Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

HITMAN;772050 said:
Hey Gavin, Marcus n REVOL team,

Thanks for the excellent job!!! My car is in excellent condition, better than showroom... Feel my car is whiter than before, haha. Every corner (grill, badge, rims, interior n etc) meticulously done up!!! Chat wif Gavin n Marcus on their product n new product n new workshop.. Good knowledge n they definitely know wat they are doing. Stay tuned, I'm sure Gavin will announce in good time. Used the courtesy car for some errand, n overheard Gavin offering to send another customer back to sengkang!!! Dats wat I call service... Keep up the good job n smile guys!!! Highly recommended for guys still considering n sourcing ard, wait no further!!! Good value for money package n outstanding ppl, wat can u ask for??? Haha, I dun get any commission for all tis... Ok, enuff said. Testimony can b read fm all the Lao jiao here. Sad thing is it rain heavily on my way back... Does it wash off some of the PPS? Can I hv another round free? Haha...

Cheers ppl!

HI HITMAN,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Great chatting session with you, Bro.

No worries, I will give you a good touch up when I see you with your new rims and bodykit ya :dance:

Cheers and see you soon.:D

hitmee;773820 said:
pls give a solid review.
dun forget to take photo

won't take photo la :lol2: if good then i just post GOOD :goodup:

wat time and where? Toh Guan or AMK?

Same, different locations only. See where convenient for u. I am in the east so AMK is nearest..TG is too damn far

i'm also in the east but then i need to go toh guan also to change engine oil so polish at the same time

Mine is 9.30 AMK. Sorry, we no yuan

S2k;773833 said:
no chance to see your quick silver

Its the Silver Surfer..

quick silver is patented name, dun anyhow use,. will kenna sue

No need, AMK one got Randy, his deputy. Also solid fella.

If u read the first page of this review by me, I was attended to by Randy...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubprof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back