• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

Re: PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

kim_pioneer;466289 said:
Hi Bro

Yup, my SE explained that to a group of us who thought that we can go there for a small gathering last month and enjoy free coffee..... Sianz man

But no matter what the reason is, as a distributor of an establish marqee, the image factor counts.....

Cheers
image is there mah. with the larger than life BMW emblem when u enter the showroom and the almost pristine white furniture and colour tone that BMW Singapore showrooms so adore.

chris_jac68;466303 said:
hmm....I haven't got chance to go there yet...perhaps I go tomorrow and check it out and test drive their new E-class model...:thumbsup:
have fun. seriously they r quite chio. either that or they r semi retired men. the choice is urs.

chris_jac68;465986 said:
It seems like the image protrayed in PML cannot compare to C&C...:shakehea:

I believe same goes to thier services between the two...what you think guys :huhhuh:

Sori Bro,

While I have nothing against your opinion.... I disagree with you here....

But whats important is you are satisfied with them. Hehehe

Cheers

donaldho;466025 said:
Funny... I tot most of their clientele are tow kay of construction or hawker stall owner who wear shorts wan mah.

Bro,

I guess the problem is I dress like the hawker stall towkay, but image look like their helper leh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

kim_pioneer;466315 said:
Sori Bro,

While I have nothing against your opinion.... I disagree with you here....

But whats important is you are satisfied with them. Hehehe

Cheers

I guess so....so far so good on the car...however, the story didn't end here...the 2nd hand car dealer in PML... don't what to say... :shoot:

pilotsnoopy;466027 said:
the most well heeled guys in this forum i know all dress like f one leh...

they see me no up...gibe me no face...so dress sloppily...lol

i guess sometimes to expect a little respect....you gotta give a little respect to the sales ppl by being a little more presentable to create a good first impression...

but then again...some still see you no up...pkm

Not a good reason for not giving good service to veri casually dressed customers. Without these group of veri casually dressed customers who come in on weekends to buy their marqee, C&C will lose a lot of biz liao. Haizzz.... Some of these SEs shl go for retraining..... But I am sure there are some good ones....too bad not lucky to meet those.

But luckily for this lousy SE from C&C, I got the better car....in my opinion

Cheers

318 NewBoy;466086 said:
佛靠金装,人靠衣装; 先敬罗衣后敬人,千古不变。 :shakehea:

Bro,

I like you, and because I like you, I agree with you 50% on the above....because it shl not be apply to sales ppl. Not that my wife's n my clothes are tattered, dirty, torn, messy........ just casually dressed like most Singaporeans do on a lazy weekend.

But I still like you..... Ai Fly Mai :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Cheers

Slater;466298 said:
chill bro. but C&C sales chics more chio IMO leh.

Yesssss, And I think it's also got to do with their uniform, and directives from their upper authority to doll up well.

kim_pioneer;466333 said:
Yesssss, And I think it's also got to do with their uniform, and directives from their upper authority to doll up well.
kind of, but just imagine face alone enough to cream PML sales girls leh

The SE who attended to me at C&C was quite professional although I'm not well dressed, so I guess it depends on who you meet. They only have C180 but do not have C230 at that point in time so it was a no brainer when compared to bimmer's 6 potter.

Slater;466302 said:
PML SE's are one of the best liao as far as leng kee road is concern. i have came across one SE from a reputable marc who gave me a less then sorry reason to buy his car. "you can never find a another car brand that has thicker seat padding then ours" do i look to you like iam shopping for a sofa!?

Muahahahahahaha......another one at a conti brand told me, among others, that their headlights are brighter at night compare to another brand?????

Makes me wonder if she is talking about her own "headlights"

Slater;466304 said:
image is there mah. with the larger than life BMW emblem when u enter the showroom and the almost pristine white furniture and colour tone that BMW Singapore showrooms so adore.

Bro,

You are so lenient and nice..... Hahahaha

kim_pioneer;466339 said:
Bro,

You are so lenient and nice..... Hahahaha
i gentle wan la, but dun take kindness for weakness. once in a while shld need be can bang table wan. then things will be regulated again.

chris_jac68;466323 said:
I guess so....so far so good on the car...however, the story didn't end here...the 2nd hand car dealer in PML... don't what to say... :shoot:

What happened bro? If not convenient to mention names then omit their names lah... can use Ah Kow, Ah ther, Ah Ngow, Ah Chio to replace names

Slater;466341 said:
i gentle wan la, but dun take kindness for weakness. once in a while shld need be can bang table wan. then things will be regulated again.

You are so right bro..... was just surprise that you were lenient with the condition ofr the Kg Arang Showroom..... But most impt is the service b4 and after purchase must be good.....if not must bang table liao

Cheers

kim_pioneer;466344 said:
You are so right bro..... was just surprise that you were lenient with the condition ofr the Kg Arang Showroom..... But most impt is the service b4 and after purchase must be good.....if not must bang table liao

Cheers

The lure of Kg Arang is not the infrastructure, but the level of service. i live ten minutes from Sime Darby, but drive faithfully to Kg Arang for all my servicing because while the people in Alexandra and Sime Darby usually can't be bothered with me, i have been allowed into the Arang service area while they changed all my rear bulbs FOC (only one blew up actually). While Alexandra wants to charge me $11/bulb, the Arang CSA actually gave me spare bulbs and showed me how to change out the bulbs etc, all for free, didn't even have to queue at reception. Just walked in to the CSA and told him my problem. The people there are more sincere and offer better service. Service over infrastructure anytime.

Anyway, they are running a business to make a profit. I don't see why they would want to have another multi-million dollar showroom in a location far away from their competition. Unless you would like to give them an excuse to raise their gross margin.

n@u9ht;466367 said:
The lure of Kg Arang is not the infrastructure, but the level of service. i live ten minutes from Sime Darby, but drive faithfully to Kg Arang for all my servicing because while the people in Alexandra and Sime Darby usually can't be bothered with me, i have been allowed into the Arang service area while they changed all my rear bulbs FOC (only one blew up actually). While Alexandra wants to charge me $11/bulb, the Arang CSA actually gave me spare bulbs and showed me how to change out the bulbs etc, all for free, didn't even have to queue at reception. Just walked in to the CSA and told him my problem. The people there are more sincere and offer better service. Service over infrastructure anytime.

Anyway, they are running a business to make a profit. I don't see why they would want to have another multi-million dollar showroom in a location far away from their competition. Unless you would like to give them an excuse to raise their gross margin.

Wah...change bulb for FOC ah...so good one...how come at Kg Arang can do it and not the other two location :huhhuh:

n@u9ht;466367 said:

Agree on the point about the service part..... but good service does not goes well with unsavoury image.... No need Multi- Billion make over.... tasteful and up-to-standard image to match the badge is the most crucial. PML has no excuse

Cheers

n@u9ht;466367 said:
The lure of Kg Arang is not the infrastructure, but the level of service..

totally agree, the level of service for me at kg arang has been ok so far. In fact i think the environment at kg arang is great - no frills, simple and yet tastefully managed. It has more of that 'garage' feel to it and definately more character. I love the simple M5 posters in the toilet - classic.....

having said that, anyone going down the roadshow on Sunday?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabetid
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back