Need advise from my new 5 series rust

Need advise from my new 5 series rust

• "it's like that one" with paint touch-up at most

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recognition of my loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Need advise from my new 5 series rust

a........spark plug bin sounds cool ley.

It is indeed shocking to see surface rust "near or on" weldment surface. Rust or crack is the biggest fear in welding technology as it will propagate over time to weaken the structure. Seeking early attention is needed.

So, I have just received a call from the PML workshop and they said the management has approved to replace my muffler. However, the new muffler does not comes with exhaust tip silencer (which I had), and they will need to cut out my old muffler silencer and bolt it onto my new muffler. Not sure how it will look like but I will zap a picture and post it here. Guess my car should be ready by late afternoon... Currently driving PML loaner car 316i with turbo blow off valve, sound interesting.

remember to get it homologated....or else LTA will fail it as non original

MW;1078811 said:
Piss off la spark plug face

U where not happy.. jio you 1-1... c u outside elebest office... don't push push me here and there, u buay song just take the adaptive LED headlamps and smash my face

hachi28;1078810 said:
It's just a metaphor... in a manner of speaking, I am not going to discuss this issue outside of BMW committee.

:confused::confused:
Who is the BMW committee??

detach8;1078891 said:
U where not happy.. jio you 1-1... c u outside elebest office... don't push push me here and there, u buay song just take the adaptive LED headlamps and smash my face

**cream pie detach8**

later i check my exhaust again. i bro

detach8;1078896 said:
later i check my exhaust again. i bro

Your exhaust looks good, dun break a sweat.

[video=youtube;BUULBlDcju4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUULBlDcju4[/video]

BMW FOREVER;1078908 said:
ok so I checked the same part on my F10 (first pic) and then also my neighbor's F10…seems to me this is normal…at least in the humid SG climate…

Dun mind me asking, may I know how old is your F10. Mine is 2013 YOM, and I just bought it less than a week.

I Found that my 7 years old E60 has none of the rust on undercarriage . Even sometimes i saw E60 servicing at my friend shop also have no rust like TS post.
Should be QC issue.

MonacoBlue;1078912 said:
Lemon law can ?

Though my car is less than 7 days old and already spent 2 nights in PML workshop till now, I am still giving them time to rectify the situation. Lemon Law didn't cross my mind yet. Moreover, Germany just replied me that they've accepted my case and will investigate it.

BMW FOREVER;1078914 said:
my car is going to be 2yrs old next month...

Hmm.. your f10 dun look so bad as compared to mine, hope it will keep it that way.
My f10 has already begun rust corrosion.

For all the trouble - you think it's too much to ask for MPE as a replacement - if there is one ?

Haha !

And if it's the same same welder - did the guy weld anything else - got other rusty stuff below ?

Last edited by a moderator:

hi bmwforever and hachi28,
is this location near the exhaust?...need to jack up the car to see?....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back