• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

Whao! STI at 1500+. Good for group price. If STI hits 1200, 520lci will also hit sub-$100k. No more about how much them make, but how much they lose.

Let's wait. 500 points drop per week. no need to wait bery long

Wow think the group is getting bery bery big...

If BMW dont yield, go to Mercedes and Audi and Volvo and on .....

Hublot;421880 said:
Wow think the group is getting bery bery big...

If BMW dont yield, go to Mercedes and Audi and Volvo and on .....

is anyone consolidating the list? anyway, talk is cheap, when the time comes, let's see how big the group actually is

I went down last weekend, they are selling 520 @ $170.5K wif 30K over-trade.

sorry i am new to tis thing. What is tis $30K over-trade? Is it the loan? If i have a used car to trade in without the loan, what is the best price i can get now? Anyone can advise? Thanks

a. those who don't want cash back or current car loan has no outstanding can treat the $30K overtrade as $30K discount from list price, which is $170K - $30K = $140K (selling price)

b. those who want cash back and current loan has outstanding amount and don't want to fork out cash to settle existing loan, the $30K overtrade comes into play (ie: car trade in at $30K + $30K overtrade - $40K oustanding loan = $20K cash -> either channel this $$ to the new car or take cash)

if you don't take loan from PML, they will sell you the car price higher as they earn 'commission' from the loans

bglim;422437 said:
sorry i am new to tis thing. What is tis $30K over-trade? Is it the loan? If i have a used car to trade in without the loan, what is the best price i can get now? Anyone can advise? Thanks

wt_know;422449 said:
a. those who don't want cash back or current car loan has no outstanding can treat the $30K overtrade as $30K discount from list price, which is $170K - $30K = $140K (selling price)

b. those who want cash back and current loan has outstanding amount and don't want to fork out cash to settle existing loan, the $30K overtrade comes into play (ie: car trade in at $30K + $30K overtrade - $40K oustanding loan = $20K cash -> either channel this $$ to the new car or take cash)

if you don't take loan from PML, they will sell you the car price higher as they earn 'commission' from the loans

Bro, if I have $25k loan from my existing car...-

1) I can choose to pay off my existing loan using my own cash, and take the $30k discount (meaning new car costs $140k); or

2) I can choose to take cash of $5k ($30k overtrade - $25k outstanding loan). New car will then cost $170k.

Is this correct?

below are the answers

C3P0;422568 said:
Bro, if I have $25k loan from my existing car...-

1) I can choose to pay off my existing loan using my own cash, and take the $30k discount (meaning new car costs $140k); or
-> Yes. This is the most straight forward way. Start to negotiate the price from $140K ($170K - $30K)

2) I can choose to take cash of $5k ($30k overtrade - $25k outstanding loan). New car will then cost $170k.
-> Yes. I assume this only apply if you trade in your old car to them where PML buy your car based on $30K (overtrade) + car paper value + car body - outstanding loan = balance. Then you decide to channel the balance to buy the new car or take the cash $$. New car price is $170K

overtrade is just a sale tactic.

the car list price is $170K (this has not change whether you go for option 1 or 2)

Is this correct?

yeah, it's all financial structuring. end of the day, best to think of the price as 140k. it's even more expensive now than dec 2008...

wt_know;422577 said:
below are the answers

Thanks for the answer. So I think the 2 options are basically similar...(deciding part is the amount I will get by selling my old car to PML vs selling it to a dealer/direct buyer). :)

EJH;422580 said:
yeah, it's all financial structuring. end of the day, best to think of the price as 140k. it's even more expensive now than dec 2008...

why its more expensive than it was at dec 2008 leh?

2 weekends ago straits times sunday life already said 520 was selling at 130K..not yet factoring in "instalment subsidies"

so how can 140K be the price since then, they upped it?

if you guys have the newspaper lying around, go check it out.

This thread already going to 20 pages and will move on to 30 pages by end Apr I suspect....no one bought a single 520 yet?

I said before a few times..like it go buy it. Its not about hard earned money or force a discount etc etc..its about whether you feel that you deserve to get one after working so hard.

Hi folks,

I am new here and this is my second post (first being an intro).

I was at PML and interested in getting the 520. It started me wanting to consider the 320 and got deeper...:juggle:

Also I am considering the Merc C180. low overtrade hmm..:furious:

The 520 gives me a good overtrade for my current ride but not sure if it is a good buy. They are offering me the model with the old iDrive.

Some questions I have.

1. izit true it will have a complete model change in 2 yrs time?
2. if my intend is to keep it for 5 years, likely to top up a lot $?
3. what's the running cost. i.e: servicing interval and cost?
4. wearable parts like brake pad cost?
5. any potential issue with 520? or 320?
6. lastly what kinda of recommended price for this 2 cars?

apologies for many Qs:oops:

Group buying why not? I am keen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back