national day - seafood drive

Re: national day - seafood drive

sungai rengit jade garden seafood,Registration to close by 5th august 2006.

route: 2nd link => pasir gudang highway => kota tingi =>desaru => sungai rengit (pengarang)

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang

itochang said:
Hi! like to join! can i have someone's cell phone # for contact? Mine's 93362175. Thx! I-to
u can reach me at 90090029-adrian

i drove to recce earlier. booked a room for 15 people. ample safe parking assured. drive there is about 115km via 2nd link. if all of us are puntual..we shud be able to get there by 11am in time for lunch...without breaking speed limits. restaurant accepts credit cards...but +5% charge. if u hv ringgint that will be best.....can save 5%...

remember to top up b4 the meeting. remember to hv ur cash cards with u too...remember to glue ur emblem....:(

route: 2nd link => pasir gudang highway => kota tingi =>desaru => sungai rengit (pengarang)

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang
8 . Meimei26

meimei..help u added yr name . dun ask me to pick u from the Japs cemetery hor..me scare sia
jus kidding , will make arrangement wit u on tuesday.

Haha..thks..=) i wun ask u to pick me frm Japs cemetery..i ask e soldiers to march out to e main rd to wait for u..ok..beta rite..=P

eh..hope not too late to sign up yeah? can i join in?sorry for late reply..
so can add me also.since i nothing to do on national day

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang
8 . Meimei26
9. Nicholastan91

Alan has kindly agreed to help with the walkies. Arrangement is for 5.

Alrighty then, just off the top of my head now:

All participating personnel kindly revert to Toto regarding the actual number of ppl in their cars. This will help with the food arrangements.

Also, those with seafood allergies might want to highight directly to toto via PM. hahaha...then u can have vegetarian. cos this is a seafood drive. hahahaa..juz kidding.

Check your passports still valid. And tt u r not an illegal immigrant.

If u have spare copies of the immigration card, pls bring some. Can grab more when u go in.

Immigration card, need pen to write. Have one in the car. Blood is messy. Mucks up the steering wheel.

Top up your fuel tanks before heading into M'sia. Don't want to have to wait at petronas.

If you have touch and go card, bring it. Duh...

Come with enough ringgit.RM$5-10,000 each should be enough. Make sure u have a some in RM$50 in case we have to contribute to the traffic police enrichment fund.

Cameras. Cos toto sure go above 160km/h. hahaha

Axl, back to motherland. Why don't come? U want to celebrate our national day for us issit?hahahah

muahahaha...thanks bro...cool it guys...i think u will enjoy this drive. its not too long...yet some parts r pretty sweeping. take note most of it is single lane...so dun tail gate like we do when we go SEPANG. single lane means watch for bikes on the left, slow moving trucks etc. i promise the pace will be manageable...estimate time to get there after passing custom to be 1hour 40mins.

U seem to have forgotten GPS Nav devices in your long and somewhat comprehensive list.......... ha ha ha...

:lol2:

Enjoy guys and gals....... i m stuck in Singapore........ sigh........:evil:

Nuke said:
Alan has kindly agreed to help with the walkies. Arrangement is for 5.

Alrighty then, just off the top of my head now:

All participating personnel kindly revert to Toto regarding the actual number of ppl in their cars. This will help with the food arrangements.

Also, those with seafood allergies might want to highight directly to toto via PM. hahaha...then u can have vegetarian. cos this is a seafood drive. hahahaa..juz kidding.

Check your passports still valid. And tt u r not an illegal immigrant.

If u have spare copies of the immigration card, pls bring some. Can grab more when u go in.

Immigration card, need pen to write. Have one in the car. Blood is messy. Mucks up the steering wheel.

Top up your fuel tanks before heading into M'sia. Don't want to have to wait at petronas.

If you have touch and go card, bring it. Duh...

Come with enough ringgit.RM$5-10,000 each should be enough. Make sure u have a some in RM$50 in case we have to contribute to the traffic police enrichment fund.

