Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

MoMo_BoY

Irresponsible Hit and run , seeking eye witness or anyone who knows the light grey subaru impreza or people in the car. Happens at Blk 347 Clementi Ave 5 open carpark. Couple just walk move like nothing happen.

2 of my cars was involve in this accident . Please help to pass the words around.

[video=youtube_share;gFOwvswmc_E]http://youtu.be/gFOwvswmc_E[/video]

View attachment 42802

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Shit... even 24-hr cam also no use. Can see cannot catch!

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

i feel for you.

how the hell did that woman got her license.

How about seeking help from cab company of that merc cab?

file a police report... in case they could alert spray shops to look out for a grey Subaru... maybe u could call cab company... saw a white merc cab drove past...

Really too much man!

random;911032 said:
i feel for you.

how the hell did that woman got her license.

How about seeking help from cab company of that merc cab?

maybe the man trying to hug or kiss the lady...

Maybe the lady trying to hug or kiss the man...

call the police and try to contact the white merz cab. IF you are lucky, the white merz cab may have a video cam, and capture the plate of that subaru.

It shld be quite easy to locate the white merz cab as there are not (that) many in Singapore, and with location and time of the accident (and with memories still fresh), it should be easy to find. Only problem is that the video cam recording may be very short or may have been written over.

Good luck, bro!

ouch.. looks like quite an impact on ur car.

file police report and see if they have any camera around that area.. and the white merc cab might be able to help too?

sszone;911037 said:
post in subaru forum and mycarforum and hwz....nab em

Done that Liao

Hit & Run, really too much .

Damn!! I feel for u. Hope u find them real soon!!

Really pray its not a Malaysia registered car sir...

See also blood boil

nb... see liao blood boil. I got a feeling the lady got no license, secretly learning how to drive in carpark. Hope can find them and nail them.

Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

The police may have the right equipment to screen your video file, hope they can trace ... and to think that they off their car lights to drive off - irresponsible s.o.a b!

It happen to my previous car at my office carpark, filed police report and even have CCTV camera at the carpark. Till date (after 4 years past), no news from the police.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back