RE: Throttle Body Device

Re: Throttle Body Device

Got bernard 2 fix the device 4 me this evening..... really satisfying...... sorry 4 taking up your time.... :)

was following this long thread n saw so many brothers swear by it so i thought it might be fabulous if some source will be available for my A4...

finally read in VW forum that Eurohaus offers the VW version of this device, called 'Sprintbooster'...

after testing, life is not the same any longer... car feels so alive n has a 'chipped' effect, people on the street lookin when i zoomed past, n most importantly, i know i can balance up the consumption after goin thru a few highway rides... coz i need not tap on accelerator so much on my fuel anymore when cruising!! (thereby cancelling the faster sprinting from stationery move-off's!)

it's surely not snake-oil, this device...

MBboy said:
was following this long thread n saw so many brothers swear by it so i thought it might be fabulous if some source will be available for my A4...

finally read in VW forum that Eurohaus offers the VW version of this device, called 'Sprintbooster'...

after testing, life is not the same any longer... car feels so alive n has a 'chipped' effect, people on the street lookin when i zoomed past, n most importantly, i know i can balance up the consumption after goin thru a few highway rides... coz i need not tap on accelerator so much on my fuel anymore when cruising!! (thereby cancelling the faster sprinting from stationery move-off's!)

it's surely not snake-oil, this device...

Hahahaha, u also install liao ah?

Sam aka funiman also installed into his A4......he's loving it too!!

:cloud9:

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Hahahaha, u also install liao ah?

Sam aka funiman also installed into his A4......he's loving it too!!

:cloud9:

'The Great White'

big bro, u know me poor man, don anyhow install stuff... i 'test' only hor...keke...

but really power la, hope the humble car engine can take it... zoom!

Mark_Twain said:
Can I order 1 set as well?

Can also pm me the price?

1. Blackcat x 1
2. elmariachi x1
3. ED520 x1
4. Gonzo x1
5. mustaffalj x1
6. zero x1
7. Golfer x1
8. Snowman x1
9. Equinox x1 (ordering for fren)
10. Equinox x1 (ordering for fren)
11. Totoseow x1 (ordering for fren)
12. Totoseow x1 (ordering for fren)
13. Liverpudlian x1
14. Muddie x1
15. Derek x1
16. Nickypower x1
17. Nickypower x1(ordering for fren)
18. keN330 x1
19. Kai x1
20. Chiam x1
21. Mark_Twain x1
22. Asagi x 1

With so many positive comments. How not to install!!

Can kindly PM me the price suitable time to install

I have installed it yesterday and noticed the difference in response immediately. A light tap on the acceleartor gets you 2000-3000 rpm almost immediately. It is definitely more responsive than before. I have yet to monitor the fuel consumption as I have only installed it for 1 day. So I can't say about the fuel consumption. I will probably report it about a week later.

I'm still wondering how does this thing work and I have been searching in the internet to get an answer. Any bros care to share although I know there are some bros who have said it before, but I do not really get the picture. May be, it's too technical. Hope someone can explain in lay man terms...thanks in advance

Installed today and was told by one bro that this device for my E60 was supposedly a mild version. It was already good enough for me.

Was wondering how the other version would have effect. Any bro out there have try other version and mind sharing the experience?

mild version??i did not know theres two type..wilson explain leh.

after a while e60 ecu may readapt itself or your butt used to it.

for those who's had it how's fuel consumption with this little device - that little burst of energy's got to come from somewhere ...

does it affect bph or increase consumption since you get instant response? suspect item will damage my shallow pocket.

fuel consumption for this device is same UNLESS you do spirited driving. Just ask Jaskin. :)

Hi, i am a beemer newbie here...just got a resale E60 520i....all stock...
been following these threads and am very interested in the 'marvelous' device...
can i still get on the order list in this thread by Will or should i head directly to BVO...
havent been there before...haahaa...
will get down this coming weekend and hopefully be able to try it out...

hope to be able to join you guys soon...kinda busy schedule lately...and learn some beemer tech from you guys...

thanks buddies...cheers...

btw, would be great if you could pm me with the price...just a gauge on my mod expense...

adliz said:
wilson, can work on merc clk 240 aa? tried/tested?

yup! as long as u have electronic throttle!!

hehehe

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
yup! as long as u have electronic throttle!!

hehehe

'The Great White'

Bro but the plug wouldn't fit right? My frien wanted to get 1 for his Audi A6 b ut dunno where can get it le

NickyPower said:
Bro but the plug wouldn't fit right? My frien wanted to get 1 for his Audi A6 b ut dunno where can get it le
i think can ask him to check with the VAGSG forum. they are also using the sprint booster

NickyPower said:

Dun worri! BVO have Merc & Audi too!!!

Just give Benard a call!!

'The Great White'

Thanks for the feedback bro..

snowman said:
i think can ask him to check with the VAGSG forum. they are also using the sprint booster

just checked it out - and there's a post there reporting 10% increase in fuel consumption. some selling already cos its "too fast' for their chipped and upgraded turbo :yummie:

pingman said:
Hi all. I confirm there is indeed increase in FC. likely due to the tendency to go fast.

bro oomph, what do u mean 'too fast' for their chipped turbo? is the device creating problems for the car?

the stock vw's turbo gets triggered at 2300 rpms thereabouts - with larger turbo and accompanying re-chip, its likely that turbo gets triggered below 2000 rpms... my guess its that with the boost , it trips the turbo much earlier. other than controlling boost, the nose heavy aspect of vw cars will add to the "nose dip" even more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back