Cameras. Cos toto sure go above 160km/h. hahaha

Axl, back to motherland. Why don't come? U want to celebrate our national day for us issit?hahahah

nicholastan91 said:
eh..hope not too late to sign up yeah? can i join in?sorry for late reply..
so can add me also.since i nothing to do on national day

does yr mummy allow u to go malaysia wit us?

adsnx said:
does yr mummy allow u to go malaysia wit us?
heh..ya,but dun think of something else arh?i have backup in Malaysia too..hahah

adrian bro, little nic so naughty to talk back to you..

dont bring him up.. leave him here...

morphisis said:
adrian bro, little nic so naughty to talk back to you..

dont bring him up.. leave him here...
hehe..wat i say?ok lor i keep back..

Nick & Meimei26
Since both of you need a ride from Adrian... Can i request somethng from the 2 of u.

Nic, can you please get your parents to give Adrian a call to make sure that they are aware of this trip.

Meimei26, may i know how old r u? Cos u look rather young to me when i saw u the other night at the movie, just wondering whether you can get your parents to give Adrian a call as well to ensure that they are aware of this trip.

Hope the two of u can understand my concern..ya

Big sis, you must start to have a BMW.SG consent form soon...

haha... just kidding... but i think its good that parents know where we are going...

I always tell my parents where i am going... (NOT)

Consent is absolutely impt. All I can say is Adrian has a very heavy responsibiltiy on this B road drive. Drive safe bros!

Thanks to Mich, alvin & andy for the kind advice!

Nicholas, this seafood drive to malaysia is unlike the usual meet up which u've attended...thou it's not tat far but we r after all in a foreign country.
I hv always regard u as my responsibility everytime i drive u to any meet up & all the more especially u r jus a kid.
Hope u can understand my concern and i will need to speak to yr parents & seek their consent prior to the seafood drive .

meimei, u probably got my number fr nicholas , msg me u r keen to join tis seafood drive & i helped to add in yr name.
We hv not met & fr Babe's description,im getting worried....i wld need yr parents' consent too if u r a teenager.

anyway, i will get in touch with both of u on the above by today.:)

ok if the kiddies r going let me know..i bring milk bottle. they can sit with my son...will bring his toys to share.

okok just joking. ok everyone is welcome...just need some co-operation when it comes to the driving.

babe said:
Nick & Meimei26
Since both of you need a ride from Adrian... Can i request somethng from the 2 of u.

Nic, can you please get your parents to give Adrian a call to make sure that they are aware of this trip.

Meimei26, may i know how old r u? Cos u look rather young to me when i saw u the other night at the movie, just wondering whether you can get your parents to give Adrian a call as well to ensure that they are aware of this trip.

Hope the two of u can understand my concern..ya

Babe..no worries..i have always been travelling alone..used to go msia every sat..no worries ok..my parents are fine with tat..

adsnx said:
Thanks to Mich, alvin & andy for the kind advice!

Nicholas, this seafood drive to malaysia is unlike the usual meet up which u've attended...thou it's not tat far but we r after all in a foreign country.
I hv always regard u as my responsibility everytime i drive u to any meet up & all the more especially u r jus a kid.
Hope u can understand my concern and i will need to speak to yr parents & seek their consent prior to the seafood drive .

meimei, u probably got my number fr nicholas , msg me u r keen to join tis seafood drive & i helped to add in yr name.
We hv not met & fr Babe's description,im getting worried....i wld need yr parents' consent too if u r a teenager.

anyway, i will get in touch with both of u on the above by today.:)

heyhey..as i have said..i might b young to some pple but i have always been travelling alone..so no worries..i dun need to report to my parents abt where i go..

Now i got problem. I went to PML yesterday n do a quick service. They advice me to change e tyre. Cuz my tyre center part is very thin already. So i went down to Ubi Industrial park n look for my tyre. But can't find. Anyone can help me n telll me where to get 19" Goodyear F1 245 made in Germany? They all out of stock for 19". Thanks

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back