• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

evo30;444964 said:
Dear all,

Is there anyone who visited PML lately, could post the latest price of 320i and 318i quoted by SE? If possible, pls share with us on other freebies, free vouchers, overtrade terms, financing interest rate, guarantee COE$, estimated OMV, etc.

Many thks!

Cheers!

I was quoted $108 for 318i and $118 for 320i.

deerbike;445817 said:
I was quoted $108 for 318i and $118 for 320i.

Thks for sharing!

Offhand, do you recall what are the main differences of built-in/features btw 318i & 320i? What is the spec for both models, estimated OMV$ and financial package/trade in package?

Cheers!
:)

evo30;445826 said:
Thks for sharing!

Offhand, do you recall what are the main differences of built-in/features btw 318i & 320i? What is the spec for both models, estimated OMV$ and financial package/trade in package?

Cheers!

I was told 318i omv is $32K and 320i at $38K.

Main diff. as I recall is:

Leather seat, xeon headlight with washer, back aircon, digital aircon control, adjustable driver side arm rest.

318i has full electrical seat and only 136 horse power.

Not sure of any trade in package deal.

external no diff.

In my opinion 320i is more worth it. ;)

hi guys,

i m new here, nyone can advise on a reasonable price to pay for a 2 year old (May-Jun 07) 320?

deerbike;445914 said:
I was told 318i omv is $32K and 320i at $38K.

Main diff. as I recall is:

Leather seat, xeon headlight with washer, back aircon, digital aircon control, adjustable driver side arm rest.

Not sure of any trade in package deal.

external no diff.

In my opinion 320i is more worth it. ;)
You have noted all differences, not forgetting the torque and high speed is also lower for the 318.

I fully agree with your opinon. Xenon headlights alone cost $5K, and now the OMV is different by $6K, the rest of the additions are FOC

deerbike;445914 said:

The current 320i has fully electric adjustable seats with memory too.

Anti-dazzle mirror too - very useful imo.

HI,

What is the anti dazzle mirror functionality that you are refering to?

Thanks

shiokS60;443957 said:
Is it true the new E60 will be launch next year? Now the tots of driving a new car for 1 yr and it becoming outdated.

Now considering E90 325i, that will also lighten my burden by a bit... hmmmm
Yes highly likely. You sound like the type who wants only the latestmodel. 3 series would give you at least 2 and a half yrs more before they lauch the next stunner, but the 5 is likely to be out next yr plus minus. Bear in mind though anything new is less like to be subjected to discounts. Something you might wanna consider as well

ktnpl;445938 said:
The current 320i has fully electric adjustable seats with memory too.

Anti-dazzle mirror too - very useful imo.

i was down at PML, the current batch of 320 does not come with memory seats, only 318 does

Slater;445948 said:
HI,

What is the anti dazzle mirror functionality that you are refering to?

Thanks

Whenevr there are bright lights or vehicles shining lights benind your car , the rear view mirror will darken to reduce the glare from the light.

notsogoodman;445959 said:
i was down at PML, the current batch of 320 does not come with memory seats, only 318 does

I got the updated pamphlets. Now applicable for entire range of 3 series ... unless they made a mistake during printing.

ktnpl;445976 said:
Whenevr there are bright lights or vehicles shining lights benind your car , the rear view mirror will darken to reduce the glare from the light.

I got the updated pamphlets. Now applicable for entire range of 3 series ... unless they made a mistake during printing.

The 320i is not full electric seat. The forward movement is by a level unlike the 318i is with the button at the side of the seat.

I played with it at the show room.:shakemyb:

deerbike;445982 said:
The 320i is not full electric seat. The forward movement is by a level unlike the 318i is with the button at the side of the seat.

thks for all the information sharing. For the electrical seats, I think 318i come with memory functions which use its individual remote control to adjust the seating position whenever different remote is used to open the car. However, new 320i only has the "half-electrical" seats functions without memory. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers!

Electric seats with memory is a must have. Especially useful after sending your car to the workshop

deerbike;445982 said:

Could be old stock. I saw one bluewater 320i at Bukit Timah with the full electric seat.

From latest pamphlet:

"Seat adjustment, electric with memory"

ktnpl;445999 said:
Could be old stock. I saw one bluewater 320i at Bukit Timah with the full electric seat.

From latest pamphlet:

Your Pamplet might be a generic one, and not location specific. According to the Tech Spec printout that the PML staff gave me (it's dated 05Jun09), it says

"Partially electric seat adjustment for driver and front passenger" for the 320iA Sedan

"Seat adjustment, electric with memory" for the 318iA Sedan

I was quite "pissed" when I went to view the new stock, it's equipment list seems to be worse than those pre-facelift. I am trying to look for a PPSL used 320 now.

evo30;445826 said:
Thks for sharing!

Cheers!

318 has an initial kick in advantage against 320, maybe 1 - 2 seconds. I believe its due to the 318 have a shorter drag for gear 1 and maybe gear 2. But within 2 sec, the 320 will definetely overtake it.

Now PML giving a standard 18K + 2K advantage for 318 and 20K + 2K for 320. My SC may do better because she is gunning for some promo target within the mth of June. If you r interested, PM me. Anyway, I m going down to PML next Tuesday. Have already intro a few bros to her and they r veri happy with the deal she gave. I m sure she can throw in other advantage such as higher buy back for your old car, freebies etc. I shan't elaborate, better let her offer; no hanky panky of course.:p

ktnpl;445999 said:

From latest pamphlet:

You r not wrong to say that 320 has memory seats, but is only applicable to 320pro, not 320basic. But 318 has memory seats.

evo30;445986 said:
thks for all the information sharing. For the electrical seats, I think 318i come with memory functions which use its individual remote control to adjust the seating position whenever different remote is used to open the car. However, new 320i only has the "half-electrical" seats functions without memory. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers!

Ney buddy,.

320 basic has half electrical seats, 320 pro has memory seats. Now the class has been differentiated.

kim_pioneer;446022 said:
320 basic has half electrical seats, 320 pro has memory seats. Now the class has been differentiated.

I know it can be very confusing with so many versions of 320i appearing at the same time.

From what I have seen after fussing over which of the 3 series to buy for a couple of months, Basic and Pro models are older stock and both are partially electric.

The latest 320i in the showroom (the one I saw at Bukit Timah recently) and the new pamphlet shows the full electric version with memory. The pamphlet I am referring to is not the generic brochure but the local 1 page version. It lists only those models currently offered in Singapore.

3644347280_088f915fde.jpg

ktnpl;446028 said:
I know it can be very confusing with so many versions of 320i appearing at the same time.

From what I have seen after fussing over which of the 3 series to buy for a couple of months, Basic and Pro models are older stock and both are partially electric.

The latest 320i in the showroom (the one I saw at Bukit Timah recently) and the new pamphlet shows the full electric version with memory. The pamphlet I am referring to is not the generic brochure but the local 1 page version. It lists only those models currently offered in Singapore.

3644347280_088f915fde.jpg

Humm its getting more intriging as more is revealed. :screwedu: We shl set up an investigation cum monitoring team to do constant review n updating; for the benefit of all bro in this forum. Who's in? I don't mind doing a monthly check. :laughlik:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88limited
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back