Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

MW;963522 said:
Yah, Gavin is dangerously close to being called a homo if he keeps on being this/too nice

Hi MW,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya, :)

Cheers,

C3P0;963564 said:
I want to thank Revol for doing such a fantastic job on my lao pok chia. Headlamp cover, rims, leather seats, interior, bonnet, engine bay, CF lips, everything was done so nicely that my car looks like a new car from PML. Cannot find things to complain about. With Revol, I find no need to buy new car because the car looks as good as new after grooming.

I actually feel like taking MRT this week so that I can maintain the new look for as long as possible....

Hi C3P0,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered. :)

A good weekly car wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine.

Looking forward to see you and your "lok pok chia" soon ya.:D

Cheers,

SUPAN;963587 said:
I agree that Revol has one of the best way to retain customers ... The Gavin Touch .... his team usually their managers or supervisors are also "there" to assist us.

Further to Wobbles FR .... which i am a bit jealous cos you got a closer slot to CNY. Hehehe ...

When i was doing my previous PPS in december, i waslooking forward to book mine as close as possible to CNY which is in Feb. Unfortunately there was no slots in Feb and the earliest was mid Jan ? I was whinning that my car will not have the shine by Feb! Gavin managed to booked the slot.

I forgot about this entire issue until one day he called and announce to me "hey ken, i got a slot for you on the 26th Jan" would it be better than mid Jan ? As i have appointments on the 26th Jan, i have to politely reject.

But what do we have here ? a personal touch.

Fast foward, after the last schedule done, the next day always got a kind lady call to follow up if all okie ? but what to complain ? NOTHING!!! .... except too pai seh on our side due to reservist, IPPT, IPT timing which results us to collect our cars late....

Their team has no complain and always smile to us ....

Apologise for the guy whom is wearing his boxers down to pass me the keys and open the gates .... seen my gf have to run like seen his boss ? hehe ..

Coming back .... I ask the lady if possible to get Gavin to give me a year quote for 12 times since i like to do 1 grooming each month.
The lady say i still have a few more to go so suggest i should not rush. In my mind i thought i have 1 more to go only, thats why i wanted a renewal.

I would say they have a down to earth approach which is not sales pushy, polite, good follow up and never say no attitude ...

++++++++++++

As i recently met a light accident have to skip the feb grooming but i did my own car wash with REVOL shampoo .... and it was pretty shinny ... no polish but i shampoo using revol shampoo nia and it was so shinny that i wet ...

Hehe ... how to post photos here ?

Hi Supan,

Thank you so much for your compliments and sharing of your beautiful car photos too.:thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our shampoo. :)

No worries, do keep us update once you have any preferred date in mind ya.

See you soon.

Cheers,

Just collected my car after a session at Revol. I was blown away by the attention to detail given. My car only had 1800km on the clock before I brought it for Revol PPS so it was fairly clean to begin with since it is only parked in underground carparks. I didn't expect much difference, just wanted paint protection.

HOW WRONG I WAS!

Car came back absolutely sparkling new. Better than new, in fact. I expected paintwork to shine but had not expected them to shine wheels, brake calipers wheel hub etc. Even exhast pipes were polished. The interior was cleaned beyond belief. Every single air con slat was cleaned.

My main intention for going to Revol was protecting the paint but after what they did to my car, I couldn't help signing up for a package for regular grooming.

Well done to Revol, Gavin and his team for exceptional work. With attention to detail and great service, they have set the bar impossibly high for others car groomers.

View attachment 51719

Last edited by a moderator:

Welch;1007588 said:
Just collected my car after a session at Revol. I was blown away by the attention to detail given. My car only had 1800km on the clock before I brought it for Revol PPS so it was fairly clean to begin with since it is only parked in underground carparks. I didn't expect much difference, just wanted paint protection.

HOW WRONG I WAS!

Car came back absolutely sparkling new. Better than new, in fact. I expected paintwork to shine but had not expected them to shine wheels, brake calipers wheel hub etc. Even exhast pipes were polished. The interior was cleaned beyond belief. Every single air con slat was cleaned.

My main intention for going to Revol was protecting the paint but after what they did to my car, I couldn't help signing up for a package for regular grooming.

Well done to Revol, Gavin and his team for exceptional work. With attention to detail and great service, they have set the bar impossibly high for others car groomers.

View attachment 51719

Hi Welch,

Thank you so much for your compliments and sharing of your beautiful car photos too. :thumbsup:

Its our pleasure to serve you and nice chatting session with you. :)

Great to know you are happy using our services.

See you soon for your next maintenance session ya,

Cheers

This thread reaches 50 pages by end of this year I am claiming a 10 year free grooming package from Revol.

MW;1012698 said:
This thread reaches 50 pages by end of this year I am claiming a 10 year free grooming package from Revol.

Thanks bros! I'm deeply inspired by this thread to get my pps and grooming done by Revol. I buy you kopi!

