• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

based on LTA Jan info, 520 basic car cost is $109K (COE, $3K). i presume PML will not accept any offer lower than $130K "for now"

Hublot;417791 said:
Got a client went ahead to buy the 520 (initially 320) at 134k

i think they will probably hold firm till Apr since all the car agents are saying car prices will go up due to the reduced coe.

PML selling price drops over a period like stock market ... lol

this could be true as stock market "reflects" market sentiment

Dngrdad;417940 said:
my friend just book one 520 .. $130K .. yesterday. Look like $128 achieveable ..

never do i come across a thread that hold Authorised Dealer by their boss, the take it or live it attitude, interesting exchange.

I tend to think that the transacted price might not really be a fair gauge in reflecting the car price, the fellow could have got it cheap but by taking up max loan( What's the max now,80%?), the loan referral fee for the SE i guess it's counter compensating.

The grp purchase is looking at what kind of financing ? Cool hard Cash?

If anyone else wanna get a car really soon instead of waiting for end mar 09, can pm me? I intend to get a car this weekend. Maybe buy together cheaper

Conversely I'm being told by SEs at the PML used car section that never ever will prices be discounted more than 1+k, and management rather hold the car than to sell. I find that hard to believe. In this market, I've always been quoted discounts of at least 6-7k off the advertised price from external dealers, even without showing cheque book yet.

hi,

do u guys think that price will plunge further by March?
i am think of getting a used 523/525, after seeing this post i start to ponder abt buying new.
but accordingly to my past experience, u will need at lease 5-6 yrs or more in order to break even if buying new car.
can someone advice.
thks

Dngrdad;417940 said:
my friend just book one 520 .. $130K .. yesterday. Look like $128 achieveable ..

I remember seeing a post here that a GB was done in December and they each got a $15K off. So my target of $115K for a 520 is still a possibility mah.

What is the OMV for a 520 and 525 now?

Hi guys,

Does Group Buy have to be of the same model or series to qualify?

I went with 2 friends who were getting a 335 and 320 but was told that there was no way they could do a special discount for our case.
End up we each bought separately from our SE.
That was 1.5yr back, perhaps situation is different then....

Jason

based on jan 09 info

520 OMV is $46.5K
525 OMV is $53.1K

JDA6649;418115 said:
I remember seeing a post here that a GB was done in December and they each got a $15K off. So my target of $115K for a 520 is still a possibility mah.

What is the OMV for a 520 and 525 now?

wt_know;418133 said:
based on jan 09 info

520 OMV is $46.5K
525 OMV is $53.1K

This brings the base price (includ Road Tax, exclud COE) to:

520 = $108K
525 = $123K

JDA6649;418281 said:
This brings the base price (includ Road Tax, exclud COE) to:

520 = $108K
525 = $123K

they also need to make money. think pml will probably lose money at your target price of 115k for 520 considering operating cost and commission...

i would be happy to get it at 15k off their current quote price i.e. 145k for 525.

good to see that there are a lot of potential buyers.

btw, does anyone know if we can select the colors from the 5 series individual range? have this leather color that i'm very keen on.

Dngrdad;417940 said:

do you know if that was nett or with all the usual financing rebates etc? one SE had told me that it's 130k only with all the usual financing stuff, otherwise it's more like 137.

when i booked my 320 pro, i have checked with several SE (don't ask me who). their super super best price can differ $4K -> all things being equal (ie: my old car trade in, loan, etc) -> their commission and willingness to drop their profit differs great length. may be 1 of the SE see me no potential to commit.

so, 520 "best" price can differ $7K between a high and low SE ?

EJH;419440 said:
do you know if that was nett or with all the usual financing rebates etc? one SE had told me that it's 130k only with all the usual financing stuff, otherwise it's more like 137.

EJH;419440 said:

Hey brudder,
130k is doable if you do cash rebate which isn't too good, cos it will tie u up for next few years and if u wanna sell? u need to "pay" UOB back the cash. According to my SE (i just signed on dotted line yesterday for a 520) for 137800 (also gave me 1000 service vouchers), gave me quite a reasonable price i believe....

I think lowest can stretch to 127k (but that's with a 8000 rebate from UOB)....

but will be barest cos their mark up for the 5 is around 27k, unless it's 320 base, which u can get 107k...mark up around 11k.....

Just IMHO....

Cheers:)

EJH;418294 said:
they also need to make money. think pml will probably lose money at your target price of 115k for 520 considering operating cost and commission...

i would be happy to get it at 15k off their current quote price i.e. 145k for 525.

good to see that there are a lot of potential buyers.

btw, does anyone know if we can select the colors from the 5 series individual range? have this leather color that i'm very keen on.

Yo,
I think u can select the colors....i did mine....yesterday...hee...i got the brown on black (brown interior with sapphire black exterior)...according to my SE, super last one liao....:oops:

what's the difference in interest rate between loan with cash rebate and without cash rebate?
congrats on ur new ride btw :)

longhorn;420073 said:
what's the difference in interest rate between loan with cash rebate and without cash rebate?
congrats on ur new ride btw :)

this was what i was told:
1) take normal interest 1-6 years 2.75%, 7-10 years 2.8%. no rebates
2) take the special finance package, has to be 10 years loans at 2.99%, you will get 8% of the loan principal in a rebate, but the rebate has to be paid back on a pro-rated basis. so given the current price of the 520 at around 138, and if you take a 100k loan, you get the car at 138-8%x100k=130k. but if you sell the car after 2 years (out of 10), you have to pay back 80% of 8k=6.4k.

no free lunch in this world, you get a rebate in option 2 but it is very restrictive. no way would i go for option 2.

Bonsoir, i was referring to the color in the Individual series, not the normal color. was told it would cost almost up to 10k more and would take 6 months to indent :yikess:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unshortennet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back