Predicament - for sharing (advice are welcome)

Re: Predicament - for sharing (advice are welcome)

DTee;965861 said:
Out of curioursity, are you doing a trade in or selling the car to the dealer? If it is a trade in then I hope that you at least have the new car on hand.

i have the new car (suzuki swift sports) already.

so "Zeng Hoo" think I loaded, got three cars (wife's, this C class and my current car) to my name.

If this dealership is a company or LLP then the director's personal assets has got nothing to do with the company. The only thing that they would subscribe to is a criminal proceeding. The dealer knows that you can only sue the company if it was a company.

chershen;965846 said:
tks MW. my past experiences with lawyers give me alot of faith and i think i have given them enough time. i am quite sure the car is lurking around somewhere and this dealer, though shop gone, has assets (house, wife...). so, i am confident, my friendly lawyer can toast him.

cheers.

Red_Bean_Bun;965863 said:
If this dealership is a company or LLP then the director's personal assets has got nothing to do with the company. The only thing that they would subscribe to is a criminal proceeding. The dealer knows that you can only sue the company if it was a company.

oh dear... )=

like that, Singapore 不是会有很多坏人?

Last edited by a moderator:

It's a matter of perspective.

Track the dealer down and serve him the letter first.

chershen;965866 said:
oh dear... )=

like that, Singapore 不是会有很多坏人?

LLP still liable to personal assets, I think. It depends on the nature of the issue. MW pls confirm?

If have new car even worse, means must pay two loan but only got one car. I ever had an ex colleague... she pay loan but got no car (dealer disappeared, loan activated, car missing). That is really jialat.

Poor chershen, ganna this kind of trader.
This kind depends on luck, not all are like that.
But with new new rule, I think some may run road.

Hope the dealer get caught soon.

C3P0;965876 said:
Poor chershen, ganna this kind of trader.
This kind depends on luck, not all are like that.
But with new new rule, I think some may run road.

Hope the dealer get caught soon.

plus go in???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

detach8;965875 said:
LLP still liable to personal assets, I think. It depends on the nature of the issue. MW pls confirm?

The partners of the LLP will not be held personally liable for any business debts incurred by the LLP. A partner may, however, be held personally liable for claims from losses resulting from his own wrongful act or omission, but will not be held personally liable for such wrongful acts or omissions of any other partner of the LLP.

Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore

im sure this isnt an isolated case. For the benefit of others, maybe running an acra bizfile search on the directors n shaming them is d best way. For SG coy, there must b at least 1 singaporean director, so he/she is the one whos repeatedly going ard screwing pple

Wish you all the best in settling this bro...thanks for sharing...

So sorry to hear about this chershen... why still dun wan to name & shame the stealership? Let all of us know so we'll avoid it like the plague! Even if so called up lorry, better to let us know, so we'll avoid the re-incarnated version later on!

Wish you all the best and u get all the assist as smoothly as possible chersen .
Btw.....knnbccb to that bastard dealer! Pui !

If all fails just name the dealership. i will get the my pitchfork and torch ready.

It is for this reason that i always use a dealer i know personally to handle the other dealer. And some time, you will get inside information when you mention some dealers names. But i hope this is settles. Just a layman's view if the car is not transfered and the terms are not met, isnt this theft of vehicle?

Predicament - for sharing (advice are welcome)

diablo_728;966259 said:
If all fails just name the dealership. i will get the my pitchfork and torch ready.

It is for this reason that i always use a dealer i know personally to handle the other dealer. And some time, you will get inside information when you mention some dealers names. But i hope this is settles. Just a layman's view if the car is not transfered and the terms are not met, isnt this theft of vehicle?

wow. fierce.
wanna be my fren or not?

Guys, tks again.

Lawyer letter sent today.

You guys are safe as the shop "chap lup" already.

I will keep you all posted.

Create a simple website and post all the evidence on it. Post the url in every car forum in Singapore and Malaysia. If you happen to see him on the street, go up to him and take a picture of his CB face and post it online. Hope you can settle the case soon.

Dinosaur hunter;966302 said:
Create a simple website and post all the evidence on it. Post the url in every car forum in Singapore and Malaysia. If you happen to see him on the street, go up to him and take a picture of his CB face and post it online. Hope you can settle the case soon.

Dun later get sued for defamation....

Meek;966304 said:
Dun later get sued for defamation....

Posting online is to seek help from the public to locate the car should be ok. By the way, if facts (i.e. Police report) goes online, is it still considered dafamation?

Dinosaur hunter;966329 said:
Posting online is to seek help from the public to locate the car should be ok. By the way, if facts (i.e. Police report) goes online, is it still considered dafamation?

I think generally, stay factual and avoid making disparaging statements should be fine

Stick with an opinion safer .....

sandman369;966357 said:
I think generally, stay factual and avoid making disparaging statements should be fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back