Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

JLRolex;838070 said:
Gavin,

Will pop by to check out what are the packages available? Was checking out nanoguard, but service cannot make it. My old ride used nanoguard, the shine was very long lasting.
Looking for long lasting paint protection. anything to recommend?
PM me pls.

Hi JLRolex,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

gavin i might be sending my car to you soon for grooming, i decided juz now when i spend 2 fcuking hours washing my car nnb

S2k;839647 said:
gavin i might be sending my car to you soon for grooming, i decided juz now when i spend 2 fcuking hours washing my car nnb

Waaah! Then Gavin will post pictures of your NEW MP4-12C for all of us to drool over! 发啊!

wobbles;839655 said:
Waaah! Then Gavin will post pictures of your NEW MP4-12C for all of us to drool over! 发啊!

i never buy la cos qq nobody buys, times so uncertain don't wanna commit

S2k;839659 said:
i never buy la cos qq nobody buys, times so uncertain don't wanna commit

Hi S2k,

Noted with many thanks. :thumbsup:

Do feel free to keep me update once you are free to send your qq down to us ya. :)

Cheers

S2k;839669 said:
i maybe sending another car la not qq :D

Haha :D

Well noted. .:thumbsup:

Looking forward to see you soon ya :)

Cheers,

Hi Revol,

I saw so many good feedbacks on your excellent grooming services. I would like to try it out myself. I am interested to bring my 4 yrs old Black E60 to life again with its original black colour. Pls recommand me what packages are good and also some of the packages prices. Thanks.

jason and wobbles should just get a room and LJ

jlwk;839707 said:
Hi Revol,

I saw so many good feedbacks on your excellent grooming services. I would like to try it out myself. I am interested to bring my 4 yrs old Black E60 to life again with its original black colour. Pls recommand me what packages are good and also some of the packages prices. Thanks.

You can't go wrong with Revol. If they don't live up to their usual high standards, me, jasonmaxima and MW will all come down and let the tyres out of his Picanto! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

S2k;839708 said:
jason and wobbles should just get a room and LJ

S2k is the undisputed humblebrag... 1 eligible bachelor.... Multiple expensive cars.... Looking to trade up to even more expensive cars.....

When i grow up.... I wanna be like s2k.... IT business can drive mp4-12c and f458 italia.... His grocery shopping car is e90 m3.....

jasonmaxima;839712 said:
S2k is the undisputed humblebrag... 1 eligible bachelor.... Multiple expensive cars.... Looking to trade up to even more expensive cars.....

When i grow up.... I wanna be like s2k.... IT business can drive mp4-12c and f458 italia.... His grocery shopping car is e90 m3.....

His maid car leh? Hearsay somesay that one is the Panamera because hatchback easier to put grocery shopping?

S2k;839674 said:
thanks Gavin for your top notch service

Hi S2k,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support. :thumbsup:

See you soon. :)

Cheers

jlwk;839707 said:
Hi Revol,

Hi jlwk,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Juz did the glass coating (new product) a couple of days ago n I must say I'm impressed when I collected my car. It's even better than diamondbrite and it sure looks good on alpine white! Bring out the gloss, wet look even more... I juz washed my car today after abt 4 days, the smooth n shine surface is still there. I would highly recommend tis glass coating product that REVOL is launching to all bros, especially those on white! Believe it, u wun regret. Waiting for Gavin to post photos of my car. See it to believe me...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back