Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

Stupid bitch!
The clip makes me boil.
Hope the authority can apprehend the perpetrator fast and rotan her!

Re: Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

What does the news says?

MoMo_BoY;911112 said:
Thanks all the bros and sis .

Let the press go talk to the police .View attachment 42810

PixelBug;911125 said:
What does the news says?
header say carpark accident involved 4 cars. the lady who got into trouble run away

If i see any grey subaru with scratch left bumper i will PM u..... Bloody hell. Any grey subaru on the road with similar damage is a suspect now.

yes actually, it should be easy when the news is out, everyone who read it should report it to someone when they see a grey subaru with the left fender damage. They should probably be staying around there....

I will keep a lookout and alert the TS if I come across the said vehicle. that's the least I can do.

luckily S2k's car is pearl white... if not I will bao toh him in the forum...

hopefully the hwz guys can csi the subaru driver with their facebook pix

wt_know;911152 said:
hopefully the hwz guys can csi the subaru driver with their facebook pix

that's a good idea

ok i go post there now :)

They drove in and around the carpark. Maybe somebody else's video cam captured them when they passed by? Got try checking with your neighbours?

stock without tint & big spoiler, a normal subaru impreza think quite easy to find. the guy confirm plan to run liao.

Gotta checkout other possible recorded videos soon. Most recorders record less than 20 hrs and the footage will be overwritten very soon. Hope you will nab the irresponsible couple soon.

iScoupe;911161 said:
stock without tint & big spoiler, a normal subaru impreza think quite easy to find. the guy confirm plan to run liao.

welcumm back...

momoboy,
your estate has those cashcard barrier when entering the carpark?

Subaru Impreza irresponsible Hit and Run Couple @ 347 Clementi Ave 5 open Carpark

seyfeichai;911176 said:
momoboy,
your estate has those cashcard barrier when entering the carpark?

Dun have !

that bastard actually went back to (i suppose) to pick up his rear car plate
and switched off his lights while driving off!
Despicable!!!
Must rotan

seyfeichai;911180 said:
that bastard actually went back to (i suppose) to pick up his rear car plate
and switched off his lights while driving off!
Despicable!!!
Must rotan
If caught, must ask lawyer sue him jia lart

u got walk around the carpark to see which car has camera?

Will keep a lookout for this dog. Too bad a stock, unmolested Impreza is rare and will stick out like a sore thumb to people like me (because they also come in QX plate. hahaha)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back