Overseas Drive - Malacca 31st Mar 2007

Re: Overseas Drive - Malacca 31st Mar 2007

Hi Guys & Gals

For those confirmed going, please kindly post if you are interested to go up KL after the malacca, you guys might want to book accomodation in advance, afterall its a weekend. Pilotsnoopy will be in KL on 31st Mar and he is so kind to offer and lead the way inside KL.

As for where to go or what to do in KL, we will discuss it later. Right now, i need to know how many r interested and one more thing, walkie talkie.. we can use back the motorola walkie talkie, those who don't have one, please post as well, as i will need to get one for you.

Oversea Drive - Malacca on 31 Mar 07

1. Babe
2. Jin Teck
3. Coolacid
4. Rex7vtec
5.lexibabe
6.Mockngbrd (Proceed to KL - Traders Hotel)
7.RaptureM3

Jewell_sg;183889 said:
Actually Zouk is nt very happening already. Got any new1?

Luna Bar...if its a small group...nice place to chill out...
Sky Bar at Traders Hotel...
Asian Heritage Row has expanded...could check it out...

oh well i'll be in KL on that weekend i suppose...will be you guys guide driver if you want.

lexibabe;184402 said:
No no... not the beach as in the beach.....
there is a club at KL called The Beach....

lexibabe...the place is renowned for its philipino and other 'exotic' asian girls or 'girls'...interested in 'meeting' unsuspecting tourists or new expats...but no worries..there are some new clubs down the strip...and around K.L...

pilotsnoopy;184400 said:
you mean the beach club?

ya man thats the one... only been there once, donno how happening it is now though

pilotsnoopy;184415 said:
lexibabe...the place is renowned for its philipino and other 'exotic' asian girls or 'girls'...interested in 'meeting' unsuspecting tourists or new expats...but no worries..there are some new clubs down the strip...and around K.L...

izzit?
then i guess its out then...well we can scout ard though

eh...eh...this 1 i can go anot? what is this event abt? Babe,can post the info? like leave at what time,come back at what time? can dun go KL? if can,my mom will be driving..howhowhow?

here's the itenary for those who missed out:

okie.. i have a few members asking me the itineary for the day.. Here it goes.. not final yet..

We will meet at Raffles Marina at 8AM and move off at 830AM. Reach Malacca should be around 11AM and eat Peranakan food or Chicken rice balls for lunch. After lunch, we will do some sightseeing, can go either Afamosa or visit antique shops. Then teabreak eat chengdol and go local shop buy pineapple tarts and etc. We will move off at 3PM and there are few options:

1. Stay overnite (there is night market in Malacca)
2. Proceed to KL (continue your dinner and club there and back on Sun)
3. Drive back to Singapore and should reach around 5pm.

Not all will proceed to KL
Those going are goin up on our own accord... (since its nearer to KL den SG, might as well)

For those confirmed going, please kindly post if you are interested to go up KL after the malacca, you guys might want to book accomodation in advance, afterall its a weekend. Pilotsnoopy will be in KL on 31st Mar and he is so kind to offer and lead the way inside KL.

As for where to go or what to do in KL, we will discuss it later. Right now, i need to know how many r interested and one more thing, walkie talkie.. we can use back the motorola walkie talkie, those who don't have one, please post as well, as i will need to get one for you.

01. Babe
02. Jin Teck
03. Coolacid
04. Rex7vtec
05.lexibabe
06.Mockngbrd (Proceed to KL - Traders Hotel)
007.RaptureM3

nicholastan91;184556 said:
eh...eh...this 1 i can go anot? what is this event abt? Babe,can post the info? like leave at what time,come back at what time? can dun go KL? if can,my mom will be driving..howhowhow?

btw...why ur mother going huh?
haha....:lol2:

can we actually share accommodation in the hotel? anyways we will only be there for a nite rite? not more. so it might be cheaper to book and share.

guess we need more ppl...lexibabe...u wanna share with who... -_- nicholas?

we need more ppl...more ppl....and a 'partner' for lexi if michelle not going to KL after tat...

lexibabe;184695 said:
btw...why ur mother going huh?
haha....:lol2:
eh..why cannot go? she fetch me..eh..this 1 only for bmw only ah?hmm..so sad..honda cannot? hmm..bmx can anot?:nehnehhh:

pilotsnoopy;184712 said:

we need more ppl...more ppl....and a 'partner' for lexi if michelle not going to KL after tat...
eh..what? me? why?:confused:

pilotsnoopy;184712 said:

ehh..why him... anyways wat i mean is sharing is much cheaper la... i am poor can or not?
hehe...
plus its more fun hving lots of people... if not we can jus go for one day and club at the same day then return ....

lexibabe;184907 said:
ehh..why him... anyways wat i mean is sharing is much cheaper la... i am poor can or not?
hehe...
plus its more fun hving lots of people... if not we can jus go for one day and club at the same day then return ....

club same day then return...errr..too tiring lah...cars no auto pilot yet..
yeap hope for more ppl...otherwise juz a malacca trip be good...

Hi Guys and Gals

I will be closing the list next Thurs, so that i can make necessary arrangement.

As mentioned, please post if you are interested to go KL and also if you need a walkie talkie. If I don't see any post, I will assume that you will be coming back to Singapore with the group after the Malacca trip and also you do not need me to get a walkie talkie for you. (Again, walkie talkie is a must for every car!!)

This event is open to all, not only to BMW owners..:) I won't be organising any overseas drive in the near future, Please do join us if you are free and interested ya.. don't be shy.. we are very very friendly.. :laughlik:

I will not be around next week, response might be slow. Just post any question and i will reply when i got chance. See Ya!! :)

01. Babe
02. Jin Teck
03. Coolacid
04. Rex7vtec
05.lexibabe
007.RaptureM3

eh..sorry..but anyone know how the Cruise control thing works? can use it for this drive rite?

babe;184953 said:
Hi Guys and Gals

I will be closing the list next Thurs, so that i can make necessary arrangement.

As mentioned, please post if you are interested to go KL and also if you need a walkie talkie. If I don't see any post, I will assume that you will be coming back to Singapore with the group after the Malacca trip and also you do not need me to get a walkie talkie for you. (Again, walkie talkie is a must for every car!!)

This event is open to all, not only to BMW owners..:) I won't be organising any overseas drive in the near future, Please do join us if you are free and interested ya.. don't be shy.. we are very very friendly.. :laughlik:

I will not be around next week, response might be slow. Just post any question and i will reply when i got chance. See Ya!! :)

01. Babe
02. Jin Teck
03. Coolacid
04. Rex7vtec
05.lexibabe
007.RaptureM3
08. Dave ( 1 nite malaka)

01. Babe
02. Jin Teck
03. Coolacid
04. Rex7vtec
05.lexibabe
007.RaptureM3
08. Dave ( 1 nite malaka)[/quote]
09. Cec (need walkie talkie)

This is my first driving trip on my own. Would be grateful if someone could advice on the required car prep before driving trip, thks.

01. Babe
02. Jin Teck
03. Coolacid
04. Rex7vtec
05.lexibabe
007.RaptureM3
08. Dave ( 1 nite malaka)[/quote]
09. Cec (need walkie talkie)
10. SEI + Terry (1 car)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups