• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

Oh why dun you just go ahead and buy a BMW......

i would love to , but if a 5 year old can drive it maybe not......they haven get back to me regarding the car trade in

MW;416045 said:
Oh why dun you just go ahead and buy a BMW......

hi lazyboy. r u saying PML refuse to take ur trade-in? or they have not given u a trade in price yet? thanks.

lazyboy77;416060 said:
......they haven get back to me regarding the car trade in

they prefer you to sell your own.....i dont think they actually take in your car, they have a list of dealers that they consign to so checking for best price , not many want to take in now as the export market is not too good for cars to be exported....you can try selling in the open market .....i think better.....my offer i got is pretty bad.....maybe not trading in....and paper they even charge 1.5% service charge.....hope that helps

longhorn;416063 said:
hi lazyboy. r u saying PML refuse to take ur trade-in? or they have not given u a trade in price yet? thanks.

yes BMWs r for 5yr olds. You should go bargain to buy a lorry instead.

Now all though....only maybe only one by the nick MW....it seems u post just for the sake of posting. I didnt realise that by posting more u actually move up the ranks. Just realised u are turbocharged...what an achievement. Kudos.....all your posts lack substance , maybe thats because there is not much grey matter btw those ears.....or maybe i am a 5 year old also?? who knows?? go think about it...shooooo...

MW;416081 said:
yes BMWs r for 5yr olds. You should go bargain to buy a lorry instead.

Yes, tats true. You are quite smart for a lorry buyer. Anyway, have fun. 520 now very cheap. Go get one if you are game to be in a community of 5yr olds.. :)

hahaha ok.....anyway no offence lah.....it was all in good fun...:)....good to know how people think .....nice car u have

MW;416174 said:
Yes, tats true. You are quite smart for a lorry buyer. Anyway, have fun. 520 now very cheap. Go get one if you are game to be in a community of 5yr olds.. :)

lazyboy77;416375 said:
hahaha ok.....anyway no offence lah.....it was all in good fun...:)....good to know how people think .....nice car u have

Haha, yes it was, Anyway, I really hope you are able to get the car you want, given that it is indeed a buyer's market now. Let us know if u really get a BMW. There is enough poison here to make you bankrupt, just like what happened to me. But if you dun get a BMW, still ok, this place is not abt owning a BMW anyway, its about being enthusiatic abt BMWs and food, and women and homos.

MW;416483 said:
Haha, yes it was, Anyway, I really hope you are able to get the car you want, given that it is indeed a buyer's market now. Let us know if u really get a BMW. There is enough poison here to make you bankrupt, just like what happened to me. But if you dun get a BMW, still ok, this place is not abt owning a BMW anyway, its about being enthusiatic abt BMWs and food, and women and homos.

Hahhaha..Rodney and Peter came to my mind with that word.

satinGHOST|r!der;416486 said:
Hahhaha..Rodney and Peter came to my mind with that word.

nah bey u, one mention of homo and u confirm appear

I am glad that both lazyboy77 and MW turn-out well in the last few postings.

To me, BMW forum is about making friends not enemies.

Cheers :)

i second that, it was a good topic that turned interesting and now a "sweet" ending...is that why MW mentioned homos? hahaha..joking lah

on a more serious note, is it true that a 520 can be had for 135K? In the old days prices can be adjusted through over-trade, but if they're not taking in cars easily now, the 135K is nett? thanks..

I was offered S$132K in Dec 2008 (Must register by Dec 08, PML need to hit quota).

My SE told me if I am keen he can offer lower than S$132K for 520i :)

By now, $132 is high. I am targeting $115 for 520 or $130/ $135 for 525. Have already got 4 persons interested. Anybody else interested in group buy?

E200 Kompressor was at $139 last weekend. SE called me to 'remind me' COE price will go up. I said COE can go up by $5K, but your company margin can cut by $10K.

So, BMW group buy... lets make them an offer in March?

amazing...but with the new surge in COE prices, not sure how things will turn out.

the downside to such scenarios is that you start to have new dilemmas like "520 or 523?" etc. because what was once the price of the 520 can now get you the next better car!

&*^%@*(&%@*%^@*)!#)*(^!*)@#%@#(!&)^!##%@#%^!!%#!

1 thing's for sure, if you can comfortably afford whatever it is you have been aiming to buy, there's no better time than now, but don't jump in head-first just because it's a good deal.

Do your sums so you can enjoy a worry-free car ownership experience, it's much better than having a nice car and losing sleep over finances.

Have to agree that everythings seem to be cheap now as compared to before.

5 series for less than S$130K and now target S$115K ==> My 3 series is more expensive. Ha Ha !

Cash is KING now !

OT - Just bought a Timberland Jacket for S$20 (Damn cheap) ! I think if you buy from their retail shop will cost ~S$100+.

Buy Buy Buy if you can afford it ! Yahoo ! DBS Share for S$8.10.

JDA6649;416847 said:
By now, $132 is high. I am targeting $115 for 520 or $130/ $135 for 525. Have already got 4 persons interested. Anybody else interested in group buy?

E200 Kompressor was at $139 last weekend. SE called me to 'remind me' COE price will go up. I said COE can go up by $5K, but your company margin can cut by $10K.

So, BMW group buy... lets make them an offer in March?

when in march?

EJH;417652 said:
when in march?

End of March. Two reasons:
1. Observe the current COE bidding trend.
2. today's Straits Times (23 Feb) just mentioned again that the next six months would be bad. So it would be better to let the "bad" be more felt first,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back