• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

kim_pioneer;451530 said:
You are welcome buddy. Bros must share share mah.(If you are sis, then sori hor; I am not sexist; just out of convenience):D :D :D

When she come back on the 23 jux give her a call. Tell her kim intro. She promise give gd del to people I intro; intro a lot of customers to her. But seriously, her deal good, her service pro, her after sales service up to standard; so far so gd.

Cheers

Hi Kim, can pm me your SE contact? Thanks in advance.

anybody know what is the Overtrade for 320i and the price? tks everyone

jerms;452118 said:
anybody know what is the Overtrade for 320i and the price? tks everyone

was there few days back, was quoted 7K discount on paper making the nett price of the 320i = 132,800 before the price of my trade-in and before SE work his magic... dunno post magic what the value is since i am just window shopping :oops:

Hi guys,
What the price for 320 with indented moonroof?
Tks

dchiew;452667 said:
was there few days back, was quoted 7K discount on paper making the nett price of the 320i = 132,800 before the price of my trade-in and before SE work his magic... dunno post magic what the value is since i am just window shopping :oops:

Recnal;452676 said:
Hi guys,
What the price for 320 with indented moonroof?
Tks

Where did you get any news that 320 has a moonroof; indented or otherwise. Only 335 has so far.

dchiew;452667 said:
Last time, many SE works like David Copperfield, now most lost their power liao

achee;452756 said:
Last time, many SE works like David Copperfield, now most lost their power liao

Now they still do magic; some more powerful, some less powerful:woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

But most talk cock more than they do magic:shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea: :shoot: :shoot:

kim_pioneer;452767 said:
Now they still do magic; some more powerful, some less powerful:woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

But most talk cock more than they do magic:shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea: :shoot: :shoot:
Hahaha, you are absolutely right

achee;452922 said:
Hahaha, you are absolutely right

Bro, I jux started a thread to rally for charity funds for the Straits Times Pocket Money Funds

Pls feel free to visit the thread

Cheers

kim_pioneer;452767 said:

Hi bro

Can you pm me a SE who can do some serious magic?

No need Harry Potter though...hahah

Anyway, currently heard that got a wait list - next batch coming in mid to end Aug (probably due to 7th Month)...

Cheers

xtrocious;454215 said:
Hi bro

Anyway, currently heard that got a wait list - next batch coming in mid to end Aug (probably due to 7th Month)...

Cheers

Bro,

Sent you PM liao

Cheers

xtrocious;454215 said:
Hi bro

Cheers

pls PM me too ...:furious:

kim_pioneer;452753 said:
Where did you get any news that 320 has a moonroof; indented or otherwise. Only 335 has so far.
Hi Kim,

I was told there is sunroof option by special indent at additional 6k plus estimated 3 months wait.

Info from Arang show room.

kelvin
:)

kelvinyong;454732 said:
Hi Kim,

I was told there is sunroof option by special indent at additional 6k plus estimated 3 months wait.

Info from Arang show room.

kelvin
:)

Oh serious ah. But $6k n 3mths for a relatively unnoticible contraption; worth it meh?

Put in a little more n go for the retractable top(cabrio lah). Swee lah :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbsup:

Cheers

astrosky;454765 said:
Whats the latest pricing or promo for the 120i cab?

Bro, from wat I understand, currently no good promo for 1er. Not sure if they currently have stock for 120; but 125 have stock.. U can check with Bro Tintin for the price; jux got his ride.

He told me but I forget. Sori, old liao:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

xtrocious;454834 said:
Hi guys

the correct person to ask for the contact is bro Kim, not me...hahah

Bro, you make me sound like PML salesman:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

But seriously, I am more than happy to share share ideas n infor; as long as I know it.8) 8)

Cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back