• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version have arrived! Group Buy?

TobyNik said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!

CCFL! CCFL! CCFL!......................

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Delivery is less than 24hrs away for me ler.... by the time it gets to singapore, i dun know what time already, but still...

Saturday is CCFL DAY!!! :thumbsup: :laughing: :inlove: :drool:

Puny said:
hi guys, :)

I'll take this list as final for tomorrow's collection. Some of you have already messaged me to let me know you cannot make it (B_73_M, macnoodle)

1. Kenneth (Kenntona - E46 PFL Sedan Non-Xenon) - I've got ur num!
2. Ben (SilverBMW - E46 Non-Xenon) - 96255661
3. Terence (blackacs - E46 FL Sedan Xenon) - 96918256
4. Zul (eaurouge_spa - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
5. Jerry (omega05 - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
6. Jim Sia (macnoodle - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - PMed me
7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Confirmed PM you
8. Alvin (Puny - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 96933001
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan) - Contact number?
10. JJ (Laotitu - E46 Pre-FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97462332
11. Bun (Charontes - E46 coupe Xenon) - PMed me
12. Leon (NightHawk - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 92370381
13. Colin Lim (E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Emailed me
14. Adrian (B_73_M - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97647735

For those who don't know me, try to Call/SMS me or ask around. :)
I should be there from 4:30pm onwards.

Cheers,
Alvin.

To all brothers that have placed order for the CCFL.

I just received SMS from Alvin (Puny) that tomorrow (06 Nov 04) collection of CCFL is postpone until further notice :(

Hi guys,

There was a bad jam this afternoon when Shedden was trying his best to pass the Group buy items to me. Unfortunately, I had to follow the last convoy back to Singapore (from Sepang) due to a flat tyre and thus I could not stay back.

Thankfully, Shawn (Racebred) offered to pass the money and collect the items on my behalf as he had some issues to settle and had to stay back and consequently, metup with Shedden and collected the lights/spoilers.

Latest update: Shawn just SMSed me that he's still in Malaysia due to car issues and if I'm not wrong, he is currently on tow. :shock:

Because of these issues, I felt it was more appropriate to delay tomorrow's collection until I can be certain that it will not be a wasted trip for all the buyers. Your understanding on this matter will be much appreciated.

Alvin.

Hi Bros,

Yes, I was caught up in a MASSIVE jam because there was a lorry that overturned near my office and only left 1/2 a lane for cars to pass, so I had a hard time waiting for my time and there was no way to turn around as it was a 2 lane one way with a divider seperating the opposite sides.
:uhhh: :oops:
Shawn had a car problem and I managed to call a carrier for him all the way back to singapore, he's still in the tow truck as we speak. I was with him until his car was on the carrier and left at about 9:30pm, so should be only reaching singapore EARLY in the morning! :(

Anyway, just wanted to clarify about the 5 delayed sets, I have SMSed/Call all those whose sets were delayed. Really sorry about it. The shipment arrived late because of the US Thunder Storm and flight was delayed and also the 5 sets in a box got stuck in the Malaysian customs. My supplier will be there again tomorrow to clear the items, hopefully can get them before noon so that I can pass to one of my friends who's coming up for the traction circle track day tomorrow.

If we only get it out on Monday, I'll courier the sets to the respective buyers. An invoice is also with RaceBred Shawn stating that I've collected the money for the 5 sets without passing the items to him.

I'm trying to get my supplier to produce me that 5 sets as soon as possible, I'm really sorry for the delay guys! :verysad: :oops: :(

All those who didn't receive my SMS, your CCFL is in Shawn's car now! Also all roof spoilers were delivered! :thumbsup:

Regards,
Shedden

Hey Bro,

Thanks for the constant updates! Guess the dudes here who have placed the CCFLs and roof spoilers orders are understanding will patiently wait for their items!

No worries! :wavey:

Collection at BVO, 4pm onwards (Saturday 6/11/2004)

Hi guys,

Here's an update.
Shawn is back in Singapore and I'll be collecting all the stuff from him at 3-3:30pm today (Sat - 6 Nov 2004).

After which, I will head down to BVO and arrive at approximately 4pm (and stay until about 6pm).
There are currently 9 sets of CCFLs and all the roof spoilers.

CCFLs
Shedden has already messaged the 5 affected members who's CCFLs were delayed. So the rest can come down to collect already. If you are able to make it, please SMS/Call me to let me know so I know whom to expect!

Roof spoilers
Please SMS/Call me to let me know if you are coming down to collect the roof spoilers!

For those who cannot make it on such short notice, I'll arrange another day for the collection (probably this coming monday morning AND/OR next saturday morning).

