• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

xtrocious;448108 said:
Hmmm...

Anyone knows the best price for a E92 coupe (320 or 323)?

Think PML only brings in 325 if I am not wrong

Thanks
That's because the next 1 down is 320. I went to look high & low. Still cannot find E92 323 in BMW model lineup. For 320, it is based on N43 Direct Injection engine. Currently, other than N54, BMW don't sell any direct injection engine outside of Europe.

Lastly, it depends on the option u put in. In the end, OMV may not be that much difference from PML.

xtrocious;448221 said:
No worries - kim

Looks like I have to take the PI route...

Does anyone know of any good PIs for BMW? :)

Yeah PM if you need help with a great PI.

hi bros,

just wondering:

when pml offer say...$20k overtrade, ( which can be used to offset the retail price, how much more can they offer for trade in of my existing car? )

is it same as what other dealers would offer or they would offer perhaps $5k - $10k more?

thinking of getting the 320. by the way, what is the retail price & current overtrade offered for the 320?

appreciate feedbacks. thanks guys :)

tatler;451325 said:
hi bros,

just wondering:

when pml offer say...$20k overtrade, ( which can be used to offset the retail price, how much more can they offer for trade in of my existing car? )

is it same as what other dealers would offer or they would offer perhaps $5k - $10k more?

thinking of getting the 320. by the way, what is the retail price & current overtrade offered for the 320?

Whats the overtrade value now? Since COE has been trending up

robertwee;451219 said:
Hi there,
Anyone with the latest price list for the 520? Thanks.

520 = 170.8K
525 = 191.8K

Discount for 525 is 20K, plus 1 - 2K in vouchers.

Anything more you need to negotiate. If you need my SE, PM me

Cheers

tatler;451325 said:
hi bros,

just wondering:

Hey bro,

It depends on the car you are driving. Usually can get substantially higher than outside.

Btw 20k discount is only for 525 now. 320 is 6k - 8K only. Retail is 140K. U can call my SE. Intro many bros to her, got good price. PM me is you need her contacts

Cheers

Arkantos;451334 said:
Whats the overtrade value now? Since COE has been trending up

Overtrade is actually tied to the discount package. Discount for 3 series is between 6k - 8k.

Plus, depending on your current ride, overtrade can be quite substabtial compare to outside.

Cheers

received your PM, thanks a lot Kim :):wavey:

kim_pioneer;451388 said:
Hey bro,

It depends on the car you are driving. Usually can get substantially higher than outside.

Btw 20k discount is only for 525 now. 320 is 6k - 8K only. Retail is 140K. U can call my SE. Intro many bros to her, got good price. PM me is you need her contacts

Cheers

tatler;451445 said:
received your PM, thanks a lot Kim :):wavey:

You are welcome buddy. Bros must share share mah.(If you are sis, then sori hor; I am not sexist; just out of convenience):D :D :D

When she come back on the 23 jux give her a call. Tell her kim intro. She promise give gd del to people I intro; intro a lot of customers to her. But seriously, her deal good, her service pro, her after sales service up to standard; so far so gd.

Cheers

kim_pioneer;451530 said:
You are welcome buddy. Bros must share share mah.(If you are sis, then sori hor; I am not sexist; just out of convenience):D :D :D

When she come back on the 23 jux give her a call. Tell her kim intro. She promise give gd del to people I intro; intro a lot of customers to her. But seriously, her deal good, her service pro, her after sales service up to standard; so far so gd.

Cheers

Bro, any idea on 520i thought of changing my E90 320i. Can PM me the contact, my previous SE not very helpful...

Any bros out there happen upgrade to 520i from E90 320i? can share your deals ?

thks

anvillyson;451557 said:
Bro, any idea on 520i thought of changing my E90 320i. Can PM me the contact, my previous SE not very helpful...

Any bros out there happen upgrade to 520i from E90 320i? can share your deals ?

thks

PM you liao

Cheers

I went to PML yesterday. 525 only getting 12K overtrade....When i called, another SE tell me 14K overtrade. Then i read in thread 20K overtrade... Rubber band pricing.

Kim- can you PM me your SE contact?

kwekeroo;451664 said:
I went to PML yesterday. 525 only getting 12K overtrade....When i called, another SE tell me 14K overtrade. Then i read in thread 20K overtrade.

Based on $20k discount/overtrade, their margin is still $30k...

See car cost

WOW!.. Thanks. THis is very good. How about the 520? DO they make more or less?

I've updated the file to include 520i based on $20k discount/overtrade as well. You can update the file by inputting the prevalent COE and OMV.

Thanks. It seems the 525 vs 520, PML makes $3300 more on the 520 than the 525... Interesting.:ehhh:

kwekeroo;451826 said:
Thanks. It seems the 525 vs 520, PML makes $3300 more on the 520 than the 525... Interesting.:ehhh:

no, it's just a hypothetical example. In fact, 320i and 520i are bread and butter volume sellers that the dealer will accept lesser margin, hence discount/overtrade for 520i should be much more than the 6 potters, say $30k ... just guessing cos I've left the hunting pack ;)

For a better representation, I've adjusted the hypothetical doscunt for 520i to $30k.

You can key in the actual sales price you've been quoted to find out the sales margin and negotiate a fair price from there.

kwekeroo;451664 said:
I went to PML yesterday. 525 only getting 12K overtrade....When i called, another SE tell me 14K overtrade. Then i read in thread 20K overtrade... Rubber band pricing.

Kim- can you PM me your SE contact?

PM you liao bro

Cheers

ktnpl;451856 said:
no, it's just a hypothetical example. In fact, 320i and 520i are bread and butter volume sellers that the dealer will accept lesser margin, hence discount/overtrade for 520i should be much more than the 6 potters, say $30k ... just guessing cos I've left the hunting pack ;)

For a better representation, I've adjusted the hypothetical doscunt for 520i to $30k.

You can key in the actual sales price you've been quoted to find out the sales margin and negotiate a fair price from there.

Bro,

All the calculation boils down to one sobering end..... who ask us to love the car leh... lan lan also must buy..... if not PML then PI..... haiz haiz haiz:furious: :furious: :furious: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

But depending on how your SE is willing to push for you, there is still some room to nego. Also, depending on PML's quota, there are opportunities everywhere. Don't show too much of your love for the babies when you talk to the SE, any SE. Like fishing, pull-push-pull-push.

Got the idea :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back