• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

EJH;420119 said:
this was what i was told:
1) take normal interest 1-6 years 2.75%, 7-10 years 2.8%. no rebates
2) take the special finance package, has to be 10 years loans at 2.99%, you will get 8% of the loan principal in a rebate, but the rebate has to be paid back on a pro-rated basis. so given the current price of the 520 at around 138, and if you take a 100k loan, you get the car at 138-8%x100k=130k. but if you sell the car after 2 years (out of 10), you have to pay back 80% of 8k=6.4k.

no free lunch in this world, you get a rebate in option 2 but it is very restrictive. no way would i go for option 2.

Bonsoir, i was referring to the color in the Individual series, not the normal color. was told it would cost almost up to 10k more and would take 6 months to indent :yikess:

The interest quoted is 2.75% for 1~6 years! Woow! I got mine for 2.35% flat in late Nov. It's alot to pay! :yikess:

don't be scared by the interest rate. diff is only 0.4%

0.4% x 50,000 x 6 years ... diff is only $1,200
0.4% x 100,000 x 6 years ... diff is only $2,400

how much is the price diff from Nov and now ... could be greater than the int rate increase

ivan6868;420174 said:
The interest quoted is 2.75% for 1~6 years! Woow! I got mine for 2.35% flat in late Nov. It's alot to pay! :yikess:

wt_know;420202 said:
don't be scared by the interest rate. diff is only 0.4%

0.4% x 50,000 x 6 years ... diff is only $1,200
0.4% x 100,000 x 6 years ... diff is only $2,400

how much is the price diff from Nov and now ... could be greater than the int rate increase

I won't know what's the current price, got mine at 157K for E60 525, OMV 51K & COE Cat C 10.8K (QP based on Cat B then would be 8.6K). Overtrade sucks but was best I could get then.

Yes I agree the interest difference could be not that much but looking at current economic uncertainty we definitely try to minimize our depts as well as interest payable. They might have lifted the interest as their selling price is alot lower now and probably had their sales comm reduced as well.

Won't know if it's true :)

Based on OMV S$51K & COE Cat C S$10.8K for your E60 525i at S$157K

PML profit is about S$25K+ :yikess:

i guess for 525, $25K profit margin (at least) is the border line already.
anything less than $25K you need to try hard, very hard. even though you may get lower there might be other T&C too :furious:

BMWSILVER;420235 said:

BMWSILVER;420235 said:

:furious: No choice right? But happy with the buy...we are buying premium product, cost of owning...

:)

wt_know;420237 said:
i guess for 525, $25K profit margin (at least) is the border line already.
anything less than $25K you need to try hard, very hard. even though you may get lower there might be other T&C too :furious:

Once the new model is round the corner, you will be surprised how PML lelong their phase-out models.

BMWSILVER;420250 said:
Once the new model is round the corner, you will be surprised how PML lelong their phase-out models.

No choice...happens all the time. :furious:

Ultimately, it's how much we want to part off with our money for the passion, otherwise would have gotten a Jap make instead. :)

yeah. however, i still decide on the E90 LCI instead of E90. :nehnehhh:

BMWSILVER;420250 said:

Hey does yr E60 525 come with new iDrive too ? :)

ivan6868;420224 said:
I won't know what's the current price, got mine at 157K for E60 525, OMV 51K & COE Cat C 10.8K (QP based on Cat B then would be 8.6K). Overtrade sucks but was best I could get then.

Yes I agree the interest difference could be not that much but looking at current economic uncertainty we definitely try to minimize our depts as well as interest payable. They might have lifted the interest as their selling price is alot lower now and probably had their sales comm reduced as well.

Won't know if it's true :)

JDA6649;418115 said:
I remember seeing a post here that a GB was done in December and they each got a $15K off. So my target of $115K for a 520 is still a possibility mah.

