOTE] bro clar what kind of mileage are you getting so far on your M5 ?

I just pumped a full tank and reset the odometer. Will let u know when i next pump again.

clar;774754 said:
Even if it was me, i might not notice cos I usually try not to look at the cars beside me for fear that people might think i am trying to jio them to race :p Some of them boy racers need very little invite to go nuts...

Childish. Many of them. Try to engage them in intelligent banter n they ask u to meet them one on one... Medieval behavior

MW;783005 said:
Childish. Many of them. Try to engage them in intelligent banter n they ask u to meet them one on one... Medieval behavior

If only the law allows. I am actually quite comfortable meeting them one on one...

clar;782927 said:
I just pumped a full tank and reset the odometer. Will let u know when i next pump again.
Bro in the recently top gear mag, that Eunice Olsen managed to achieve 10km / L on the F10 M5 ,amazing , car was loan to her by Munich Auto!!!
:whipper:

Are you getting anywhere close???

Reeve;784637 said:
Bro in the recently top gear mag, that Eunice Olsen managed to achieve 10km / L on the F10 M5 ,amazing , car was loan to her by Munich Auto!!!
:whipper:

Are you getting anywhere close???

Only used up a little over a quarter tank, but i can assure u, it's not gonna be anywhere near the published figures or what Olsen was getting :p

clar;784646 said:
Only used up a little over a quarter tank, but i can assure u, it's not gonna be anywhere near the published figures or what Olsen was getting :p
i think she probably use the engine auto start/stop function. :shoot:

golfgti;784662 said:
or she was looking at the time on d clock instead LOL
it is shown on the Idrive or speedo , reading 10km /L and posted in the mag. cannot fake lei

BMW M5 4 4 4dr Specs | BMW M5 Price - What Car?

town KM/L=7.19
avg KM/L=10.1

so if driven only in SG city likely mileage is 7-8kml, same as e9xm3, but i thk it has taller mid range gears so when mixed highway it gets much better than m3 as per below! havin said that, u add the >100k more price tag than m3 n the fuel saving over 10yrs also no point even considering plus higher road tax n i presume insurance too.

BMW M3 4 0 V8 4dr Review | What Car?

golfgti;784713 said:
BMW M5 4 4 4dr Specs | BMW M5 Price - What Car?

town KM/L=7.19
avg KM/L=10.1

so if driven only in SG city likely mileage is 7-8kml, same as e9xm3, but i thk it has taller mid range gears so when mixed highway it gets much better than m3 as per below! havin said that, u add the >100k more price tag than m3 n the fuel saving over 10yrs also no point even considering plus higher road tax n i presume insurance too.

BMW M3 4 0 V8 4dr Review | What Car?

7-8km/l for M3? How in the world can anyone achieve that? I get no more than 5km/l for my M3.

I got to agree with Clar. Best i have ever done was 5+km per Liter. its really tough to get better mileage unless you driving like snail.

Tianzo;784938 said:
I got to agree with Clar. Best i have ever done was 5+km per Liter. its really tough to get better mileage unless you driving like snail.

Or maybe works in Tuas and lives in Pasir Ris. Highway everyday :p

Tianzo;784938 said:

I'm doing like 3-4km/l now with full m mode daily.. Lol

Street racers you guys. Every single one of you. :)

I used to get between high 6s to low 7km/l

I am definitetely getting less than 6km/litre. :biggun:

I tink the avg of 5km/l is bcos the driver wanna hear the nice exhuast note everytime. I would do that everytime if I have an M3. lol

clar given the m5 is almost spotless, do u have any mod itch?

Tyres lor. Clar wants to change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back