Regards,
Alvin.
HP: 96933001

super2ndgen said:
TripleM said:
Shedden,
As far as warranty issue goes, is mine covered too for 3mths? :)

Hi Bro,

NOPE, yours NOT covered for 3 months....
:silenced:

BUT yours is covered for 6 months lah!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Wah, u laughed so loud till I cud hear here..
Thank very much bro..btw, hope ur gearbox problem sorted out, sorry to hear that..it sucks..

TripleM said:
super2ndgen said:
TripleM said:
Shedden,
As far as warranty issue goes, is mine covered too for 3mths? :)

Hi Bro,

NOPE, yours NOT covered for 3 months....
:silenced:

BUT yours is covered for 6 months lah!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank very much bro..btw, hope ur gearbox problem sorted out, sorry to hear that..it sucks..

Bro, you're playing with your 6 mths warranty here.. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hi all,

Most of the CCFL and roof spoilers were collected on last Saturday's collection.

I have all the remaining sets with me now and I am intending to have a meetup this Saturday at BVO (13th Nov) at 1:30pm, so those who have to work in the morning can still make it.

If you intend to collect the stuff from me earlier, do give me a call/SMS and we can arrange a location that is convenient for the collection.

Cheers,
Alvin.

TripleM said:

Exactly bro, there goes my AP brakes which is supposed to be just round the corner :( :furious:

Hi,

Installed the angel eyes yesterday. Noticed that whenever I start the engine, the angel eyes will flash for a while. Also, the lights will blink at regular intervals even if I did not switch on the lights. Anyone has the same problems?

JJ, I have the same flickering problem whenever I start the engine. Guess it is basically how fluorescent lights work. The flourescent tube contains the inert gas argon, and phosphor powder. The tube has two electrodes, one at each end, which were wired via a bypass circuit to our headlight unit. When you turn on the engine, there is a flow of current through the electrical circuit to the electrodes.

To be specific, when there is a surge of voltage across the electrodes, the electrons will migrate through the gas from one end of the tube to the other. This energy changes some of the mercury in the tube from a liquid to a gas. As electrons and charged atoms move through the tube, some of them will collide with the gaseous mercury atoms. These collisions excite the atoms, bumping electrons up to higher energy levels. When the electrons return to their original energy level, they release light photons. Hence the flickering.

kenntona said:
JJ, I have the same flickering problem whenever I start the engine. Guess it is basically how fluorescent lights work. The flourescent tube contains the inert gas argon, and phosphor powder. The tube has two electrodes, one at each end, which were wired via a bypass circuit to our headlight unit. When you turn on the engine, there is a flow of current through the electrical circuit to the electrodes.

To be specific, when there is a surge of voltage across the electrodes, the electrons will migrate through the gas from one end of the tube to the other. This energy changes some of the mercury in the tube from a liquid to a gas. As electrons and charged atoms move through the tube, some of them will collide with the gaseous mercury atoms. These collisions excite the atoms, bumping electrons up to higher energy levels. When the electrons return to their original energy level, they release light photons. Hence the flickering.

I noticed that last Sunday when you were showing it off at some carpark in town..
But my GenII doesnt have that flickering thingy...

kenntona said:

Sounds straight out from a Secondary school Science textbook. Gimme a buzz when you wanna show-off the new gadget! Any photos to share?

TripleM said:
I noticed that last Sunday when you were showing it off at some carpark in town.. But my GenII doesnt have that flickering thingy...

baracudax said:
Gimme a buzz when you wanna show-off the new gadget! Any photos to share?

Jack, as the name suggests, your's is Generation II. Mine's Generation III. Bet the quality is different. Perhaps that's why you think I am showing off...... kekeke......

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Edwin, I'd still owe you a magazine on shocks and suspension system. Drop by your place tonight?

So, next meet up
Those with CCFL can all line up for photoshoot...*steady poon pee pee*...

Laotitu said:
Hi,

Installed the angel eyes yesterday. Noticed that whenever I start the engine, the angel eyes will flash for a while. Also, the lights will blink at regular intervals even if I did not switch on the lights. Anyone has the same problems?

Hi Bro,

That's not a problem. It's a special feature. Forgotten to include in my initial post that there's this new feature for Version 3!!! :thumbsup:

Regards,
Shedden

kenntona said:

Bro bro!!! It's NOT a problem! The version 3 has the Strobe Light function! That is the feature that version 2 doesn't have! :)

To All Bros with Version 3 CCFLs,

Please do not panic when you see this, this is perfectly NORMAL! It's the new feature over Version 3. Only worry if your CCFLs don't flicker before starting the engine... :)

Regards,
Shedden

kenntona said:
Edwin, I'd still owe you a magazine on shocks and suspension system. Drop by your place tonight?

On...

Hi Ken,

Got to admit I'm impressed by your explanation. Where you learn all these from??? Btw, the flickering is quite 'zun'. Not too bad a feature. Cheers...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back