The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Current world best footballers have to be one of these: Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho.......

It replaces Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo and Hagi of the last decade.

Eric Kenntona retired liao lo......

Berbatov leh? He got no pace though.

PS: Ken, u got my PM?

its OH AH CANTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenntona;418659 said:
Current world best footballers have to be one of these: Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Kaka, Ronaldinho.......

It replaces Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo and Hagi of the last decade.

Eric Kenntona retired liao lo......

bro me thinks Ronaldinho is not the player he was 2yrs ago...i think eto is more worthy of a mention here.. that guy is a 1 man attacking force..
________
MAGIC FLIGHT VAPORIZER HOMEMADE

Last edited by a moderator:

hoks said:
Berbatov leh? He got no pace though.

PS: Ken, u got my PM?
Berbatov is a slow-motioned version of Eric Kenntona...... the jerseys will be distributed during the March meetup.......

toiletsiao said:
bro me thinks Ronaldinho is not the player he was 2yrs ago...i think eto is more worthy of a mention here.. that guy is a 1 man attacking force..
Eto's goal conversion rate is probably the best, but I rate him in the Torres, Rooney category. They are efficient, deadly, but not unmarkable. These three strikers looks better because their teammates draw players away..... but agree they, like Ronaldo, Messi, or Kaka, can singlehandedly turn a game around.

Beware of the Hiddink revolution. Chelsea will win by the odd goal tonight.

Pool should draw at the Bernabau

edleee;418716 said:
Beware of the Hiddink revolution. Chelsea will win by the odd goal tonight.

Pool should draw at the Bernabau
support u... chelsea give 0.5 tonite..
________
BODY SCIENCE

Read Madrid 0 Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1 Juventus 0
Sporting Lisbon 0 Bayern Munich 5
Villareal 1 Panathinaikos 1

Which makes Man Utd the only BPL team that failed to win the first leg ...... haiz....

kenntona;418763 said:
Read Madrid 0 Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1 Juventus 0
Sporting Lisbon 0 Bayern Munich 5
Villareal 1 Panathinaikos 1

Which makes Man Utd the only BPL team that failed to win the first leg ...... haiz....

got a feeling man utd will be knocked out 2nd leg =p
________
Amateur French

collin;418627 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by collin
Real Madrid vs Liverpool 1 - 0
Chelsea vs Juventus 0 - 1
Sporting CP vs Bayern Munich 1 - 2
Villareal vs Panathinaikos 0 - 0

Real Madrid last game 6 -1. good scoring form.....home ground also. Liverpool will defend like mad. Hear Gerald not playing. Same story.
Chelsea disappointment. ( Lost heart Liao ).

collin...BPL teams won leh...

credit to you getting the other two correct, Bayern won, and Villareal draw with Panathinaikos

kenntona;418697 said:
Berbatov is a slow-motioned version of Eric Kenntona...... the jerseys will be distributed during the March meetup.......

Thanks...

Berbatov was god @ Spurs...:yummie:

after watching the liverpool game, i must say i was suprised how poor real madrid was. I support Liverpool, but i must concede that if it was man u playing against real madrid yesterday they would have wrapped up the tie.

diablo_728;418832 said:
...if it was man u playing against real madrid yesterday they would have wrapped up the tie....

Maybe Cristiano Ronaldo will score own goal.

real madrid looked like liverpool playing against hull or stoke.

Ho ho ho.... Pool scored own goal and lost to Boro....

Chelsea making steady progress and yet another late winner....

Breyton said:
Ho ho ho.... Pool scored own goal and lost to Boro....
The Tinkerman Benitez screwed up this game due to complacency:

(1) Playing a 4-5-1 formation against Boro? Pool was 2nd, Boro was 19th - why the defensive formation? No striker once Torres is injured? Damn why sell Robbie Keane? And BTW, the 5 midfielders were no match for Boro's 4 men.

(2) Even in a 4-5-1 formation, why El Zhar and Babel and not Riera and Benayoun? Once again, tinkering with the formation against Real Madrid....... haiz..... Downing and O'Neil played so much better than El Zhar and Babel.

(3) Skrtel playing right back instead of Carragher? Man, he cannot cope with Downing at all !!!

Benitez lost the plot......

As an Arsenal fan, I have to say that watching Arsenal now is pure torture. They haven't scored a goal from open play in like what?....4-5 matches? Crisis of confidence and incompetent midfield...argh!!!

kenntona;419437 said:
The Tinkerman Benitez screwed up this game due to complacency:

(1) Playing a 4-5-1 formation against Boro? Pool was 2nd, Boro was 19th - why the defensive formation? No striker once Torres is injured? Damn why sell Robbie Keane? And BTW, the 5 midfielders were no match for Boro's 4 men.

(2) Even in a 4-5-1 formation, why El Zhar and Babel and not Riera and Benayoun? Once again, tinkering with the formation against Real Madrid....... haiz..... Downing and O'Neil played so much better than El Zhar and Babel.

(3) Skrtel playing right back instead of Carragher? Man, he cannot cope with Downing at all !!!

Benitez lost the plot......

Yup, can safely say that Man U almost have the title in the bag.

Maybe Benitez wants to rest players cause they are playing on Tuesday again, like Arsenal and Chelsea. Man U is playing on Wed. After that, its Champions League and than Man U vs Liverpool, which Liverpool cannot afford to lose. The week after is gonna be crucial for Liverpool's season...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back