Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

blackrebel;931616 said:
Took the plunge and sent in my F30 to Toh Guan Branch for zetough PPS yesterday.

Steve attended to me but I must say, from the SMS reminder for the appointment to the onsite experience and post PPS.. Revol has excellent customer service!

Though my car is moderately new and well taken care of, zetough seemed to gleam things up more a notch.. along with the fantastic interior, exterior and engine bay grooming done by the guys at Revol, the whole car feels like a showcar!

The PPS made the mineral grey of my car seem like molton liquid metal and made me almost hesitant to drive it.. I need to keep telling myself not to OCD over the car, as it's still a car at the end and bound to pick up dings, knocks and scraps but man, revo sure as hell made it looks good!

Big thumbs up to Steve & Gavin (whom I didn't meet) & Revol for such great service and an excellent job on my car.. If you guys took a photo, please post it for the benefit of the forumners!

Hi blackrebel,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using ZeTough and our services too. :woottt:

A good weekly car wash will helps to maintain the “molton liquid metal shine” ya. :)

Yup, your beautiful car photos are now in our photos gallery.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/revol-carz-makeover-pte-ltd/47390-photo-gallery-19.html

Enjoy viewing and catch up with you the next session when you are here for your maintenance ya.

Cheers,

Black Beauuuty;933753 said:
Hi Gavin,

Please quote your rates/packages. Couldnt reach you on Hp.

New black F10.

Thank u...

Hi Black Beauuuty,

Thank you for your enquiry.

My apology to have missed your call.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Hi Gavin, Thanks for your great services on not only to my blacky F30 but also to me and wife for sending us to and fro from IMM and lending us an umbrella .

I shall be back !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus28;934416 said:
Hi Gavin, Thanks for your great services on not only to my blacky F30 but also to me and wife for sending us to and fro from IMM and lending us a umbrella .

I shall be back !!!

Hi marcus28,

Nice meeting you. :)

Great to know you are happy using our services and the umbrella too. :dance:

Yup see you soon for your next visit ya.

Cheers,

Collected my Mineral White F30 today and the guys at Revol did a fantastic job. The customer service by Gavin was top notch as well. Overall a great experience.

Thanks Gavin. I'll see you again soon!

some1 called back liao.. 1st time ever got ppl call back from grooming services :D

too bad they full booked.. very good biz :D

FC888;938641 said:
some1 called back liao.. 1st time ever got ppl call back from grooming services :D

too bad they full booked.. very good biz :D

Hi FC888,

Our apology to have missed your call earlier on.

Hope to see you soon for your car grooming session with us. :)

Cheers,

marcus28;938635 said:
Bro, try calling this number +65 9740 6855. (-;

Hi marcus28,

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya.

Cheers,

chazrt;938520 said:
Collected my Mineral White F30 today and the guys at Revol did a fantastic job. The customer service by Gavin was top notch as well. Overall a great experience.

Thanks Gavin. I'll see you again soon!

Hi chazrt,

Nice chatting with you and great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful mineral white shine ya.

Yup, see you again soon! :)

Cheers,

Hi,

Can please quote for for various package n products use for new x3.

Many Thanks

sm;938897 said:
Hi,

Can please quote for for various package n products use for new x3.

Many Thanks

Hi sm,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm.

Cheers

Took up a ZeTough Protection package, and it was a complete transformation from pre- to post-wash for my white E90! The care accorded to the car was immacculate, and service was outstanding! Kudos to Revol and Gavin for their focus towards service excellence.

Thank you to the team, and this car grooming session has given me sufficient motivation to preserve its pristine condition.

wingkit;939078 said:
Took up a ZeTough Protection package, and it was a complete transformation from pre- to post-wash for my white E90! The care accorded to the car was immacculate, and service was outstanding! Kudos to Revol and Gavin for their focus towards service excellence.

Thank you to the team, and this car grooming session has given me sufficient motivation to preserve its pristine condition.

Hi wingkit,

Great to know you are happy using our services. :)

Nice meeting you too.

Yup, now you really have to maintain the weekly car wash to preserve the pristine condition ya.

See you soon

&

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness !!! :dance:

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:

mpenzakc74;939229 said:
Great work on my f20 :) I am happy with the service and quality of work :)

Hi mpenzakc74,

Great to know you are happy using our services. :)

A good weekly car wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up with you during the next visit.

&

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness :dance:

Cheers,

Made a last minute booking 2 weeks back and Gavin got me a slot the very next day. Took up the Zetough package for my F30 and I must say am impressed! While the car is definitely much shinier than before, I only saw the real difference in a Ion carpark where there were lesser lightings... I saw a gleaming car awaiting me when I walked back! Great job Gavin and guys at Toh Guan!

Lastly, thanks for the ride to Jurong East and giving me directions to the banks! Nice chatting with Gavin too!

Happy New Year!

Nigel;939622 said:
Made a last minute booking 2 weeks back and Gavin got me a slot the very next day. Took up the Zetough package for my F30 and I must say am impressed! While the car is definitely much shinier than before, I only saw the real difference in a Ion carpark where there were lesser lightings... I saw a gleaming car awaiting me when I walked back! Great job Gavin and guys at Toh Guan!

Lastly, thanks for the ride to Jurong East and giving me directions to the banks! Nice chatting with Gavin too!

Happy New Year!

Hi Nigel,

Great to know you are happy using our services. :woottt:

Nice chatting with you too. :)

A good weekly car wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next visit

&

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness :)

Cheers,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back