noob here! :)

Re: noob here! :)

xranium: my FC damn jia lat lei.. what must i do to improve it ahhh??

Park at home!:lol2:

xranium;317658 said:
ohh.. what you mean by fake? all the readings are fake too??

hmm.. what abt throttle response? mine like very poor lei...

yeahh it's like those gauges are for show the kind. haha it's dumb lah but i saw people doing it before. throttle response? go UM2 and look for rodney. ask for ignition upgrade. hahaha you will love it.

sszone;317662 said:
so u saying i spoil my car look lah ah ben....haha
i got guages leh but it was installed by previous owner but hidden in the middle console just below the aircon switches unlike those wrx or evos meters. the vacuum meter is quite useful if u know how to read it.

no lah steven. i respect all rides, especially E36. it's up to personal preference. no offence. haha but personally, i just don't like it. hahaha :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

benji ben;317981 said:
yeahh it's like those gauges are for show the kind. haha it's dumb lah but i saw people doing it before. throttle response? go UM2 and look for rodney. ask for ignition upgrade. hahaha you will love it.

no lah steven. i respect all rides, especially E36. it's up to personal preference. no offence. haha but personally, i just don't like it. hahaha :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

free must meet up with you all to check out your rides.. esp the 36s.. :)

DONT !
No matter what.. DONT hang out with steven.
He will lure you into the dark side... And there'll be NO WAY OUT.

Before its too late... run away!

hahaha herman was one of those that got lured. hahaha

benji ben;318286 said:
hahaha herman was one of those that got lured. hahaha

as if ah.....all these kacang putih stuff then blame on me.....go find out for yourselves where these guys been spending their money or kena chop cai tao

Herman;318246 said:
DONT !
No matter what.. DONT hang out with steven.
He will lure you into the dark side... And there'll be NO WAY OUT.

Before its too late... run away!

Hang out wif me better rite???? I'll still take care of your sister.... :lol2: :lol2:

sszone;318291 said:
as if ah.....all these kacang putih stuff then blame on me.....go find out for yourselves where these guys been spending their money or kena chop cai tao

Herman say ur stuff not kacang puteh..... & he likes to be cai tao.......
but he dun want hang out wif u becoz u don't chop him.........

** So the next time he call u enquire parts.... PLEASE chop him till his head roll....:lol2: :lol2:

hi Xranium welcome to the forum... try not talk to all this buggers who post , they are the drugs tat poison u.. talk to me, i keep my car quite stock & only drive a bit fast with good FC & simple setup.... i swear i good E36 owner... i swear*
*finger crossed behind my back..

on ah, next time find CF toilet seat chop him EX EX....swee boh?
haha

milk15;318326 said:
Hang out wif me better rite???? I'll still take care of your sister.... :lol2: :lol2:

Herman say ur stuff not kacang puteh..... & he likes to be cai tao.......
but he dun want hang out wif u becoz u don't chop him.........

** So the next time he call u enquire parts.... PLEASE chop him till his head roll....:lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe;318333 said:
hi Xranium welcome to the forum... try not talk to all this buggers who post , they are the drugs tat poison u.. talk to me, i keep my car quite stock & only drive a bit fast with good FC & simple setup.... i swear i good E36 owner... i swear*
*finger crossed behind my back..

U drive a bit fast???? I thought nowadays u nvr drive exceed 60km/hr?????? :nehnehhh:

sszone;318336 said:
on ah, next time find CF toilet seat chop him EX EX....swee boh?
haha

Herman will be veri happy...... & shuan...........:lol2: :lol2:

no no. the actual fact is that jacky is driving 60km/h above the speed limit. hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miso88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back