Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

Herman;702121 said:
woohoo, i won the grooming package from the DND!!! song ah~

Hi Herman,

Yeah!!!

Congrats you for being the lucky winner :thumbsup:

Do contact us to book an appointment ya.

Looking forward to your visit. :dance:

Cheers

Hi Gavin

We spoke briefly on Nov 9 evening when i was calling around to find out more about your service. please PM me for a quote on Diamondbrite package. I am not happy with my previous PPS for my two previous rides from another reputable firms. I hope this time I get it right. Mine is F10.

SSDD1;702252 said:
Hi Gavin

We spoke briefly on Nov 9 evening when i was calling around to find out more about your service. please PM me for a quote on Diamondbrite package. I am not happy with my previous PPS for my two previous rides from another reputable firms. I hope this time I get it right. Mine is F10.

Hi SSDD1,

Thank you for your enquiry

You have a pm.

Cheers

I booked my appt via VAG forum but since there is a more dedicated forum here, thought I will share it over here.

1. Booked my appt and wanted to just do GS (1-time)

2. When I was there (AMK), I was sold by Marcus and took up the DB package (3 years)

3. Just wanna share some trivia - Before I collect my car, I went with a friend to his groomer's shop (very famous in SG) and he had his car wash. I thought it was terribly done, with water still trickling down from side mirrors, fuel cap, etc. His few months old PPS was also kinda dull to me

4. I reached AMK, and wow, my car looks stunning, the seriously dirty rims look brand new too! There are however 2 areas which the staff have missed out, and I only saw it when I was home. The joint at the side mirrors (still covered with dirt), and the leather at the shift knob. Having said that, all in all, I am very satisfied with the PPS+grooming. And my friend commented that this PPS is confirmed better than his. LOL...

5. Here's a little pic, sorry for not posting the entire car.

24Pl9.jpg

Hi Gavin,

Could u PM me some of your services and price too. My paintwork is looking a little dull now and hope to restore it to SHOWROOM shine...

Cheers
E60 Non LCI

xspace;702322 said:
I booked my appt via VAG forum but since there is a more dedicated forum here, thought I will share it over here.

1. Booked my appt and wanted to just do GS (1-time)

2. When I was there (AMK), I was sold by Marcus and took up the DB package (3 years)

3. Just wanna share some trivia - Before I collect my car, I went with a friend to his groomer's shop (very famous in SG) and he had his car wash. I thought it was terribly done, with water still trickling down from side mirrors, fuel cap, etc. His few months old PPS was also kinda dull to me

4. I reached AMK, and wow, my car looks stunning, the seriously dirty rims look brand new too! There are however 2 areas which the staff have missed out, and I only saw it when I was home. The joint at the side mirrors (still covered with dirt), and the leather at the shift knob. Having said that, all in all, I am very satisfied with the PPS+grooming. And my friend commented that this PPS is confirmed better than his. LOL...

5. Here's a little pic, sorry for not posting the entire car.

24Pl9.jpg

Hi xspace,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoy using our services.

My apology and we will arrange a re touch up for you on the 2 area missed ya :)

Looking forward to your next visit.:dance:

Cheers

meb1el;702326 said:
Hi Gavin,

Could u PM me some of your services and price too. My paintwork is looking a little dull now and hope to restore it to SHOWROOM shine...

Cheers
E60 Non LCI

Hi meb1el,

You have a pm.

Cheers

Do u guys to interior as well? And paint correction to remove scratches ? What product u all use?

Terry;702696 said:
Do u guys to interior as well? And paint correction to remove scratches ? What product u all use?

Hi Terry,

You have a pm.

Cheers

Hi Gavin

I am interested in the diamondbrite package and the grooming package.

Appreciate if you can pm me the quote.

thank you.

BZW;705288 said:
Hi Gavin

I am interested in the diamondbrite package and the grooming package.

Appreciate if you can pm me the quote.

thank you.

Hi BZW,

You have a pm.

Cheers

Hi Privi,

You have a pm.

Cheers

Only one word to describe - AWESOME!

Great detailing works.... And great customer service... Plus the Picanto :)

I have send my previous and current car for grooming with Revol for 4 years already.
Grooming service is top quality! Plus with courtesy car available, sending my car for grooming is hassle free. =)

James1500;707388 said:
Only one word to describe - AWESOME!

Great detailing works.... And great customer service... Plus the Picanto :)

HI James1500,

Thank you so much for your AWESOME Compliments :thumbsup:

Nice chatting with you too :)

Hope to see you soon with new stuffs added in your car ya :dance:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukuragi;707807 said:
I have send my previous and current car for grooming with Revol for 4 years already.
Grooming service is top quality! Plus with courtesy car available, sending my car for grooming is hassle free. =)

Hi Sukuragi,

Thank you so much for your continuous support in us.:thumbsup:

Will continue to provide the same services to you ya. :dance:

Now with a new car must visit us for car wash more often ya.

Enjoy driving your new ride, Bro.:woottt:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

ah bui;707930 said:
Hi,

Wat is the dmg for Revol Prestigious Grooming without package?

Hi ah bui,

You have a pm.

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome