Nissan GT-R Officially Revealed

Re: Nissan GT-R Officially Revealed

louis;287892 said:
nissan put so much effort into making this a low drag high downforce car... would the aftermarket bodykits screw this up?

The aftermarket bodykits are geared towards accomodating a bigger intercooler, oil cooler and other cooling components.

I guess that it would affect the airflow....but with a 4.5L stroker kit and better cooling...I guess it would not matter when you can easily get 800HP :D

nice pix discom, but i really dun mind u posting the girls kekeke...
the GTR front a bit EVO10....

louis;287892 said:
nissan put so much effort into making this a low drag high downforce car... would the aftermarket bodykits screw this up?

I was thinking the same too.

jaskin;286200 said:
yah... I was playing with the instrument panel... and the 3 swtiches below...
The bose system does sound pretty good for a factory option.

Jason,

Mai tu liao. Get the GTR. Then you can race Toto on shenton way :)

Aftermarket rear 'majong table spoiler' out liao!!!!!

watermark.php

'The Great White'

also out are:

Sachs Engineering Race Spec Coilovers for R35! and 400mm Brake Rotor upgrades.

and

Greddy Titanium Mufflers.. bump BHP to 500bhp!!

Actually am more keen on the VX ROM ;)

Speed cut removed!! w000t!!

Kiddy M;289364 said:
that's by AMUSE Japan. Their E92 M3 kit lagi steamo!! :)

Yah!! Very steam indeed!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

'The Great White'

ulysses;288922 said:
What I REALLY hated about this video was that they used a FREAKIN Porsche 997 Turbo with a Mercedes Benz 5-speed Auto transmission slushbox.

IF I WERE HONORABLE JAPANESE I WOULD BLOODY HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR FAIRNESS AND USE THE BLOODY MANUAL TRANSMISSION VERSION. AFTER ALL I MAY HAVE THE BETTER CAR IN THE R35 ANYWAY.

Screw you young jap punks! The older ones that I know ALL have more honor!

Actually I think the Turbo Tip was the same one used in the old Best Motoring shootouts in the past, where the Turbo was faster than the Manual.

997 turbo was very unstable coming out of corner....wonder was it the driver.....

Mock: I think tt's what BK meant... :rolleyes:

Not to take anything away from the GT-R, but I think generally the BM drivers drive Jap sportscars much more regularly, thus can/will probably push the cars right to their limits, as compared to Conti cars.

Also, the 911TT tip may be faster than the manual, but knowing the old-school purists among the BM lineup, there's a possibility that they may be more comfy in a stick Turbo, leading to slightly better timing.

The tip turbo is faster than the manual turbo in a straight line. 3.7s 0-100kph for the tip versus 3.9s 0-100kph for the manual. According to the guys at rennteam.com,

"The perfect communication between the engine black box, AWD black box, PSM/PST black box, PASM black box and tiptronic black box. In conjunction with the new VTG technology, this allows perfect traction with minimal slip, precise boost and power output, providing the best possible acceleration time. "

However with a manual you can spec a lsd which may help lap times on the track

DoggieHowser;289591 said:
Actually I think the Turbo Tip was the same one used in the old Best Motoring shootouts in the past, where the Turbo was faster than the Manual.
turbo is faster than manual ONLY in 0-100 where the torque converter can preload the turbo. For experienced turbo driver who keeps turbo on the boil manual 6 have better ratios and faster shift compared to the Mercedes shitbox.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangnhapfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back