What is the OMV for a 520 and 525 now?

err,...
i think tough la brudder, cost around 108-109k....their overheads not enough...what i know last week when i booked my ride was 320's margin around 12k....520 around 26k....

unless u get huge group people here to buy, if not a little toughie at 115k....maybe 120k can still make them consider.
But my SE told me a few days ago that Mercedes next door whacking them on their 7 Series...mercedes dropped 40k on the S300....(cos current Beemer is 740 and not 730)...and mgmt frm sime darby not budging...(but u'll never know if STI goes below 1400....maybe all hell break loose?)...

heee:yikess:

longhorn;420073 said:
what's the difference in interest rate between loan with cash rebate and without cash rebate?
congrats on ur new ride btw :)

erm...i think difference with cash rebate is 2.99% vs non rebate at 2.8%....i went without the cash rebate cos no free lunch la....if sell back car within 5 years (assuming u break even then?)...u still need to pay back pro rata to UOB for cash paid upfront back to u....(Assuming u loan 100k and 8% back= $8000)....

shucks! libor lowered, now bank interest deposit rates even lower....jialat! :yikess:

EJH;420119 said:
this was what i was told:
1) take normal interest 1-6 years 2.75%, 7-10 years 2.8%. no rebates
2) take the special finance package, has to be 10 years loans at 2.99%, you will get 8% of the loan principal in a rebate, but the rebate has to be paid back on a pro-rated basis. so given the current price of the 520 at around 138, and if you take a 100k loan, you get the car at 138-8%x100k=130k. but if you sell the car after 2 years (out of 10), you have to pay back 80% of 8k=6.4k.

no free lunch in this world, you get a rebate in option 2 but it is very restrictive. no way would i go for option 2.

Bonsoir, i was referring to the color in the Individual series, not the normal color. was told it would cost almost up to 10k more and would take 6 months to indent :yikess:

yikes....
paiseh paiseh, i first time owner...hee....wow...didn't know it costs anther 10k more to indent? hmm....please enlighten further... :)

wt_know;420123 said:
it is all gimmicks la

pay $333 for 3 series
pay $555 for 5 series

I think more than 10 years ago PML had this kind of payment too? thru citibank, called balloon payments? haaa...
this one pay 1st year 333, 2nd year onwards backside open flower man! hahahaa...:uhhh: :lol2:

ivan6868;420252 said:
No choice...happens all the time. :furious:

Ultimately, it's how much we want to part off with our money for the passion, otherwise would have gotten a Jap make instead. :)

Exact sentiments la! my current ride is Mazda 3, 2 years old....if i don't get rid of it by may this year? new model coming out, bigger and wider, will surely plummet the price...
then i considered long and hard if i should just get the mazda 6 (not a bad ride) or camry (alittle uncle-ish) or even the teana (aircon seats)....
after having test driven all? alamak, just feel that not much difference la...it's stilljap...(nothing wrong hor...) just that me dream car is and always a beemer....
so aiyah, heck it man....wanted to buy the 320....but the missus said, aiyah, if drive 5 years? get a slightly bigger one...went if for a test drive and got glued to it and signed almost immediately! arghh....hee...

U are right bro...it's the passion that we part off with our hard earn cold hard cash....at the end of the day? gotta pamper a bit la....else...life too short to be worrying too much... :)

bonsoir;420442 said:
yikes....
paiseh paiseh, i first time owner...hee....wow...didn't know it costs anther 10k more to indent? hmm....please enlighten further... :)

if you go to the bmw website, you can select sport package and individual package. there will be more interior options in there.

not only 10k more, but pml will also charge full retail price i.e. 190,800 for the 525. but i honestly think it's all bs, because they want to close the deal fast so they don't want you to go for the individual package.

bonsoir;420442 said:
yikes....

ivan6868;420485 said:
Hi Violin,

No latest iDrive...quite basic in fact. But enough for me for the time being. :yummie:

no idrive? i thought the latest version all had idrive. wah sian man.

Haha " you la" but the new idrive is the same with the 7 series, so bu yao sian :lol2:

EJH;420664 said:
no idrive? i thought the latest version all had idrive. wah sian man.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qh88boats

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back