Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

you juz want to haolian that u changing to this rim

change aftermarket rim but no BBK.... looks a bit anemic

if kerb rim one time.... might have to change whole rim cos arm sure tio

Last edited by a moderator:

lets OT on another thread else Gavin will order his guys to put rotary tool with coarse grit sandpaper to our beautifully groomed rides.

I hope Randy and his gang in AMK go and dent all ur cars and run away

jasonmaxima;919792 said:
ok... paiseh....

North South East West....

Revol is NO HORSE RUN!!!!

Hi jasonmaxima,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya. :)

Cheers,

paiseh ah Gavin OT in your thread but i will go your place polish more often :lol2:

S2k;919989 said:
paiseh ah Gavin OT in your thread but i will go your place polish more often :lol2:

Hi S2k,

No worries, You are always welcome :lol:

Yup, see you soon ya. :)

Cheers,

Revol rockzzz...

I m at the toh guan outlet!!! Many fierce rides

SUPAN;920706 said:
Revol rockzzz...

I m at the toh guan outlet!!! Many fierce rides

Hi SUPAN,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya. :)

Cheers,

Got to agree that gavin offers fantastic service. Thumbs up for presales and postsales services!
Loving my blink blink baby... Thanks Gavin!

Thumbs up to Gavin! Fantastic work on both my cars and great after sales service.

Considering to open 3rd branch in the East??

Yanee;922569 said:
Got to agree that gavin offers fantastic service. Thumbs up for presales and postsales services!
Loving my blink blink baby... Thanks Gavin!

Hi Yanee,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services. :woottt:

Enjoy driving your "blink blink baby" :)

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers,

Shev;922574 said:
Thumbs up to Gavin! Fantastic work on both my cars and great after sales service.

Considering to open 3rd branch in the East??

Hi Shev,

Thank you so much for your compliments and your 2nd car support too. :thumbsup:

Hopefully one day we will be able to do so. :)

Try to give your 2 new car a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya. :dance:

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers

Had my brand new car done at Revol 2 weeks ago and have nothing but fantastic experience so far! Here is the finished work on my car for reference (last black activehybrid 3 on page below)

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/revol-carz-makeover-pte-ltd/47390-photo-gallery-17.html

I can't recommend Gavin and his team enough. Right from the moment i made appointment, stepped into his workshop and 2 weeks on, I still have a smile on my face (can see it on the gleam on the car!). The service was impeccable... when i got back to the workshop to collect my car, it was not ready but Gavin took me personally in his car to a nearby mall to grab lunch! How is that for service?

As for the shine, so far so good (see pics).... still using water only to wash the car and the shine is still there! I am sure there are other good paint protection services out there but i think it would be hard to beat this level of detailed work and service of Revol!

Thanks again, Gavin!

drachen;925905 said:
Had my brand new car done at Revol 2 weeks ago and have nothing but fantastic experience so far! Here is the finished work on my car for reference (last black activehybrid 3 on page below)

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/revol-carz-makeover-pte-ltd/47390-photo-gallery-17.html

I can't recommend Gavin and his team enough. Right from the moment i made appointment, stepped into his workshop and 2 weeks on, I still have a smile on my face (can see it on the gleam on the car!). The service was impeccable... when i got back to the workshop to collect my car, it was not ready but Gavin took me personally in his car to a nearby mall to grab lunch! How is that for service?

As for the shine, so far so good (see pics).... still using water only to wash the car and the shine is still there! I am sure there are other good paint protection services out there but i think it would be hard to beat this level of detailed work and service of Revol!

Thanks again, Gavin!

Hi Drachen,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

It is our pleasure to serve you too. :)

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya. :)

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

After 2 weeks of ZeTough, here is how my baby looks like after a wash... Now washing my baby will be a weekly thing for me..

Thumbs up!!

Took the plunge and sent in my F30 to Toh Guan Branch for zetough PPS yesterday.

Steve attended to me but I must say, from the SMS reminder for the appointment to the onsite experience and post PPS.. Revol has excellent customer service!

Though my car is moderately new and well taken care of, zetough seemed to gleam things up more a notch.. along with the fantastic interior, exterior and engine bay grooming done by the guys at Revol, the whole car feels like a showcar!

The PPS made the mineral grey of my car seem like molton liquid metal and made me almost hesitant to drive it.. I need to keep telling myself not to OCD over the car, as it's still a car at the end and bound to pick up dings, knocks and scraps but man, revo sure as hell made it looks good!

Big thumbs up to Steve & Gavin (whom I didn't meet) & Revol for such great service and an excellent job on my car.. If you guys took a photo, please post it for the benefit of the forumners!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789betcombz1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back