what is the damage for E70 pps please? kindly pm me please. thanks

HI dfstan,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Re: Review of Revol

magister;858196 said:
Hi,

How much would diamondbrite cost for an F20 116i?

Hi magister,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Just did my 1st session with revol using their new product glass coating on my apline white and I must say it's really good. It brings out the shine of the car. As I was walking back to collect my car from a distance the shine that was projected out after the session really caught my attention. Also not forgetting the ride back home on their picanto by Randy. Cheers to revol and their team, Marcus and Randy.

rt333;862671 said:
Just did my 1st session with revol using their new product glass coating on my apline white and I must say it's really good. It brings out the shine of the car. As I was walking back to collect my car from a distance the shine that was projected out after the session really caught my attention. Also not forgetting the ride back home on their picanto by Randy. Cheers to revol and their team, Marcus and Randy.

Hi rt333,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services and our new products. :D

A weekly wash will helps to maintain the beautiful shine ya

Looking forward to your next visit. :)

I have done a zetough package with revol as I can't stand e stains left behind when birdshit and saps fr tree are wiped away.. But after e zetough.. I noticed that there are no difference, as when I wipe away those bird shit or tree saps, e stains are still notch onto the paint work.. It seems that pps are pointless.. Any advise pls, gavin..

sc0rcher;912318 said:
I have done a zetough package with revol as I can't stand e stains left behind when birdshit and saps fr tree are wiped away.. But after e zetough.. I noticed that there are no difference, as when I wipe away those bird shit or tree saps, e stains are still notch onto the paint work.. It seems that pps are pointless.. Any advise pls, gavin..

Hi sc0rcher,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Just had my car done last Saturday... I must say it was a job well done!! Like many bros said, details!!! Indeed, the groomers at Revol paid attention to details. Honestly, I was impressed and the results were way beyond my expectations!!!!

Thanks to Randy, Marcus n their team of professional groomers!

fergo;917992 said:
Just had my car done last Saturday... I must say it was a job well done!! Like many bros said, details!!! Indeed, the groomers at Revol paid attention to details. Honestly, I was impressed and the results were way beyond my expectations!!!!

Thanks to Randy, Marcus n their team of professional groomers!

Hi fergo,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

A good weekly wash will helps to maintain the beautiful shine ya :)

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Revol is NO HORSE RUN!!!!!

Thanks for everything Gavin, Steve & the team of hardworking staff at Revol Toh Guan.....

jasonmaxima;919777 said:
Revol is NO HORSE RUN!!!!!

Thanks for everything Gavin, Steve & the team of hardworking staff at Revol Toh Guan.....

U are not being fair to the AMK people u mango face

Gavin is at AMK sometimes too, met him there the last time in AMK

s2k, when u wanna go Revol and Top 93, we convoy there like homos and make sherman + milk jealous

can u walk over and ask BC Forged style HB04 how much 20" and trade in Original BMW rims style 356. No need tyres, I already have.

Revol shd close down Toh Guan one and move to the east, like Bedok

I say one

MW;919790 said:
can u walk over and ask BC Forged style HB04 how much 20" and trade in Original BMW rims style 356. No need tyres, I already have.

your tyres cmi must change to PSS

I say one

MW;919790 said:

must order right offset.... else ppl will gossip

and as s2k tries hard not to look like a retard for not googling, I will help me see what is BC HB04 on a BMW F10...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88win88me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back