MW;1012698 said:

Woo Hoo :woottt:.. When this thread reaches 50 pages by the end of the year…

We will organize one D&D celebration for you to collect your prize of 10 years free grooming package from Revol…

Miss your D&D dance performance

Cheers… :thumbsup:

seanskye;1012705 said:
Thanks bros! I'm deeply inspired by this thread to get my pps and grooming done by Revol. I buy you kopi!

Hi seanskye,

Thank you for your support :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Brought my new black car to revol for PPS after all these good reviews in the forum. The result is very good when I first saw the car when I went to collect my car and thus didn't really check too much.

But when I reached home I realised that there were some parts not being buffed properly and you will see wax residual on the car. I thought the wax should go away after few washes so didn't really bother too much. After few washes, the wax residual is still visible under bright light/sun and I really cannot 'tahan' anymore (because on the black car). So I decided to go back to Revol and ask them to do something about that.

Gavin was very helpful when I approached him. Instead of just removed the spots, he offered to check through the car again to make sure all these wax residuals as well as some fine scratches were remove (as you know black car is very prone to these scratches, HAIZ). He even offered a courtesy car for me so that I don't need to wait there for 3 hours. Yes, he spent another 3 hours to check through and recoat another layer of zeTough for me.

Now my car is even more shinny :dance: after the second coating.... Thanks Revol for the very good service. :D

sbc55;1015146 said:
Brought my new black car to revol for PPS after all these good reviews in the forum. The result is very good when I first saw the car when I went to collect my car and thus didn't really check too much.

But when I reached home I realised that there were some parts not being buffed properly and you will see wax residual on the car. I thought the wax should go away after few washes so didn't really bother too much. After few washes, the wax residual is still visible under bright light/sun and I really cannot 'tahan' anymore (because on the black car). So I decided to go back to Revol and ask them to do something about that.

Gavin was very helpful when I approached him. Instead of just removed the spots, he offered to check through the car again to make sure all these wax residuals as well as some fine scratches were remove (as you know black car is very prone to these scratches, HAIZ). He even offered a courtesy car for me so that I don't need to wait there for 3 hours. Yes, he spent another 3 hours to check through and recoat another layer of zeTough for me.

Now my car is even more shinny :dance: after the second coating.... Thanks Revol for the very good service. :D

Hi sbc55,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol :thumbsup:

Nice meeting you and great to know your car is even more shinier now. :)

Looking forward to your next maintenance session ya.

Cheers,

View attachment 55943

I collected my vehicle on the 28th of September 2013 and I drove bout 600km before heading for my 1st grooming. I did my homework and saw that revolution brags a good reputation on car grooming. I read many things on the thread. Things like 'diagnosed with ocd' and jaw dropping kinda comments. I thought that these comments are exaggerated and a car grooming service can never get that much effect as compared to modding.

Well damm I'm wrong!! I never see such a shine like that. when he was explaining what he did, i was in all smiles, Even during the unveil at pml, my car did not even look so shiny. Now I feel that it's a sin to sit in the car as it would contaminate the surface with any dead skin or dust. Goodness, it's safe to say I have ocd now :(

ianang89;1041866 said:
View attachment 55943

I collected my vehicle on the 28th of September 2013 and I drove bout 600km before heading for my 1st grooming. I did my homework and saw that revolution brags a good reputation on car grooming. I read many things on the thread. Things like 'diagnosed with ocd' and jaw dropping kinda comments. I thought that these comments are exaggerated and a car grooming service can never get that much effect as compared to modding.

Well damm I'm wrong!! I never see such a shine like that. when he was explaining what he did, i was in all smiles, Even during the unveil at pml, my car did not even look so shiny. Now I feel that it's a sin to sit in the car as it would contaminate the surface with any dead skin or dust. Goodness, it's safe to say I have ocd now :(

Hi ianang89,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Nice chatting with you and great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Hope your OCD do not get too worse :)

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers

Thanks Marcus. I am very satisfied with the end result. Rims look like brand new. Even door lock hinge bo pang chang....
tyva5ute.jpg

NB my exhaust also dig dig until all carbon disappeared

Gavin has OCD as well...he likes to SMS customers every few months to come for maintenance or he will not be able to sleep....

MW;1044491 said:
Gavin has OCD as well...he likes to SMS customers every few months to come for maintenance or he will not be able to sleep....

hey....get with the programme....whatsapp....!

ozipo;1044490 said:
Thanks Marcus. I am very satisfied with the end result. Rims look like brand new. Even door lock hinge bo pang chang....
tyva5ute.jpg

NB my exhaust also dig dig until all carbon disappeared

Hi ozipo,

On behalf of Marcus,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos too. :)

Appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy using our services.

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers

MW;1044491 said:

Hi Chief of OCD Club,

Aren’t you going to have a welcome party to welcome me to the OCD Club? :lol2::lol2:

Cheers,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back