Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

seanskye;1059911 said:
No sweat! Thanks to you and your team, keeping our rides in better-than-showroom shine has never been easier. I'm amazed at the amount of time and effort I have saved maintaining my old ride now.

Cheers Gavin and team, and happy new year!!!

Happy New Year seanskye,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much! :)

Great to know you are happy with the results we delivered.

Do keep up a weekly car wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya

Wishing you and your family good health; great happiness with continued prosperity and success!

Cheers,

Review of Revol

I'm sure by now everyone knows what a great job Revol does for our cars. What surprised me was their owner-oriented customer service, which was another level altogether, when I appeared one fine day without any of my cars.

This time round, I had a minor mishap and scratched another car. Basically, panic mode. All I could do was call Gavin. Almost immediately, the kind, young and handsome (calling Me...ek!) boss accommodated my super busy schedule and came down personally to assess the damage and get it repaired.

Super solid, super professional, and SUPER customer service. I promise that I am never going to another place ever again!

Thanks Gavin and team once again!!!

Meek;1079290 said:
Call me...ek for wot ahh?

Somesay, hearsay, anyhow say, Me..eK is a lenglui.

So, lengjai and lenglui can make cute babies ya?

OK, I do a Thailand and Siam first...

LaMWyer can tell you misrepresentation is veli sillious and ppl throw smelly tofu at you wan... so unker wobbles mai lua luan kong horr...

I only know Me...ek can melt guys' hearts and make their knees (and stomachs) weak...

* Siams away to join brobbles to run lion in Thailand!

Oooops. I forgot to tell you i am expertly trained to do kneecappings...

Who needs impregnanting? I have a tight schedule ok

MW;1079310 said:
Who needs impregnanting? I have a tight schedule ok

Ermmm... cute little laMWyers who charge $5000 (with inflation) per line in future?

There is this question that I have always wanted to ask.
Lots of praises to Gavin and his team in Toh Guan, but hear close to nothing for the other team in AMK (Randy's turf).
So are they not good or not as good as Gavin's team?

No, I'm not stirring shit cos I have been a member with Randy for some time.
From me, Randy's team is good and meticulous. But I don't like that repair done to my bumper due to a hit and run.
Being very honest here. Car grooming is still their forte but not paint work.

My reviews on Revol have been on BOTH of them...1st one being Randy as Gavin is not in AMK and I go to AMK one. All the times I have been there, Randy is there. Sometimes Gavin will be there to chit chat but then leave for Toh Guan branch.

I think the reviews and excellent standards apply to both outlets.

I haven't tried their paint shop yet so cannot comment. I also dunno if its owned by them or partnership with the paint shop. My only close (non) encounter with the paint shop is when Randy tried to call the supervisor to come down to inspect my door rubber tubing and after 2-3 calls to him (and that's like 20 mins waiting by me), he still tua pai dun wanna come down. So at last I said its ok, I can DIY and then drove off. Not Randy's or Revol's fault.

Ok. Fair statement. I do not doubt their grooming skill which can be judge but my continued support.
Partnership or not makes no difference since it's all handled under one roof.
It's not totally classified as an Revol's oversight because it's really diff to notice unless you pay 200% attention to examine the job.
Nonetheless, the cb who hit my car created all these and my cam didn;t even catch it cos it was down in power. knn..

I think u shd go hug Randy now

seanskye;1079285 said:
I'm sure by now everyone knows what a great job Revol does for our cars. What surprised me was their owner-oriented customer service, which was another level altogether, when I appeared one fine day without any of my cars.

This time round, I had a minor mishap and scratched another car. Basically, panic mode. All I could do was call Gavin. Almost immediately, the kind, young and handsome (calling Me...ek!) boss accommodated my super busy schedule and came down personally to assess the damage and get it repaired.

Super solid, super professional, and SUPER customer service. I promise that I am never going to another place ever again!

Thanks Gavin and team once again!!!

Hi seanskye,

Thank you so much once again for your SUPER nice compliments. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Glad problem solved.

Catch up with you on your next visit ya.

Cheers

The Guardian;1079363 said:
There is this question that I have always wanted to ask.
Lots of praises to Gavin and his team in Toh Guan, but hear close to nothing for the other team in AMK (Randy's turf).
So are they not good or not as good as Gavin's team?

No, I'm not stirring shit cos I have been a member with Randy for some time.
From me, Randy's team is good and meticulous. But I don't like that repair done to my bumper due to a hit and run.
Being very honest here. Car grooming is still their forte but not paint work.

Hi The Guardian,

Thank you so much for your compliments and feedback too.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your continuous support in Revol too.:)

Appreciate it very much.

Have taken note and we will continue to seek improvement.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

MW;1079366 said:
My reviews on Revol have been on BOTH of them...1st one being Randy as Gavin is not in AMK and I go to AMK one. All the times I have been there, Randy is there. Sometimes Gavin will be there to chit chat but then leave for Toh Guan branch.

I think the reviews and excellent standards apply to both outlets.

Hi MW,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member